Malkin: Take Your Olive Branch and Shove It, Democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malkin's point is spot on, like it or not. This administration has been one of the most divisive in US history.. PERIOD. And ok, fine... they won in 2008. But spare me the "we just want to get along" bullshit. This has been a "fuck you, get out of the way" administration frm day one. With feigned gestures at "we want your input, yeah, OK, thanks".

The American people have spoken... they want and end to this authoritarian monstrosity that is the Obama administration.

As usually Malkin is full of shit. The Bush/Rove Administration was much more divisive that Obama's. (and neither one approched the Nixon administration) I mean I wish they would have told the pseudo-cons to fuck-off, but most of the Democrats are pseudo-cons themselves so......nothings going to change. The circus continues.

It's because they agree. Good for her and more like her. Mitch McConnell said today that every part of the health care bill should be taken apart and defunded. Hurrah. Go for it. Do it.
.....After Americans are ALREADY benefiting from Health Care legislation???? :confused:

Yeah.....let's see you convince THEM it needs to go.....and, you WILL have to.

:cool:

Name one America who is benefitting from Obama Deathcare. All the people I know are bitching about their rates going up by 50%. BTW I don't consider welfare leeches to be Americans. They are a drain on society. I wonder if the death panels apply to them?

Here are ten benefits which come online within six months of the President's signature on the health care bill:

Adult children may remain as dependents on their parents’ policy until their 26th birthday
Children under age 19 may not be excluded for pre-existing conditions
No more lifetime or annual caps on coverage
Free preventative care for all
Adults with pre-existing conditions may buy into a national high-risk pool until the exchanges come online. While these will not be cheap, they’re still better than total exclusion and get some benefit from a wider pool of insureds.
Small businesses will be entitled to a tax credit for 2009 and 2010, which could be as much as 50% of what they pay for employees’ health insurance.
The “donut hole” closes for Medicare patients, making prescription medications more affordable for seniors.
Requirement that all insurers must post their balance sheets on the Internet and fully disclose administrative costs, executive compensation packages, and benefit payments.
Authorizes early funding of community health centers in all 50 states (Bernie Sanders’ amendment). Community health centers provide primary, dental and vision services to people in the community, based on a sliding scale for payment according to ability to pay.
AND no more rescissions. Effective immediately, you can't lose your insurance because you get sick.

Ten immediate benefits of HCR | Crooks and Liars

.....After Americans are ALREADY benefiting from Health Care legislation???? :confused:

Name one America who is benefitting from Obama Deathcare. All the people I know are bitching about their rates going up by 50%. BTW I don't consider welfare leeches to be Americans. They are a drain on society. I wonder if the death panels apply to them?

Here are ten benefits which come online within six months of the President's signature on the health care bill:

Adult children may remain as dependents on their parents’ policy until their 26th birthday
Adults with pre-existing conditions may buy into a national high-risk pool until the exchanges come online. While these will not be cheap, they’re still better than total exclusion and get some benefit from a wider pool of insureds.
Small businesses will be entitled to a tax credit for 2009 and 2010, which could be as much as 50% of what they pay for employees’ health insurance.
The “donut hole” closes for Medicare patients, making prescription medications more affordable for seniors.
Requirement that all insurers must post their balance sheets on the Internet and fully disclose administrative costs, executive compensation packages, and benefit payments.
Authorizes early funding of community health centers in all 50 states (Bernie Sanders’ amendment). Community health centers provide primary, dental and vision services to people in the community, based on a sliding scale for payment according to ability to pay.
AND no more rescissions. Effective immediately, you can't lose your insurance because you get sick.

This is designed to put the private insurance companies out of business by making them cover stuff for free for all the welfare leeches. Nobody will be able to pay their exorbitant premiums so employers will drop coverage as they are starting to do and people will be forced to go on Obama Deathcare which will be rationed because it has to cover criminal aliens too.

NOt to worry, Obama and his deathcare are going down. The GOP in Congress will defund the programs if they can't repeal them. You Lose!

After reminding "conservatives" of these points, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over......I no-longer wonder why it (always) seems-to-be that it's Republicans who end-up with Alzheimers.

(...And, I'd always assumed it was genetic. :eusa_doh: )​

Yeah, it's funny how they want to work together now that they are losing power!

It's never like that when the Dems have control of everything!

And they made some terrible mistakes..working with Republicans. For that they got:

-Health care bill that went from single payer to the Romney solution and NO Republican votes.

-Stimulus package cut in half and was 300 billion or so in tax cuts and NO Republican votes.

Working with Republicans gets you lots of concessions in your bills..but bupkiss in terms of getting them passed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In other words in Sallow's world, the reason the Democrats lost, is because they didn't go liberal enough! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay, you believe that Sallow. You go right ahead!

:

2/3rds of the Democrats who voted AGAINST healthcare LOST the election Tuesday.

Perhaps Obama should have paid more attention to those problems rather than his pet project during the last two years.
That's "...projects...".

(You 'Baggers really do need to start paying-attention.)

:rolleyes:
No. I said project and I meant project.

When I want an edit from you, you'll know because I will ask.

Mr Sharman is not smart enough to understand what you meant. Hence, he resorts to whining and his usual mix of fonts, color, pics, etc. I wonder if he realizes just how stupid this shit makes him look?

To me, he is the lefties answer to TPS with her obsessional :lol::lol::lol: s.

Oh man do I agree with this! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Michelle Malkin Take Your Olive Branch and Shove It, Democrats

This is damn straight! Democrats have shown nothing but contempt for the American people for two years and now they want to come off as the peacemakers? They want to lecture to us about being humble in victory? Really?

And Republicans better know they are in no better boat. It's not going to be business as usual, if they want to keep their jobs.

No more compromising deals behind closed doors.

No more compromising bailouts in times of manufactured crisis.

No more compromising conservative principles for D.C. party elites.

No more compromising the American economy for left-wing special interests.

No more compromising transparency and ethics for bureaucratic self-preservation.

We need to remind Republicans every single DAY of this, if they want to keep their jobs.!

The fight is not over, just because election day is over.

We are going to have to fight every day!

As if anyone ever listens to Michelle Malkin. She is a real idiot, nobody is asking to work with her. :lol:

Yeah, the intellectual power house of USMB has spoken. We knucle dragging rednecks better just slink off in shame now!

Now you're getting it.

She's such a has been, you bringing her up is like using a bean counter to solve complex mathematical equations. Even teapartiers have more updated talking pointers than Michelle Malkin.

And they made some terrible mistakes..working with Republicans. For that they got:

-Health care bill that went from single payer to the Romney solution and NO Republican votes.

-Stimulus package cut in half and was 300 billion or so in tax cuts and NO Republican votes.

Working with Republicans gets you lots of concessions in your bills..but bupkiss in terms of getting them passed.

In other words in Sallow's world, the reason the Democrats lost, is because they didn't go liberal enough! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay, you believe that Sallow. You go right ahead!

:

2/3rds of the Democrats who voted AGAINST healthcare LOST the election Tuesday.

That's pretty interesting. Their side should know stuff like this if they're going to start listening to what America wants now.

This is designed to put the private insurance companies out of business by making them cover stuff for free for all the welfare leeches. Nobody will be able to pay their exorbitant premiums so employers will drop coverage as they are starting to do and people will be forced to go on Obama Deathcare which will be rationed because it has to cover criminal aliens too.

NOt to worry, Obama and his deathcare are going down. The GOP in Congress will defund the programs if they can't repeal them. You Lose!

Your opinion is just that. It is my opinion that rates would have gone up even further without the new Health Care Bill passing. The these are examples of immediate benefits from the Health Care Bill reform.

If anything is to get done its going to take bipartisan effort.

I realize that some of you imagine that getting nothing done is a good idea, and who knows, maybe the RNC agrees.

We'll see.

Seems neither party is worth a crap, and we are all frustrated and angry at Congress, some at Obama, so this is all a good thing. Only the T-Party seems to have taken the situation and turned that energy into a rightful direction. If they fall for the republican line, they are sunk and America loses. If they can manage to cut the political crap out, and work towards restoring government processes, then they will be doing this country some good, then they will start getting serious onlookers and future votes.

You can't sleep with the Dems or Replugs, and then claim you are a patriot for America.

How did the Democrats solve the 4.4% unemployment rate in 2007 when they took over the House and Senate or the or the 7.4% when they took control of the Senate, Presidency and House in 2009. See Quote below

10% unemployment, flatlined economy, two wars.....

The Republicans answer to solving our problems?

GRIDLOCK

I edited to adjust the dates and years. I put everything I changed in bold.

Last edited:
If anything is to get done its going to take bipartisan effort.
I realize that some of you imagine that getting nothing done is a good idea, and who knows, maybe the RNC agrees.

We'll see.

You will never get a bipartisan movement in congress, so we are stuck. But we should be able to restore order to congress to stop corruption. If not, then it is time to change the way the representative government is run, and Americans will have to take responsibility and run it themselves.

How did the Democrats solve the 4.6% unemployment rate in 2006 when they took over the House and Senate or the or the 5.1% when they took control of the Senate, Presidency and House in 2008. See Quote below

GRIDLOCK

Are you saying it is government's job to create employment? Your statement is illogical.

How did the Democrats solve the 4.6% unemployment rate in 2006 when they took over the House and Senate or the or the 5.1% when they took control of the Senate, Presidency and House in 2008. See Quote below

GRIDLOCK

Are you saying it is government's job to create employment? Your statement is illogical.

Alright Spock, when the Democrats took control of the legislative branch unemployment was at 4.4% (I corrected my numbers while you were responding to the post). When the Democrats had complete control of the Legislative branch and Presidency it was at 7.4%. The poster I was quoting made the statement that to fix 10% unemployment, Flatlined economy and two wars the Republicans are offering GRIDLOCK. I was merely pointing out how the Democrats fixed the unemployment and flatlined economy as well as the two wars they had. Actually I should have state the result of the Democrats solution to the above problem is 10% unemployment, a flatlined economy and we are still involve it two wars.

Last edited:

Who's gonna pay for that?

Our country is dead broke already.....so who's gonna pay for all that communist cake???

Republicans need to NOT COMPROMISE on health care...
Republicans need to NOT FUND any part of the bill....

Republicans need to REJECT & GRIDLOCK the bill completely....
...until it can be gotten rid of after 2012...when we elect a Republican senate and president...

Well she has every right to feel that way. The Democrats were absolutely vicious when they had all the power. They routinely locked Republicans out of key meetings and called them Un-American Racist Nazis for God's sake. The Republicans have every right to be pissed. They should have extended that "Olive Branch" a long time ago. I guess we'll see how the Republicans handle their new power. It should be interesting.

Boy they sure went from routinely locking Republicans out of key meetings and calling them Un-American Racist Nazis to now extending an "Olive Branch" pretty quickly no? Why should the Republicans take them up on this "Olive Branch" and why didn't they offer it a long time ago? Something to ponder i guess.

I don't see how any of you liberal dweebs can expect the right to want to work with Obama. It's the other way around. We just experienced two years of total left control and the economy is worse because of it. That was the message on Tusday. Obama is the one who has to compromise. He and his congress failed. If he doesn't make the move then he will be out after one term. He had his chance and it didn't work. He now has a second chance. It's totally up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back