Majority of Americans do not want this bill

When Congress passed Medicare, its approval rating was below 30%. Today, it's over 90%. The appropriate approach would have been a single-payer system -- essentially, Medicare expanded -- but it's a step in the right direction.

Before the republicans started playing games, 60% of Americans wanted a public option.

When told the truth the Americans want this.

The republicans adn Fox news made sure the truth was pretty obscured.

When Congress passed Medicare, its approval rating was below 30%. Today, it's over 90%. The appropriate approach would have been a single-payer system -- essentially, Medicare expanded -- but it's a step in the right direction.

obama said such healthcare should have a majority wanting it, it doesn't, so he shouldn't support it

wow, i had no idea how powerful fox news and the republicans are, the alone can transform the opinion of the majority of america

hack

wow, i had no idea how powerful fox news and the republicans are, the alone can transform the opinion of the majority of america

hack

Don't need a majority...there's the 20% or so who will believe anything FOX says even if their own eyes show something else.

hack

Don't need a majority...there's the 20% or so who will believe anything FOX says even if their own eyes show something else.

and you learned this from a poll right :lol:

hack

The same goes for any media outlet. Unless you actually going to claim that is true only for Fox News viewers.... which I am confident you are not dumb enough to claim.

Forum List

Back