male menopause

"subtle changes in the function of the testis may occur as early as 45 to 50 years of age"

sm138hard-hats-required-pms-zone-posters.jpg

I used to ask my ex all the time if he was PMS'ing. And you forget if we are even a bigger bitch, it is called PMDD.:tongue:

Maybe there is a reason we both have ex's. :eusa_whistle:
all my exes live in texas! sorry!
I am mean which is why I have many exes, but I also got to a point where I stopped putting up bullshit.

Last edited:
It's absurd to compare female menopause to what happens to men, folks.

Females go though menopause because they have a specific number of eggs that are formed before they're even born! So when those eggs are gone, they're gone forever...hence the end of the menstration process.

Men's sexual capacity, OTOH, slowly (very slowly usually we die before the process is finished) lose their ability to produce viable sperm.

Men lose their sexual capacity and interest due to a number of physical or mental problems, of course, but describing those events as male menopause is a misnomer.

Last edited:
It's absurd to compare female menopause to what happens to men, folks.

Females go though menopause because they have a specific number of eggs that are formed before they're even born! So when those eggs are gone, they're gone forever...hence the end of the menstration process.

Men's sexual capacity, OTOH, slowly (very slowly usually we die before the process is finished) lose their ability to produce viable sperm.

Men lose their sexual capacity and interest due to a number of physical or mental problems, of course, but describing those events as male menopause is a misnomer.

Yes... We know... Male menopause is their sudden desire for "new blood"...

Forum List

Back