Fox News' Todd Starnes' Deceitful Commentary

World Savior

May 18, 2015
Don't classify this under breaking news. This is a familiar story. Fox news once again lies to its viewers. This is an expose' on Fox News network's brazen lie to its viewers about what was said on another one of their rival networks: CBS News.

Please watch this video from start to finish to understand what was actually said on CBS vs what was reported on Fox News. It's a shame Fox News viewers continue to swallow (No pun intended) Fox's Bullsh*t day in and day out.

Hey dude, that is my voice in the video and also my profile pic is my real pic. Thanks for asking.

Don't classify this under breaking news. This is a familiar story. Fox news once again lies to its viewers. This is an expose' on Fox News network's brazen lie to its viewers about what was said on another one of their rival networks: CBS News.

Please watch this video from start to finish to understand what was actually said on CBS vs what was reported on Fox News. It's a shame Fox News viewers continue to swallow (No pun intended) Fox's Bullsh*t day in and day out.

Clean out your ears and clean the shit of of your mouth.

Forum List

Back