Man Being Released From Mental Facility After Alexandria ‘Werewolf' Killing

I have already addressed this point...which you have conveniently ignored.

That is akin to never releasing a cancer patient who has gone into remission.

Once again, and for the last time, mental diseases, are diseases. One should not be permanently punished for a disease.

Cancer patients don't murder people. Yes, my wife is a PhD psychologist. I KNOW what I am talking about.

Not if he takes his meds.

We cannot have a civilized society with people wanting to throw men in holes for eternity.

He WON'T take his meds. THAT is the problem. We KNOW that they won't. It's the same as pedophiles, they have a 100% recidivism rate. They will ALWAYS reoffend. The same goes for violent schizotypal people. They will ALWAYS go off of their meds, and then they will kill again.

Thank you for your opinion. However, medical professionals, along with state and federal judiciaries disagree with your lifetime ban on freedom for a sickness.

So what. They don't have to lose family members either. Over and over and over again we see these crazy people murder good people. I would love to see a law passed that if a "professional declares a person okay to leave, he is responsible for their actions. Watch how fast these people get put into institutions for life if that happened.

Not if he takes his meds.

We cannot have a civilized society with people wanting to throw men in holes for eternity.
I don't think you are stupid so who the fuck lead you down the Penrose path to where you think nut-jobs will take their meds like they are supposed to upon release?

They don't without constant supervision, it's as simple as that.

I don't think you are stupid so who the fuck lead you down the Penrose path to where you think nut-jobs will take their meds like they are supposed to upon release?

They don't without constant supervision, it's as simple as that.
These people are sick.

Sick people should be helped, not condemned.

I am through here.

These people are sick.

Sick people should be helped, not condemned.

I am through here.

Yes, they are sick. But they are also extremely dangerous. You ignore that at yours, and everyone else around you, peril.

Big deal. Did he murder someone?
He doesn't speak English...but you could calibrate a level on my hedges...the crazy MFer.

He comes once a week, some times twice in the summer...talks to himself the entire time.

Maybe he is talkin to God?

I hope they are pleasant conversations.

He doesn't speak English...but you could calibrate a level on my hedges...the crazy MFer.

He comes once a week, some times twice in the summer...talks to himself the entire time.

Maybe he is talkin to God?

I hope they are pleasant conversations.

So, once again, if he is talking to non existent people he is NOT taking his meds. However, so long as he has no history of violence (and most don't) I don't care if he takes his meds or not. Ones who have murdered someone, or tried to do so, on the other hand, ARE a threat, and they can never be trusted.

It is just a fact of life.

So, once again, if he is talking to non existent people he is NOT taking his meds. However, so long as he has no history of violence (and most don't) I don't care if he takes his meds or not. Ones who have murdered someone, or tried to do so, on the other hand, ARE a threat, and they can never be trusted.

It is just a fact of life.
So me dressing up like a giant taco and randomly walking through the yard would not be recommended...yeah...I can kinda see that.

Thanks man.

So me dressing up like a giant taco and randomly walking through the yard would not be recommended...yeah...I can kinda see that.

Thanks man.

Oh, I don't think anyone would care about a giant taco wandering around.

Now, if you were a giant taco wielding a machete, that might get you shot!

The criminally insane should be humanely put down. Yes they have a disease. Too bad. Don't torture them. Just a pleasant shot that makes them sleep until they just slip away.

A man who brutally killed a store manager in Alexandria, Virginia, because he allegedly believed the victim was a werewolf is being allowed to leave a mental health facility and move into the community, News4 is first to report.

Friends of the victim, Brad Jackson, are upset with the judge’s decision.

“It’s terrifying to think that after three years, this is acceptable — that this is what we call justice,” friend Andrea Milliken said. “It’s scary.”

Jackson was a familiar figure in Old Town Alexandria, beloved by a close-knit group of friends.

“He was always happy, with a smile. Laughter was infectious,” Milliken said.

In July 2018, Jackson was found dead in a horrendous scene at the window business where he worked in an upstairs office on King Street. He had been stabbed more than 50 times by Pankaj Bhasin — a complete stranger. Jackson was 65.

During his trial, attorneys said Bhasin, 34 at the time of the killing, drove from New Jersey to Virginia in a psychotic state and attacked Jackson because he thought the store manager was a werewolf.

Man Being Released From Mental Facility After Alexandria ‘Werewolf' Killing

NOtVA is a liberal boil on the backside of Virginia.
If They Insult Us Enough, We Won't Hate Them; We Will Hate Ourselves for Our Hopeless Weakness Under Their Elitism

The insanity defense should be eliminated; true insanity would make the weirdo incapable of doing the crime. The rulers want to humiliate us with this. It started getting heavily oppressive when Reagan's attempted assasin was let off. And now Hinckley is free, too.

He was mentally ill.

This is an understandably difficult thing for some people to understand.

Schizophrenia, and the psychosis associated can be horrible.

However this is a mental disease.
How about parking this nut next door to YOU, then?

He should be confined to a maximum-security mental health facility and should not leave unless it is in a body bag.

Forum List

Back