Making A Better United States

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
What can we do to make our Nation strong again and get out of debt?

- Legalize drugs of all kinds?
- Enforce strict citizenship requirements?
- ... ideas... ? anyone ... ?

How can we reduce spending - - without spending?

The debt doesn't matter. It's always gonna increase. And we'll always have candidates saying the last president increased the debt and the next president will say the same about the last president and act like he's gonna fix it. I wonder if Jeb said he'll fix it.

The debt doesn't matter. It's always gonna increase. And we'll always have candidates saying the last president increased the debt and the next president will say the same about the last president and act like he's gonna fix it. I wonder if Jeb said he'll fix it.

The debt doesn't matter? Really?

Why does it matter to citizens but not the Government?

The debt doesn't matter? Really?

Why does it matter to citizens but not the Government?
Because they're stupid... If it mattered like weapons, war, jobs or whatever else government focused on it'd be fixed a long ass time ago.

Clinton and the republicrat congress actually had us on a decent path.

I'm hoping we get a guy like Cruz, Walker or Rand who will roll back regulations and reduce the power of Depts like EPA, "Education", BATFE, HHS and NSA. The fed is way to big and powerful. A lot of the shit these depts do is redundant and can be accomplished by the states. That way if one state is failing to accomplish it's duties, it doesn't effect the other 49.

You could even INCREASE immigration as far as I'm concerned but it absolutely needs to be LEGAL documented people coming in for work. Throw out the welfare parasites and criminals.

I also want the most conservative president we can get so that we don't have to worry about the moonbat messiah nominating another fucktarded leftist lunatic.

Those elena kegan and sotomayor things are repulsive and utterly insane.

Because they're stupid... If it mattered like weapons, war, jobs or whatever else government focused on it'd be fixed a long ass time ago.

People are stupid for wanting a fiscally solvent government?

This coming from a poster with Jeb as an avatar.

Must be another Fakey sock.

... these last 2 posts were enlightening... or not ... !

LOL!!!

He changed his avatar!!

What a giant douche!!

tumblr_lnzlq3ljW81qc0roy.gif

I'll be changing my avatar every couple of days it's what I do actually.
So shut the fuck up

Forum List

Back