Majority of NY Jews view hillary unfavorably, would vote GOP

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
I'm sure the left will have something to say about that...
Majority of NY Jews View Hillary Unfavorably, Would Vote GOP
February 9, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

hillary_clinton_arafat.jpg

I've been writing about the changing demographics of the Jewish vote for a while now. It's a slow process, but New York is one of the best places to see it because it has the largest religious Jewish community in America and is one of the few places with accurate election polling of American Jews.

The latest Siena poll shows Obama's poll numbers underwater among Jews in the state 49% to 45%. That's worse than his numbers nationwide and statewide. His unfavorable rating among whites in New York is at 48%.

In other words, the Jewish vote is starting to look a lot like the regular white vote.

Hillary Clinton did manage to smear, crybully and buy her way into a Senate seat here. It's a significant development that she's faring so poorly.

Since there isn't any citation of data claimed in the article, in any of the links in the article, it is utterly worthless.

Not viewing a candidate favorably does not translate into voting for someone else. 2/3 of Americans don't find Clinton trustworthy and yet she still leads most general election polls. There is no indication that a majority of Jews would vote for a Republican over Hillary Clinton.

February 9, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

I've been writing about the changing demographics of the Jewish vote for a while now. It's a slow process, but New York is one of the best places to see it because it has the largest religious Jewish community in America and is one of the few places with accurate election polling of American Jews.

The latest Siena poll shows Obama's poll numbers underwater among Jews in the state 49% to 45%. That's worse than his numbers nationwide and statewide. His unfavorable rating among whites in New York is at 48%.

In other words, the Jewish vote is starting to look a lot like the regular white vote.

Hillary Clinton did manage to smear, crybully and buy her way into a Senate seat here. It's a significant development that she's faring so poorly.

Suuuuuuure.

February 9, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Who cares, let them move to Israel.

February 9, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Maybe they should until we give the liberals the BOOT...

The Pentagon’s vile ‘divided loyalty’ rules for Jews
By Avi Schick
February 11, 2016

2014-07-29t192907z_491003753_gm1ea7u09l601_rtrmadp_3_palestinians-israel-truce-retraction-1.jpg

http://nypost.com/2016/02/11/the-pentagons-vile-divided-loyalty-rules-for-jews/

Since there isn't any citation of data claimed in the article, in any of the links in the article, it is utterly worthless.
That's because your a typical liberal lazy moron...:bye1:

Wow, that didn't take long:

RW: Me got article say what I want.
LW: There are no data in your article.
RW: You lazy. YOU find datums, do my homework or I beat you up out behind the bleachers, pussy!

Yet they expect their incendiary sources to be believed. That's aside from their silly assumption that "All Jews/Blacks/Hispanics/Women function from the same group mind and will vote the same way."

No wonder they're shocked, horrified, and puzzled by election outcomes and have to wrap some conspiracy theory around them.

Cue: Florida/Gore screed in five, four, three...

Liberals and Progressive Jews, as opposed to Blue Dog Democrats LOVE Hillary.
The problem is they can't say why.

That's because your a typical liberal lazy moron...:bye1:

Wow, that didn't take long:

RW: Me got article say what I want.
LW: There are no data in your article.
RW: You lazy. YOU find datums, do my homework or I beat you up out behind the bleachers, pussy!

Yet they expect their incendiary sources to be believed. That's aside from their silly assumption that "All Jews/Blacks/Hispanics/Women function from the same group mind and will vote the same way."

No wonder they're shocked, horrified, and puzzled by election outcomes and have to wrap some conspiracy theory around them.

Cue: Florida/Gore screed in five, four, three...

I've actually noticed this pattern often enough, that debunking the source has become the default response. I think they actually cannot tell that every bit of nonsense that they post is patently false, simply because they lack the basic research skills and reading comprehension.

And you can't blame the propagandists for taking advantage. Why would they attempt to conform their arguments to the realm of truth and decency, when they can post a link that they know none of their readers has the intellectual fortitude to ever examine?

February 9, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

we Jews are for the most part liberal and have nothing in common with you rightwing goyim or your 'kulture" or your white christer party, it is laughable that you are to ignorant to even think that NY Jews would vote for the flyover rabble in the gop, that is delsuional

February 9, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

Maybe they should until we give the liberals the BOOT...

The Pentagon’s vile ‘divided loyalty’ rules for Jews
By Avi Schick
February 11, 2016

2014-07-29t192907z_491003753_gm1ea7u09l601_rtrmadp_3_palestinians-israel-truce-retraction-1.jpg

The Pentagon’s vile ‘divided loyalty’ rules for Jews | New York Post
you were funnier when you posted about christer martyrs

Attachments

• sinefeld.gif
    sinefeld.gif
    260.3 KB · Views: 87

Forum List

Back