Kasich will be the next president of the United states #100

I thought Kasich kept his cool and stayed out of the nasty sniping between the other candidates. He seems like a level-headed guy who we could trust with the nuclear button. If Trump was elected, I would start digging a bomb shelter in my back yard.

JR.....

If I were you, I'd stay far away from the Kasich campaign. If people who are planning to vote for him found out that a jerkoff of your caliber were supporting him, they'd likely reconsider.

I've been rooting for Kasich to get the GOP nod as well. But if you don't stop trying to take credit for the fact that he's the only GOP candidate who doesn't repulse moderates.....I might kill myself before Election Day.

Just examine what you have done here. You have predicted that the guy from your state...who you like.....will become president. They don't hand out awards or big checks to people who guess something like this.....especially before the votes have been cast. So.....please.....stop bragging. You've accomplished absolutely nothing.

a local deli up in manchester had a special sandwich on the menu called "the trumpster".

complete with a triple serving of bologna and two slices of white bread...

I've been trying to tell you all for over a year now.. you morons just don't listen...
latest
tumblr_n39x86AGoH1ro8ysbo1_400.gif

He is actually a Republican that I could vote for, but I jus don't see the far right letting him win the nomination. I still think the GOP is stuck with Trump the Chump, whether they like it or not. DEAL WITH IT!

loved the way christie took rubio down a notch the other night..

the shallow calculus thinks he's so good looking. :doubt:

SO glad kasich is finally getting some well deserved respect...

it's true, jr called it long ago.

Kasich is on the cusp of knocking out Trump/Bush!

By the next debate they BOTH are finished and Kasich will be #1 in NH. Iowa doesn't matter.

close, anyway...

Kasich is not close to knocking Trump out at this point, but he is making some people listen. If he finishes in the top three in SC, then he may be on the move. Trump is too loud to let anyone gain at this point. SC, with its heavy minority vote will be interesting.

New Hampshire is really the only one of the early states I can see Kasich doing well in.

He's going to have a real tough time from here on out....including the March 1st states.

JR.....

If I were you, I'd stay far away from the Kasich campaign. If people who are planning to vote for him found out that a jerkoff of your caliber were supporting him, they'd likely reconsider.

I've been rooting for Kasich to get the GOP nod as well. But if you don't stop trying to take credit for the fact that he's the only GOP candidate who doesn't repulse moderates.....I might kill myself before Election Day.

Just examine what you have done here. You have predicted that the guy from your state...who you like.....will become president. They don't hand out awards or big checks to people who guess something like this.....especially before the votes have been cast. So.....please.....stop bragging. You've accomplished absolutely nothing.

Says the poster who never read my reasoning for why he will win. Lol nice trolling but I'm way to smart for this.

JR.....

Says the poster who never read my reasoning for why he will win. Lol nice trolling but I'm way to smart for this.

I read it. Months ago. It doesn't matter. You are a blowhard.

JR.....

Oh it matters because if you knew kasich record you know why no one compares who's running and why everybody will settle on him come election day.

JR.....

Oh it matters because if you knew kasich record you know why no one compares who's running and why everybody will settle on him come election day.

Kasich is more liberal than Romney.

The wall is going to win this election.

Forum List

Back