Make sure your current health insurance covers whiplash!

Aug 7, 2012
Make sure your current health insurance covers whiplash! :D

I'm trying to figure out just where Mitt Romney stands on health care reform. Obviously, so is Mitt Romney. In an interview broadcast Sunday on "Meet the Press," I thought I heard Romney say he liked some aspects of President Obama's Affordable Care Act and would keep those provisions in place. Impossible, right? Romney's position all year has been that if he's elected, he'll begin repealing Obamacare on Day One. My ears must have deceived me.

Hold it, breaking news, this just in: After the "Meet the Press" appearance, a Romney aide clarified that Romney didn't actually intend to guarantee that people with pre-existing conditions could get insurance. Rather, he would somehow encourage the free market to provide such coverage -- even though, as anyone with diabetes or kidney disease can attest, the free market does no such thing.

My advice is that before making a serious attempt to understand what Romney might actually do, make sure your health insurance policy covers whiplash.
:D

Now for people banking on this guy repealing Obamacare as he orginally said numerous times, this could be a deal breaker for them. For those who were and have been confused by Romney's ever changing positions like me, this adds fuel to the fire of not trusting him!

Also, if he repeals the individual mandate, the coverage won't work because the mandate prevents healthy people from gaming the system. They would just wait until they got sick to purchase insurance, knowing they couldn't be turned down because of the "pre-existing conditions" measure.

Make sure your current health insurance covers whiplash! :D

I'm trying to figure out just where Mitt Romney stands on health care reform. Obviously, so is Mitt Romney. In an interview broadcast Sunday on "Meet the Press," I thought I heard Romney say he liked some aspects of President Obama's Affordable Care Act and would keep those provisions in place. Impossible, right? Romney's position all year has been that if he's elected, he'll begin repealing Obamacare on Day One. My ears must have deceived me.

Hold it, breaking news, this just in: After the "Meet the Press" appearance, a Romney aide clarified that Romney didn't actually intend to guarantee that people with pre-existing conditions could get insurance. Rather, he would somehow encourage the free market to provide such coverage -- even though, as anyone with diabetes or kidney disease can attest, the free market does no such thing.

My advice is that before making a serious attempt to understand what Romney might actually do, make sure your health insurance policy covers whiplash.
:D

Now for people banking on this guy repealing Obamacare as he orginally said numerous times, this could be a deal breaker for them. For those who were and have been confused by Romney's ever changing positions like me, this adds fuel to the fire of not trusting him!

Also, if he repeals the individual mandate, the coverage won't work because the mandate prevents healthy people from gaming the system. They would just wait until they got sick to purchase insurance, knowing they couldn't be turned down because of the "pre-existing conditions" measure.
When is it democrats stand up and pay for themselves.............

Forum List

Back