Majority: Unconstitutional Abuse

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
I'm not huge on polls but the gap here is interesting.

washingtonexaminer.com: Most say Biden vaccine mandate an unconstitutional abuse.

As far as I know, the vaccine mandate for businesses with 100 employees or more is nothing more than a proposal at this point. Until the gov't agency that this falls under comes out with the actual rules and regs, there's nothing concrete to take to court. As describes by Biden himself, it appears to be unconstitutional but some lawyers are saying it is and others say it isn't. All sorts of information about who pays for what, and how it would be enforced, etc., is TBD.

But what is abundantly clear with all the crap you see coming from Biden and the democrats is what they want to do if and when they ever get full control of our federal gov't. IMHO, the day that happens will be a bad day for America.

As far as I know, the vaccine mandate for businesses with 100 employees or more is nothing more than a proposal at this point. Until the gov't agency that this falls under comes out with the actual rules and regs, there's nothing concrete to take to court. As describes by Biden himself, it appears to be unconstitutional but some lawyers are saying it is and others say it isn't. All sorts of information about who pays for what, and how it would be enforced, etc., is TBD.

But what is abundantly clear with all the crap you see coming from Biden and the democrats is what they want to do if and when they ever get full control of our federal gov't. IMHO, the day that happens will be a bad day for America.

It seems OHSHA is the next federal agency to be weaponized....shades of Ears and the IRS

He's probably stage six dementia.

His past as a failed career politician, a miserable husband and father, questionable dealings with foreign entries, etc only leads to his handlers exploiting him further.

Find the puppet master
wiz-oz.jpg

Forum List

Back