Making Water a Matter of Race

Your the one on his side of the table trying to minimize the importance of this.

And you think the world should stop?

You still haven't told me what it is that you want to accomplish by posting it. You obviously *expect* something from the members of this board that they aren't giving you, which is why you're still here pissing and moaning about it.

So, what is it you want?

Shattered you are letting your emotions rule your head.

Racism still exsists in this country.

This is an example of it.

Racism is not in this countrys best interest anymore than child molestation is.

If I had posted a story about child molestation would you have asked why I posted it?

You hate me so much you are betraying your own ideals.

I dont think you are a racist from what Ive seen of your posts.

Why do you do yourself a disservice just to attack me?

Maybe you should think on that one just a little.

If I had posted a story about child molestation would you have asked why I posted it?

Sure it does. Its always going to exist in this country, and there's nothing you can do about it, unless you're one of the lawyers prosecuting the case.

Had you posted a story about child molestation, and then immediately started yapping because people didn't respond in the time-frame you thought they should have, I would have asked the same thing

I don't hate you - I'm actually completely indifferent to you. I'm indifferent to most people.

Where have I attacked you?

There's nothing to think about. Your post above is a load of crap.

Sure it does. Its always going to exist in this country, and there's nothing you can do about it, unless you're one of the lawyers prosecuting the case.

Had you posted a story about child molestation, and then immediately started yapping because people didn't respond in the time-frame you thought they should have, I would have asked the same thing

I don't hate you - I'm actually completely indifferent to you. I'm indifferent to most people.

Where have I attacked you?

There's nothing to think about. Your post above is a load of crap.

Shattered if you were indifferent to me you sure dont make it known.

You have a combative reaction to every thing you answer that I post.

You above words are transparent to me and all others.

You reacted to this post as if it was for you, in fact it was for idiots like our little Willy here who cant face reality and are so small inside they think racism is some kind of honorable thing.

Racism has no basis in science, all science has proven people are the same damn people and that we are all of African desent. Yet these damaged human beings hang onto the idea that there must be someone who they are better than. So who can it be? Oh it must be those people who dont look much like me. When they resort to such stupidity they hold mankind back.

They help mankind deny the truth of humanity, that we are all in this together and holding someone down to make you feel better makes you a lesser human being.

You can call this uninportant or you can denounce it when you see it like the stab in the heart of all humanity that it is.

Now our little willy will likely never come arround to this adult insight but the denoucing of stupid ideas is always in man kinds best interests.

You can help him by agreeing , denounce him and his fellow idiots or you can play the soft game of racism and look the other way and insult people for bringing out the dirty laundry so people dont forget to wash.

When we face the truth about what is happening in our family we have a much better chance of making it better.

Or you can say "hey they arent my family so who cares?".

Which did you choose in this thread?

Shattered if you were indifferent to me you sure dont make it known.

You have a combative reaction to every thing you answer that I post.

You reacted to this post as if it was for you, in fact it was for idiots like our little Willy here who cant face reality and are so small inside they think racism is some kind of honorable thing.

Racism has no basis in science, all science has proven people are the same damn people and that we are all of African desent. Yet these damaged human beings hang onto the idea that there must be someone who they are better than. So who can it be? Oh it must be those people who dont look much like me. When they resort to such stupidity they hold mankind back.

They help mankind deny the truth of humanity, that we are all in this together and holding someone down to make you feel better makes you a lesser human being.

You can call this uninportant or you can denounce it when you see it like the stab in the heart of all humanity that it is.

Now our little willy will likely never come arround to this adult insight but the denoucing of stupid ideas is always in man kinds best interests.

You can help him by agreeing , denounce him and his fellow idiots or you can play the soft game of racism and look the other way and insult people for bringing out the dirty laundry so people dont forget to wash.

When we face the truth about what is happening in our family we have a much better chance of making it better.

Or you can say "hey they arent my family so who cares?".

Which did you choose in this thread?

Just trying to help you out, since you threw a little temper tantrum because you weren't getting the attention you thought you deserved..

I guess I'd haul water for ten years for $10 million.

Where do I sign up for that?

Actually its for 50 years, and its between $15,000 and $300,000.

Oh, and the threats and intimidation.

Oh, and knowing that you got fucked over because of the color of your skin.

Oh, and finding a severed pigs head in your driveway.

Oh, and having your elected officials ignore you because of the color of your skin.

Still think its a fair deal?

I agree racism is not in this country's best interest. But, the way that I see it, racism goes both ways. I see Barack Obama as a racist because of the his attacks (through his supporters and the Democratic Party) on anyone who is white and would dare to not vote for him. I want to know what steps he is going to take after his election that will affect me as a white man.

Racism is definitely not in this country's best interest. However, we can only work against it one step at a time.

You should not fault us for not knowing about this particular issue. I had never heard about it before and quite frankly, I'm disgusted by the thought that there was a municipal water line 50 feet away, yet they still did not have water. If they were in the back woods, that might be different, but not 50 feet away.

Immie

is it just me...i hate when others speak for me...let me say what i wish...but do not speak for me...

Oh, and having your elected officials ignore you because of the color of your skin.

Of course not.

Nothing will satisfy the white-haters, Larkinn, so why bother? Whites have forked over a trillion dollars to blacks in the form of welfare and Great Society programs, put in affirmative action, given special programs everywhere, basically cut off a fat chunk of our own white lives and livelihoods to satisfy the blacks. We're now even about to elect a black man President.

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU WANT?

Answer: all whites dead.

Guess what: not enough whites are going to go for this, so it's time for a nice hot cup of STFU.

Unless you want to start talking about separating the races, in which case, let's get the conversation started. Now THAT would be REAL progress, for all races.

But guess why blacks will never go for that. Without the technological know-how of whites, BLACKS WOULDN'T HAVE RUNNING WATER TO BEGIN WITH. They'd be living as they do in Haiti, eating their own shit.

Last edited:
I agree racism is not in this country's best interest. But, the way that I see it, racism goes both ways. I see Barack Obama as a racist because of the his attacks (through his supporters and the Democratic Party) on anyone who is white and would dare to not vote for him. I want to know what steps he is going to take after his election that will affect me as a white man.

Racism is definitely not in this country's best interest. However, we can only work against it one step at a time.

You should not fault us for not knowing about this particular issue. I had never heard about it before and quite frankly, I'm disgusted by the thought that there was a municipal water line 50 feet away, yet they still did not have water. If they were in the back woods, that might be different, but not 50 feet away.

Immie

Immy, Dude, waasssuuuppp!

Hey I have not heard Obama say a damn thing about race in this contest except to bridge us all together. If you have heard something I havent heard then tell me about it please?

I also did not fault people for not knowing about it but faulted them for not seeming to care enough to answer the post.

Your answer was more of what I was hoping to see. One in which we all agree this type of situation should not stand in this country. I thought it was great these people found a friend in the courts to defend them. Our country won because this crap was outed and the people in the right prevailed over the idiots.

Its people like you htat always give me hope Immy, its soooo good to see you here.

Just trying to help you out, since you threw a little temper tantrum because you weren't getting the attention you thought you deserved..

Well characterizing getting you to face an inner demon with a few short words is much more a reflection of your reluctance to take a serious problem in this country that devides us. This is a historical time in this country in which the wise will try to see the whole picture instead of just the one you are "comfortable " with. We can attempt to take this country into a new realm of productivity which engauges all our people and asks them to take part in elevating themselfs and our country or play the same petty hate games which tear us appart and destroy lives. The choice is ours. Join us and you will be wlecome to help.

I also did not fault people for not knowing about it but faulted them for not seeming to care enough to answer the post.

Ever consider the fact that just because someone doesn't respond to you posts immediately it could mean they aren't online, busy with another post, doesnt feel like anything additional needs to be added, etc etc etc.

You were racebaiting and in your teeny tiny mind you considered everyone to be uncaring or racist if they didn't respond ASAP. Get over yourself.

You should have seen the posts people were answering instead of this one in the hour that it took for someone to respond.

This is one of the defining problems of this country right now wether you realise it or not.

You should have seen the posts people were answering instead of this one in the hour that it took for someone to respond.

This is one of the defining problems of this country right now wether you realise it or not.

Well you handle it for us, OK ? I wouldnt worry too much about the folks in your story. They already got 10 million.

Forum List

Back