Man Arrested After Weapons, Map of U.S. Military Facility Seized From N.J. Motel Roo

&

☭proletarian☭

Authorities in central New Jersey seized a cache of weapons and ammunition including rifles, a grenade launcher and a night vision scope from the motel room of a Virginia man arrested early Monday by officers responding to a report of a suspicious person, MyFoxDC.com reported.

:eek:

☭proletarian☭;1945144 said:
Authorities in central New Jersey seized a cache of weapons and ammunition including rifles, a grenade launcher and a night vision scope from the motel room of a Virginia man arrested early Monday by officers responding to a report of a suspicious person, MyFoxDC.com reported.

:eek:

Is there a link?

Where are all the no gun restrictions people to defend the guy?

You did take your stupid pill today, didn't you? I can't think of a single pro-gun owner who would defend this nutcase. Did you *read* what he all had possession of, or just drop your stupid fucking comment, and wander off blissfully unaware of your own stupidity?

Where are all the no gun restrictions people to defend the guy?

You did take your stupid pill today, didn't you? I can't think of a single pro-gun owner who would defend this nutcase. Did you *read* what he all had possession of, or just drop your stupid fucking comment, and wander off blissfully unaware of your own stupidity?
I'm gonna guess the latter

How dare the government take his weapons

Are you planning to link him to the TEA Party movement?

Oh no, can't do that, he's black and everyone knows the TEA partiers are all rich, white, racists,right?

It seems the lefties have already decided that this guy was a TEA Partier. And you wonder why no one takes you seriously? Losers.

Last edited:

Oh no, can't do that, he's black and everyone knows the TEA partiers are all rich, white, racists,right?

It seems the lefties have already decided that this guy was a TEA Partier. And you wonder why no one takes you seriously? Losers.

Oh c'mon, CA. The point was valid. Here, I'll name them: Patek Phillips, Screaming Eagle, Mr. T, namvet, among several others would be the first to jump on Second Amendment rights, no matter what the size of someone's personal cache nor his intent. Must be this story isn't widely known yet; otherwise, they'd all be here.

Oh c'mon, CA. The point was valid. Here, I'll name them: Patek Phillips, Screaming Eagle, Mr. T, namvet, among several others would be the first to jump on Second Amendment rights, no matter what the size of someone's personal cache nor his intent. Must be this story isn't widely known yet; otherwise, they'd all be here.

That's a load of baloney, and you know it. They're pretty much for the right to defend oneself, from what I've seen. This guy had no intention of defending himself, but rather seems to have a slight anger issue.

I carry everyday, and have the permit. This guy was wearing a bullet proof vest, had a map of a military site and a handy grenade launcher. There is a difference duh.

That's a load of baloney, and you know it. They're pretty much for the right to defend oneself, from what I've seen. This guy had no intention of defending himself, but rather seems to have a slight anger issue.

Them's wise words!

Forum List

Back