Major University demands students reject science, perpetuate lies

No they don't. Most "leftists" don't believe there are more than two genders. They simply believe that gender is changeable...And it is.
The Queen of "Full of Shit" strikes again. If most on the left didn't believe there were more than 2 genders, there is no way in hell that Facebook would list 58 gender options.

Here's a List of 58 Gender Options for Facebook Users

P.S. Gender is about as "changeable" as height and eye color. Only in the world of the mentally disturbed can person randomly decide to alternate between male and female depending on the mood they woke up in.

Yeah, the gender stuff is getting stupid. The right denies science too, though. Anybody feel like having a conversation about evolution? Any Republicans here think the Earth is 6,000 years old? Noah's Arc?
I bet you won't find as many Republicans who think the world is only 6000 years old as Democrats who think there is more than 2 genders.
I'll take that bet.

Me too....because people don't think there are more than two genders. What they do believe is that gender is not determined at birth and can be changed.
except many leftists feel otherwise.

No they don't. Most "leftists" don't believe there are more than two genders. They simply believe that gender is changeable...And it is.
No, reality cannot be changed by opinion.

I bet you won't find as many Republicans who think the world is only 6000 years old as Democrats who think there is more than 2 genders.
I'll take that bet.

Me too....because people don't think there are more than two genders. What they do believe is that gender is not determined at birth and can be changed.

Yes, it is a reality that gender can be changed.

Transgender rights in the United States - Wikipedia

A majority of states permit the name and sex to be changed on a birth certificate, either through amending the existing birth certificate or by issuing a new one. Many states, however, require medical proof of sex reassignment surgery in order to warrant agender marker change.

A majority of states permit the name and sex to be changed on a birth certificate, either through amending the existing birth certificate or by issuing a new one. Many states, however, require medical proof of sex reassignment surgery in order to warrant agender marker change.
Just because an idiotic left-wing lunatic agenda allows it legally doesn’t change the fact that physiologically it cannot be done.

@everyone here

Okay. I agree. US-Americans are descendants of monkeys. Monkeys also shit in their hands and throw this shit against each other. And to every monkey, who knows more than 200 words let me say: "Sorry for my racism now" - but the conversational tone of the people in the English speaking world is insufferable. Why do you discuss about universities when your parents did not educate you and you did not even visit elementary schools such as a kindergarten?

Last edited:
Why do you discuss about universities when your paqrants diod notz educate you and you did not even visit elementary schools such as a kindergarten?
Nice grammar. Great work. :lmao:

731C526B-EB41-427E-A707-2FEF4411005E.jpeg

“There are exceptions (10%?), e.g., homosexuals.”

10%? Nonsense.

Biology and psychology are from my point of view not social sciences. They are for me natural sciences.
According to Pew Research:
About 10 million people, or 4.1% of the U.S. adult population, identified as LGBT

LGBT = homosexual men and women, homosexual heterosexuals and people who have in psychology another gender than in biology.

2016, according to the latest estimates from Gallup. This represents a modest but significant increase from 8.3 million people (3.5% of adults) who said they were LGBT in 2012.“
Obviously, many LGBT people don’t “come out”, so the real figure may be double or triple the 4% figure.

Same with aliens. I doubt by the way that this 4% are real. When I grew up we spoke really about everything. And I knew in those days an unbelievable amount of people. It existed lots of problems everywhere in all families and the whole society. Lots of psychological problems too. But gender was not a big problem (homosexuality, bisexuality). A transvestite had some problems because the people did not accept his outfit. I remember I spoke a whole afternoon with him/her about - but this was not the only time I met him/her.

I would classify the sciences into 3 main categories:

PHYSICAL: Physics & Chemistry;
BIOLOGICAL: When cells & DNA replicate;
SOCIAL: When organisms adapt to each other as well as their physical/biological ecology, with “conscious processes” involved.

Hierarchy of science:

[logos ->] physics -> chemistry -> biology -> psychology = > spirituality, culture (civilization) and society => [logic, mathematics] =>> science of physics -> science of …
I can go with your hierarchy of science EXCEPT cut the “spirituality” and place math and logic (philosophy) PRIOR to science, as in Philosophy of Physics, etc.

It's nonsense what you say here. Take a look at Göbekli Tepe. First was spirituality then came suddenly culture and civilization. After the temples learned people to be farmers to found cities and to make philosophy, mathematics and science. But the logos started not with philosophy, mathematics and science.
First of all, in philosophy & science, you need a rational conceptual definition of that you think is real. Then in science, you need to expand on that conceptual definition to focus on a tightly related operational definition.

How do you define “spirituality”?

I'll take that bet.

And if it's on Wikipedia, you KNOW it's settled science, right up there with the Laws of Thermodynamics.

And if it's on Wikipedia, you KNOW it's settled science, right up there with the Laws of Thermodynamics.

If you had bothered to read, you'd KNOW that the link wasn't about science, but the law...

“There are exceptions (10%?), e.g., homosexuals.”

10%? Nonsense.

Biology and psychology are from my point of view not social sciences. They are for me natural sciences.
About 10 million people, or 4.1% of the U.S. adult population, identified as LGBT

LGBT = homosexual men and women, homosexual heterosexuals and people who have in psychology another gender than in biology.

2016, according to the latest estimates from Gallup. This represents a modest but significant increase from 8.3 million people (3.5% of adults) who said they were LGBT in 2012.“
Obviously, many LGBT people don’t “come out”, so the real figure may be double or triple the 4% figure.

Same with aliens. I doubt by the way that this 4% are real. When I grew up we spoke really about everything. And I knew in those days an unbelievable amount of people. It existed lots of problems everywhere in all families and the whole society. Lots of psychological problems too. But gender was not a big problem (homosexuality, bisexuality). A transvestite had some problems because the people did not accept his outfit. I remember I spoke a whole afternoon with him/her about - but this was not the only time I met him/her.

SOCIAL: When organisms adapt to each other as well as their physical/biological ecology, with “conscious processes” involved.

Hierarchy of science:

[logos ->] physics -> chemistry -> biology -> psychology = > spirituality, culture (civilization) and society => [logic, mathematics] =>> science of physics -> science of …
I can go with your hierarchy of science EXCEPT cut the “spirituality” and place math and logic (philosophy) PRIOR to science, as in Philosophy of Physics, etc.

It's nonsense what you say here. Take a look at Göbekli Tepe. First was spirituality then came suddenly culture and civilization. After the temples learned people to be farmers to found cities and to make philosophy, mathematics and science. But the logos started not with philosophy, mathematics and science.
First of all, in philosophy & science, you need a rational conceptual definition of that you think is real.

Then in science, you need to expand on that conceptual definition to focus on a tightly related operational definition.

In natural science mathematics is for example the spirituality of physics. And in case of history in Göbekli Tepe hunters and gatherers created the civilized world. The way to do so was to build temples. The reason to do so was their spirituality.

It takes a long time to become young
Pablo Picasso

Last edited:
Left-wing ideology always ends in the collapse of civilization. Here we have a large university demanding that their students reject the scientific fact of a person's actual gender and instead perpetuate the lie of an alternate gender/reality.

Calling someone by wrong pronoun might get you fired or expelled, college’s gender policy draft says
You pussies need to quit yer whining. The point is to prevent someone from deliberately and continuously calling a person something that offends them, not to fire people for making a mistake. It's no more out of the ordinary than rules against racial epithets. Now out on your big girl panties and deal with it.
I'm not going to memorize what every individual who crosses my path wants to be called. Lucky I call you "hey you".

If you had bothered to read, you'd KNOW that the link wasn't about science, but the law...

I never bother to read Wikipedia links in here, because only a complete dumbass thinks Wikipedia an unimpeachable source, especially on politicized social issues.

So honestly, I don't give a fuck what kind of point you were trying to make, science or law or comedy relief. You cited Wikipedia, which makes it bullshit.

Hierarchy of science:

First of all, in philosophy & science, you need a rational conceptual definition of that you think is real.

Then in science, you need to expand on that conceptual definition to focus on a tightly related operational definition.

In natural science mathematics is for example the spirituality of physics. And in case of history in Göbekli Tepe hunters and gatherers created the civilized world. The way to do so was to build temples. The reason to do so was their spirituality.
Do you understand what a definition is?
Can you not define “spirituality” in one or two sentences, maybe three if it’s that hard?

I never bother to read Wikipedia links in here, because only a complete dumbass thinks Wikipedia an unimpeachable source, especially on politicized social issues.

So honestly, I don't give a fuck what kind of point you were trying to make, science or law or comedy relief. You cited Wikipedia, which makes it bullshit.
Don’t you realize that Wikipedia simply summarizes OTHER sources?
Too fucking stupid to realize that?
Why don’t you try having an open mind and check out the References section of every Wikipedia article that has MANY citations.
Geez!

Left-wing ideology always ends in the collapse of civilization. Here we have a large university demanding that their students reject the scientific fact of a person's actual gender and instead perpetuate the lie of an alternate gender/reality.

Calling someone by wrong pronoun might get you fired or expelled, college’s gender policy draft says
You pussies need to quit yer whining. The point is to prevent someone from deliberately and continuously calling a person something that offends them, not to fire people for making a mistake. It's no more out of the ordinary than rules against racial epithets. Now out on your big girl panties and deal with it.
I'm not going to memorize what every individual who crosses my path wants to be called. Lucky I call you "hey you".

True. These people have been wrongly conditioned to believe that their "feewings" are of paramount importance to the entire world, and that everyone around them is obligated and eager to cater to those "feewings" and make them feel warm and cozy.

Reality is that I don't give a shit. To the extent that natural Brownian motion bumps me up against you in the course of daily life, I'm going to deal with you as expeditiously as possible, in terms of how it affects MY life, and you can suck it up or have a tantrum as you choose. But your tantrum's going to take place in my absence, because I'm already gonna be moving on, having forgotten all about you.

Don’t you realize that Wikipedia simply summarizes OTHER sources?
Too fucking stupid to realize that?
Why don’t you try having an open mind and check out the References section of every Wikipedia article that has MANY citations.
Geez!

What I realize is that Wikipedia is written, edited, and sourced - to the extent that it's sourced - by random people on the Internet.

Why don't YOU try to stop having a mind so open that your brains have fallen out? And while you're at it, try citing sources that don't require ME to research like I'm preparing my fucking dissertation? Do your own damned homework, and then come present to the class. Otherwise, it's an automatic "F" - for "fuck you".

Hierarchy of science:

Do you understand what a definition is?

Yes, that's why I never define what's real. Counter question: Do you know why you are senseless aggressive?

Can you not define “spirituality” in one or two sentences, maybe three if it’s that hard?

You never read in your life any better and shorter explanation about what spirituality is. I gave you a bridge from the very first steps of civilization to the current situation of the queen of natural science. Perhaps it's good for you to try to learn to dance over such bridges.

Last edited:
I'll take that bet.

Until they can alter chromosomes, no, it's just fantasy.

the 'law' doesn't change facts.

Forum List

Back