Majority of Republicans think ACORN stole presidential election

Interesting thread. From liberals that think that the country is left of center....

Now thats some funny shit....

ACORN has committed crimes. Of that there is no denying.

Did they steal the election?

No. The Republicans ensured a Democrat victory starting in the summer of 2005. ACORN only dreams of having that kind of power.

Registering false names doesn't lead to false votes unless nonexistent people show up at the polls. ....
Yet, it's a violation of the FEC regulations (they are picky that way as they like integrity in elections); it's fraudulent; and it's illegal.
They are required by law to turn in the registrations, even if they know they are false registrations.

Registering false names doesn't lead to false votes unless nonexistent people show up at the polls. ....
Yet, it's a violation of the FEC regulations (they are picky that way as they like integrity in elections); it's fraudulent; and it's illegal.
They are required by law to turn in the registrations, even if they know they are false registrations.

And they did, too. So again, as far as this issue is concerned, they didn't break any laws. As has been said before, though, if they're going to continue to exist, they should get the hell outta the voter registration business. Even if they found a better way to do it, there's been too much damage done at this point.

And they did, too. So again, as far as this issue is concerned, they didn't break any laws. As has been said before, though, if they're going to continue to exist, they should get the hell outta the voter registration business. Even if they found a better way to do it, there's been too much damage done at this point.
YES, they did break laws. It is illegal to compensate for quotas, or even have quotas for number of registrations - that is what ACORN did. That is ACORN's doing and no one else's. No matter how much you want to defend ACORN, what they did was illegal, fraudulent, and corrupt. And that's just in this matter.

Last edited:

Probably...but that would mean the terrorists win.

The implication that those who demand that an organization follow the law, especially when that organization is supported by the public, are being terrorists is inane, even for you.

THIS is what terrorists do.

911jump.jpg

Even hacks have a better grip on reality.

Last edited:
The implication that those who demand that an organization follow the law, especially when that organization is supported by the public, are being terrorists is inane, even for you.

911jump.jpg

how dramatic. nice showing.

911jump.jpg

Not to mention that ACORN has actually followed the law in this case.

Terrorists don't want Americans to be free to be law abiding citizens...that's what I meant. No matter what weapon they use, shutting down someone just because they disagree with them is a form of terrorism.

911jump.jpg

Not to mention that ACORN has actually followed the law in this case. ....
You can keep saying that, but it makes it no more true than the first time you said it. ACORN required quotas for registrations and in some cases even compensated for those quotas - both of which are against the law - illegal.

.... Terrorists don't want Americans to be free to be law abiding citizens...that's what I meant. No matter what weapon they use, shutting down someone just because they disagree with them is a form of terrorism.
Shutting them down because of their illegal activities and corruption is not quite just disagreeing with them.

:rolleyes:

How about something that shows convictions instead of links that show partisans making charges? Very amusing that one of your links also blamed them for the subprime mortgage meltdown. :lol:

How about something that shows convictions instead of links that show partisans making charges? Very amusing that one of your links also blamed them for the subprime mortgage meltdown. :lol:
Well, as you asked for a link to support my claim that ACORN's quota requirements are illegal, I've met my burden. You need to figure out exactly what you want now.

Personally, I would love to find a link to some ACORN convictions.

Last edited:

Well, as you asked for a link to support my claim that ACORN's quota requirements are illegal, I've met my burden. You need to figure out exactly what you want now.

the proof and links are posted here

Lol oh my it's so hilarious to see democrats mockng a stolen election when all democrats do is cry stolen elections everytime they lose

the proof and links are posted here

the proof is in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat.

There are a couple of things to be said here, first when it comes to stealing elections, please don't assume that all republicans march in lock step with one another with regards to Acorn. Yes, Acorn is a rotton to the core and it's whole mission is to subvert the election process. No doubt the very same people who were up in arms over this same issue, making films about it, protesting over it, are no silent and looking the other way when it comes to the deeds of this group. What I submit is that many lack the courage of their convictions regardless of party to single out ANY group that would subvert or attempt to subvert the election process. Having said that I do not think the President gained the White House by the deeds of this dishonorable organization and as such like the last one, should be accorded at the very least some air of legitimacy. While I disagree with the President on pretty much all his policies, the fact that he is President is not one of them. So let's not go and start saying all republicans think this, or all republicans thing that shall we? As I don't normally try to say all democrats are (fill in the blank).

Little on the Acorn thing;

2006 Eight ACORN employees in St. Louis were indicted on federal election fraud charges. Each of the eight faces up to five years in prison for forging signatures and submitting false information.

NM 2008 Prosecutors are investigating more than 1,100 ACORN-submitted voter registration cards after a county clerk found them to be fraudulent. Many of the cards included duplicate names and slightly altered personal information.

NV 2009 Nevada authorities indicted ACORN on 26 counts of voter registration fraud and 13 counts of illegally compensating canvassers. ACORN provided a bonus compensation program called “Blackjack” or “21+” for any canvasser who registered more than 20 voters per shift, which is illegal under Nevada law.

2004 A grand jury indicted a Columbus ACORN worker for submitting a false signature and false voter registration form. In Franklin County, two ACORN workers submitted what the director of the board of election supervisors called “blatantly false” forms. In Cuyahoga County, ACORN and its affiliate Project Vote submitted registration cards that had the highest rate of errors for any voter registration group.

PA 2009 Seven ACORN workers in the Pittsburgh area were indicted for submitting falsified voter registration forms. Six of the seven were also indicted for registering voters under an illegal quota system.
Fraud Map :: Rotten Acorn ::

There's much more, this group Acorn represents a group that would subvert your voice in the election process and Democrat or Republican, EVERYONE should be outraged over this.

But to the point, fake registrations of people who don't exist don't ultimately vote and change election results.

But to the point, fake registrations of people who don't exist don't ultimately vote and change election results.
I never claimed they did or didn't change election results, but the methodology is illegal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back