Making History at the Indy 500

Who cares?

They are all just "drivers", why does their sex matter?

Jesus at what point will we stop giving special attention and applauding people just for doing something?

Are we going to aplaud and say they are making history when there are 36 teams? Then 37? Then 38? Are we going to praise Everytime there is 1 more woman doing something than before in everything?

Who gives a shit, just drive the car and unless you're in the top 5 no one gives a shit about you. People care even less what's between your legs.

Around 15 years ago (and she still looks amazing btw) Danica came about 1.5 laps away from winning and ran short on fuel.
Why can’t you root for brave ladies?

I can't tell. Is that satire or a legit question?

"The 105th Indianapolis 500 is about to run — and this year's race could mark a first. Over the years, only nine women have driven in the marquee event. But this time, one of 35 teams competing to qualify is made up mostly of women, including the driver, owner and crew.

As cars zip by at over 200 miles per hour at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on the first day of practice Tuesday, the No. 16 car pulls into the pit lane and crew member Caitlyn Brown climbs over the wall to service the inside front tire."

I wish them well. As I understand it, they have to qualify before they can take part in the race itself. Also a big thanks to Roger Penske who was a backer of the effort.

View attachment 492478

Sorry libs, but the Amazon Warrior was the last driver to finish the race

Forum List

Back