Majority of Republicans think ACORN stole presidential election

Have they ever proven any voter fraud from the 2008 election?

Republicans are delusional. They didn't fuck up....someone stole the last two elections from them

These same people believe in ID, Death Panels, Kill Grandma.

Where do you find them? I know, I know. It has to be damp.

Of course it was ACORN, too many of them don't believe that a black man (even half) could legitimately win the election.

It's also no surprise that the majority of the GOP are also Birthers.

PPP's newest national survey finds that a 52% majority of GOP voters nationally think that ACORN stole the Presidential election for Barack Obama last year, with only 27% granting that he won it legitimately.
Public Policy Polling: ACORN

:lol: :cuckoo:

I doubt that they stole it, but, with Obama's blessing they corrupted the system from coast to coast, possibly more so than it ever has been corrupted in the past.

Further, they fed on the under privileged and uneducated of the nation, treating them like dumb sheep.

Sad, very, very sad.

But of course to bozo's like you and rightwinger, it all sits well.

Enjoy your boys time in office and the likes of Pelosi and her hoods, the end is coming for all of them.

Mike

PPP's newest national survey finds that a 52% majority of GOP voters nationally think that ACORN stole the Presidential election for Barack Obama last year, with only 27% granting that he won it legitimately.

Majority of Republicans think ACORN stole presidential election

Is that the majority of the 20% that still admit to being republicans?

I believe statisticly that's about the same percentage of americans that believe they have been abducted by aliens. :lol

Last edited:

I doubt that they stole it, but, with Obama's blessing they corrupted the system from coast to coast, possibly more so than it ever has been corrupted in the past.

Further, they fed on the under privileged and uneducated of the nation, treating them like dumb sheep.

Sad, very, very sad.

Enjoy your boys time in office and the likes of Pelosi and her hoods, the end is coming for all of them.

Mike

What do you mean by "the end is coming"?

That's common now a days. Many Republicans talk about the upcoming "Revolution" where they are going to kill anyone who opposes them. Billo already talked about having Nancy Pelosi bobbing up and down in Boston Harbor for example.

how "democratic" of them...

they're all for patriotism and the "constitution" until they lose an election... then they want to get the result set aside any way they can.

nutters.

1066 people polled....33% of those or what 350 say they are republican.....and suddenly millions think acorn stole the election....yet 53% of those polled have an unfavorable view of acorn...and 26% think he stole it....now there is no question that speciffically asks republicans if acorn stole it....yet somehow they got there....

Here's an even better knee-slapper:

The majority of the electorate voted for Barack Obama!

I'll take delusional wingnuts who still can't handle the fact that the Dirty Fuckin' Hippies beat them fair and square at the ballot box for $400, Alex.

:D

Hurting Obama’s overall reviews is that for the first time in our polling we find a
majority of Americans opposed to his health care plan. 40% say they support it with 52%
opposed, including 58% of independents.

“This is the first time President Obama’s approval rating has dropped below 50% in our
polling,” said Dean Debnam, President of Public Policy Polling. “It does seem that the
health care issue is hurting him some with independents who voted for him last year.”

(ibid)

of course they stole it. hell its common knowledge. the whole country knows that !!! and convictions were handed out. amoung other crimes

[URL="http://rottenacorn.com/activityMap.html"]rotton acorn[/URL]

Ex-ACORN worker: 'I paid the price' for voter registration fraud

[SEATTLE, Washington (CNN) -- Clifton Mitchell helped register nearly 2,000 voters for the community group ACORN. But not one of them actually existed.

[URL="http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/22/voter.fraud/"]link[/URL]

more??? how bout the housing meltdown scams????

[youtube]W_i4bZ4iyHA[/youtube]

and the Prostitution scams it was busted for???

[youtube]LtTnizEnC1U[/youtube]

as usual the OP is an Habitual Liar

:popcorn::popcorn:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

Sad, very, very sad.

Mike

uh oh i smell the FBI :lol::lol:

Overall 49% of voters express approval of Obama’s work with 46% disapproving. He
has the support of 83% of Democrats, 47% of independents, and 10% of Republicans.
There’s been little change in his base of support over the last year with liberals,
moderates, blacks, Hispanics, and young voters all giving him positive reviews and
conservatives, whites, and older voters expressing displeasure with his work.

from the same source.

but not relevant to the acorn angle, no?

Sad, very, very sad.

Mike

you need that explained?

Maybe you should take a nap and come back with an open mind so you don't have to have the obvious spelled out for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back