Man accidentally shoots himself in Penis

:eek:........... yup :eek:

CHANDLER, AZ - Chandler police say a 27-year-old man accidentally shot himself in the groin outside a grocery store Tuesday night.
It happened in the parking lot of the Fry's Food Store at Elliot and Alma School roads.
According to the police report, the man had his fiancee's pink pistol tucked in the front waistband of his pants when the gun accidentally fired.

CONTINUED w/ Video: Chandler man accidentally shoots himself in groin
Guns don't just accidentally fire.

Penis, AZ is a small town just outside Chandler, AZ.

Publicity hounds go their all the time to commit suicide so they'll get the attention they failed to get from posting their liberal propaganda here.

You know it is quite the ironic thing to be posting such hilarity toward this man's misfortune when many men do this every day within their relationships when they belittle and/or over criticize the woman/women in their life who they look to for sex. It has to sometimes be over-exploited at the embarrassment of, um, the less fortunate ones for some individuals to come to an understanding about their own behavior being mirrored. Perhaps no one likes extremists but sadly it seems we all sometimes need the shock they provoke. :(

Pity it doesn't say how big his dick was. I wanted to know whether it was a good shot or not. :eusa_eh:

It was a pink gun.

Who carries a pink gun?

Pink is so perty Percy :)
I like pink!

The bullet that came out was probably a boring metal/silver looking, so nothing pink reached his penis :lol:

He has a lead dick perhaps. He might not be able to Father any children, he may be able to only shoot blanks.

Last edited:
I saw a video of this dude giving a gun safety class to cops and he shot himself in the leg hahahahaha.

"I'm the only one professional enough in this room to carry this glock 40" BOOM..

The irony is fanastic...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0]‪Cop Shoots himself in the leg‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back