Majority of Americans prefer "insurection" & Trump over Biden

Hey Dems wanted to be in charge, it's not our fault they totally F up everything they touch. See you in Nov, 2022 Dems :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The left and CNN droning on and on about Jan 6th has had NO EFFECT.

This makes me happy

Bullshit! Real American do not prefer "insurrection & Trump over Biden". Only anti-American trumpist scum prefer to see us lose the constitution, rule of law, and the ability to have the vote of the American people overturned by minority mob rule.

I'm not going to watch a friggin half hour video of someone who's credibility is unknown. If there are polls, be nice to read the ACTUAL polls than be told about them.
Yet you'll be here whining for hours day after day.

The LEGIT info is right there for you but apparently randomly smirking off takes top priority

The left and CNN droning on and on about Jan 6th has had NO EFFECT.

This makes me happy

This was you a year ago.

You're idea of "giving up" is fucking retarded.

Recognizing REALITY is not giving up.
We lost. Period. Full stop. Trump has to get the fuck out. McConnell has to step down.

Those are the facts despite the wild dreams perpetrated on this board.

In the mean time RATIONAL PEOPLE have to figure out why and how to correct it lest we lose even more ground. Your pipe dreams won't rescue America, a fully fleshed out platform and roadmap to implement it will.

Now you are droning with glee that people don't care anymore. Citing a podcast from a guy on youtube. Are you schizophrenic or simply dishonest?

Yet you'll be here whining for hours day after day.

The LEGIT info is right there for you but apparently randomly smirking off takes top priority
Nothing to do with that. You're asking us to watch a half an hour video. Which may or may not even be credible and in order to evaluate how credible the claims are you STILL need to read the original polls.

Forum List

Back