Majority of New Englanders Support Reduced Immigraton!

Getinvolved,please PM me. I would like to email you a proposal that i sent tovthe GA house,senate,governors office,and secretary of state,and department of labor.its called the GEORGIA AGRICULTURAL INITIATIVE OF 2012,replacing illegals wirh nonviolent crimunal offenders so farmers arent dependant on illegals anymore,and prisoners wanting to learn a trade do so,and eliminates the fear of loss of productivityvto businesses,uncreases profitability,and msintains national identity.IM VERY INVOLVED.

Getinvolved,please PM me. I would like to email you a proposal that i sent tovthe GA house,senate,governors office,and secretary of state,and department of labor.its called the GEORGIA AGRICULTURAL INITIATIVE OF 2012,replacing illegals wirh nonviolent crimunal offenders so farmers arent dependant on illegals anymore,and prisoners wanting to learn a trade do so,and eliminates the fear of loss of productivityvto businesses,uncreases profitability,and msintains national identity.IM VERY INVOLVED.

^^^^^
HomePage-LoonWithChick.jpg

If we had sensible immigration you'd have a point.

To me, sensible immigration is a reduction to historical levels of 200K/year, based on merit. Family immigration limited to nuclear family only.
No ethnic quotas.
The best get in, the rest stay home.
No visa 'lottery'.
Visa holders tracked and deported on visa expiration.

You should hear how I think it should be on illegal employers... In a word? DRACONIAN!

If we had sensible immigration you'd have a point.

To me, sensible immigration is a reduction to historical levels of 200K/year, based on merit. Family immigration limited to nuclear family only.
No ethnic quotas.
The best get in, the rest stay home.
No visa 'lottery'.
Visa holders tracked and deported on visa expiration.

You should hear how I think it should be on illegal employers... In a word? DRACONIAN!
As you read,my proposals would,here in GA,completely deregulate businesses.

Forum List

Back