Major Obama Speech - Just not on FOXNEWS

From the article I linked:

But he did not announce a ban in December with the publication of the review, which showed five federal agencies spent $18 billion on programs that provided equipment including 92,442 small arms, 44,275 night-vision devices, 5,235 Humvees, 617 mine-resistant vehicles and 616 aircraft. At the time, the White House defended the programs as proving to be useful in many cases, such as the response to the Boston Marathon bombing.
Instead of repealing the programs, Obama issued an executive order that required federal agencies that run the programs to consult with law enforcement and civil rights and civil liberties organizations to recommend changes that make sure they are accountable and transparent.

You almost gotta laugh when federal police incinerated 80 men women and children with freaking tanks and poison gas at Waco. Is the former community agitator offended by body armor?

You almost gotta laugh when federal police incinerated 80 men women and children with freaking tanks and poison gas at Waco. Is the former community agitator offended by body armor?
Speaking of Waco:
Love this quote of Janet Reno
Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal.

Janet Reno

U.S. Attorney General

1993-12-10

President Obama (praise be unto Him!) is delivering a major speech on a new policy regarding arming police with military hardware.

It's on:

CNN
MSNBC
C-SPAN
BBC
AJAM

and it's even on NEWSMAX TV!

But it's not on FOXNEWS.

Just more proof that FOXNEWS is the RNC's propaganda arm, not a news channel.

Fox News had higher ratings during that time too. Seems more people prefer Fox than being lied to by Obumble
How would you know such a thing? Are there some kind of instant polls available? How about a link?

I don't need any polls, I have a brain. How many of your friends sat and listened to the liar in chief speak?

I don't know anyone who listened to it. I didn't listen to it. You made a comment about ratings that indicated you had access or knowledge of some kind of immediate ratings or polling I am unaware of. I assumed you were being honest and not just making something up to fraudulently misinform folks about FOX News.

I don't know anyone who listened to it. I didn't listen to it. You made a comment about ratings that indicated you had access or knowledge of some kind of immediate ratings or polling I am unaware of. I assumed you were being honest and not just making something up to fraudulently misinform folks about FOX News.

I have access to common sense. Very few people want to hear his lies these days. Even the ones that voted for him like yourself. Fact the facts that Fox has been leading in the ratings for over ten years, Obama's popularity has been in declining. One plus one equals two.

President Obama (praise be unto Him!) is delivering a major speech on a new policy regarding arming police with military hardware.

It's on:

CNN
MSNBC
C-SPAN
BBC
AJAM

But it's not on FOXNEWS.

But if they can take one phrase out of context......It will receive 24/7 Fox coverage
Everything out of that bastard Kenyan's mouth is out of context.

a-light-in-the-dark-05.jpg

I have access to common sense. Very few people want to hear his lies these days. Even the ones that voted for him like yourself. Fact the facts that Fox has been leading in the ratings for over ten years, Obama's popularity has been in declining. One plus one equals two.
You made a definitive statement that more people were watching FOX News than the Presidents speech on all the other networks. Turns out to be an unsubstantiated line of bull crap you made up. And as far as FOX leading in the ratings, that is bull crap also. FOX only leads in the ratings of strictly cable news networks. That means it beats MSNBC and CNN. FOX doesn't come close in news ratings and viewership compared to the big three, NBC, ABC and CBS.
BTW, FOX viewership is in decline.

You made a definitive statement that more people were watching FOX News than the Presidents speech on all the other networks. Turns out to be an unsubstantiated line of bull crap you made up. And as far as FOX leading in the ratings, that is bull crap also. FOX only leads in the ratings of strictly cable news networks. That means it beats MSNBC and CNN. FOX doesn't come close in news ratings and viewership compared to the big three, NBC, ABC and CBS.

Dude, lighten up and stop taking everything so fucking seriously. MSNBC and CNN are cable news networks you moron!

Cable News Ratings

Notice CNN and MSNBC are included.

Cable News Ratings - TV Ratings Nielsen Ratings Television Show Ratings TVbytheNumbers.zap2it.com

The reason for that would be...the sumbitch has spent almost 7 freaking years proving he has NOTHING WORTHWHILE to say. So GOOD FOR FOX.
^^^ Happy in his bubble.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Happy slurping down Obamashit.
^^^

Bitter Missouri cracker
Yeah I'm bitter... that you fuckers elected such a dildo community organizer (read that as a black asshole) the "leader" of this once proud country...not just once, BUT TWICE.

I thought you were being sincere, but it's a load of made up bull crap.

MSNBC Ratings Hit All-Time Lows In Q1 2015 Deadline
FOX remains at the top of the strictly cable news groups, but that means they basically compete with CNN and MSNBC. All of them are loosing viewers. As you will see from the link, they are still making record profits, but all are seeing a drop in viewers.
It is accurate to call FOX the leader in cable news viewers, but that has to be put into some perspective. As the charts show, FOX can expect two and a half million viewers in prime time news hours. NBC, the owner of MSNBC gets eight to ten million viewers watching their nightly news. ABC does about the same and CBS gets six to seven million viewers in that time slot. Two and a half million for FOX, twenty to twenty six million to the big three broadcast networks, which are also viewed on cable.

journalism.org/2015/04/29/cable-news-fact-sheet/

It's on:

CNN
MSNBC
C-SPAN
BBC
AJAM

But it's not on FOXNEWS.

When George Bush was announcing his decision to go into Iraq, and the justification for doing so, not single liberal news outlet covered it EXCEPT FoxNews.

Remember, this was back before the nation was brainwashed into thinking that the Iraq war was a failure.

So, I guess I'm saying that whats your point?

If Obama gets a blurb in a hip-hop magazine, he's getting more attention than he deserves.

It's on:

CNN
MSNBC
C-SPAN
BBC
AJAM

But it's not on FOXNEWS.

When George Bush was announcing his decision to go into Iraq, and the justification for doing so, not single liberal news outlet covered it EXCEPT FoxNews.

Remember, this was back before the nation was brainwashed into thinking that the Iraq war was a failure.

So, I guess I'm saying that whats your point?

If Obama gets a blurb in a hip-hop magazine, he's getting more attention than he deserves.
Why do you FOX fans constantly make stuff up. Everyone carried Bush's announcement of Iraqi Freedom. What speech are you claiming only FOX covered and everyone else ignored? If you have a date that the speech was made we can look it up on youtube, the same way I looked up these msnbc and cbs vid's.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSgZxSTwqBI

youtube.com/watch?v=2zT-ZHBbOzM

I thought you were being sincere, but it's a load of made up bull crap.

MSNBC Ratings Hit All-Time Lows In Q1 2015 Deadline
FOX remains at the top of the strictly cable news groups, but that means they basically compete with CNN and MSNBC. All of them are loosing viewers. As you will see from the link, they are still making record profits, but all are seeing a drop in viewers.
It is accurate to call FOX the leader in cable news viewers, but that has to be put into some perspective. As the charts show, FOX can expect two and a half million viewers in prime time news hours. NBC, the owner of MSNBC gets eight to ten million viewers watching their nightly news. ABC does about the same and CBS gets six to seven million viewers in that time slot. Two and a half million for FOX, twenty to twenty six million to the big three broadcast networks, which are also viewed on cable.

journalism.org/2015/04/29/cable-news-fact-sheet/

The link I provided was through the first quarter of this year and said FOX News has a 10% increase in the 25-54 demographic. Not a decline, an increase. Not holding steady an increase. You claimed FOX News in decline, you lied!

Your link provides info that is not as current as my link. Your link was 2014, my link is through the first quarter of 2015. My link with the latest data shows CNN and FOX with gains and only MSNBC in decline.

As network news to cable, you are comparing apples to oranges, but don't let your hate direct your objectivity.

But your claim that FOX News viewership is in decline is a lie. Thanks for trying to cover it up with all your BS.

Speaking of Waco:
Love this quote of Janet Reno
Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal.

Janet Reno

U.S. Attorney General

1993-12-10
Seems your quote is bogus

GunCite - Gun Control Bogus gun control quotes

Forum List

Back