Man Charged In Romney Tax Returns Scheme

TruthOut10

Dec 3, 2012
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- A Tennessee man was charged Wednesday in a scheme involving former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney's income tax returns during the 2012 campaign.

The U.S. Justice Department said a federal grand jury in Nashville indicted Michael Mancil Brown, 34, of Franklin, and charged him with six counts of wire fraud and six counts of extortion.

Michael Mancil Brown Charged In Mitt Romney Tax Returns Scheme

No wonder he didn't want to show us his taxes...:tongue:

Brown is accused of having an anonymous letter delivered to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP accounting firm in Franklin last August, demanding that $1 million in digital currency be deposited to a Bitcoin account to keep some of Romney's income tax returns from being released.

Extortion. And he wanted payment in Bitcoins! BWA-HA-Ha-HA!!!

Leave it to the left to figure out if the story has any political substance. Chances are they they won't know until Huffy tells them.

God the left is going back to Romney's taxes to try and deflect from the many current Obama administration scandals sad I would point out the this story had nothing to do with Romney but since that has already been done I won't.

God the left is going back to Romney's taxes to try and deflect from the many current Obama administration scandals sad I would point out the this story had nothing to do with Romney but since that has already been done I won't.

Republicans are playing up the Obama 'scandals' to keep the idiots busy while they fuck the middle class.

Romney wanted to bring immigrants here with degrees.

But cut education in this country. He thought being white, his base would vote for him no matter what he said and business would agree with him because they know the GOP base can't learn. Even though he was right, it still wasn't enough votes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Republicans are playing up the Obama 'scandals' to keep the idiots busy while they fuck the middle class.

Sure. Republicans are playing up the scandals to screw people over. It can't possibly be due to the fact that there are scandals in the first place.

Nope. No one could possibly want honest accountable government. They just want to screw an imaginary class of people.

Sure. Republicans are playing up the scandals to screw people over. It can't possibly be due to the fact that there are scandals in the first place.

Nope. No one could possibly want honest accountable government. They just want to screw an imaginary class of people.

The stupidity of some people is amazing. That they arent outraged at this out of control government is disgraceful.

Really? Scandals? Go ahead and ask Darryl Issa how the IRS scandal is working out.

Fuck................he's even started to backtrack from his original statements when he said that the Obama administration was pulling the strings for this thing.

Only problem is..............when the evidence came to light, it wasn't that at all, which is why he's trying to backtrack.

I hope this overblown idiot loses his next election, and most of his money.

What does that have to do with Romney?

Apparently Romney being a victim of a crime somehow shows how evil he is or somthing.

Actually, it shows how Mittens hires criminals to hide his money.

He'd be screwed by the Mormon Church if he released how much he actually makes, because they charge a member 10 percent of their earnings for tithe.

My guess is that he knows he's been underpaying the church, and is scared for his soul.

(Look it up............if you don't tithe 10 percent to the church, you can actually lose your "fireproof insurance").

What does that have to do with Romney?

Apparently Romney being a victim of a crime somehow shows how evil he is or somthing.

Actually, it shows how Mittens hires criminals to hide his money.

He'd be screwed by the Mormon Church if he released how much he actually makes, because they charge a member 10 percent of their earnings for tithe.

My guess is that he knows he's been underpaying the church, and is scared for his soul.

(Look it up............if you don't tithe 10 percent to the church, you can actually lose your "fireproof insurance").

It didnt show any of that, you walking mangina. Do grease gun enemas really make you that stupid?

Forum List

Back