Making noodles

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
For turkey noodle soup
WP_20151130_010.jpg
WP_20151130_011.jpg

I love homemade noodles. I made Turkey Noodle Soup as well but I made them slightly less wide than yours. I am pretty much over turkey as this point. lol. I made some extra stock yesterday and threw the carcass out for tomorrow's garbage pick-up.

Don't eat that. It is junk food...GMO shit...might as well eat sugar from the box.

I made soup and tetrazzini out of what was left. No more turkey! NO MORE!

also like 'drop noodles' as well as noodles that looks like noodles . Mix up the batter and just cut it off with a spoon into the boiling water . Make the drop noodles small or big according to taste . -------------- and a question , when the heck did noodles become pasta ??

Don't eat that. It is junk food...GMO shit...might as well eat sugar from the box.
There is nothing more irritating than a sanctimonious twit who bombs food threads to tell people what not to eat.

also like 'drop noodles' as well as noodles that looks like noodles . Mix up the batter and just cut it off with a spoon into the boiling water . Make the drop noodles small or big according to taste . -------------- and a question , when the heck did noodles become pasta ??
When Marco Polo brought back the noodle recipe from China to Venice..

Good question.

When Marco Polo brought back the noodle recipe from China to Venice..
No, it's a German thing. And I think Asian, Italian and European noodles developed independently of each other.

aw , if noodles of any type are involved then I am close by . Drop noodles are made by harried mothers that don't want to roll out and cut noodles . My drop noodles are Russian and are good in soup or anywhere you need filler . Also leftover drop noodles are good fried in butter with lots of onion and garlic , maybe some cheese of any type including 'cottage cheese'. All mixed together its pretty good stuff and will fill you up .

anyone asks me if I want the 'pasta' dish I just tell them to --- give me the noodles and give me lots of them !! Only if home made noodle though !!

noodle recipe . all it is flour and water , maybe egg and salt to taste . Mix it up to correct consistency , cut it up and boil in water till it floats Moonglow !!

Last edited:
chopping board and a sharp knife like for Spaetzle or a rice press much easier

twhen my Parents got richer my mother got a noodle maker , hand crank powered noodle cutting machine . I remember the noodles drying as they hung over the backs of kitchen chairs . Noodles were best right out of the machine , fresh and cooked immediately though .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back