Major Garrett hurts the pwesidents feewings

Minchia, your wish came through, since it is in the rules that we do not carry over other threads I just gave the page if people want to see you what a fucking idiot you are. Go sit in some ice water and breathe into a paper bag to cool you down a little. Your episode here makes me worry about your well being.
Your "loved ones" calling again??

Minchia, your wish came through, since it is in the rules that we do not carry over other threads I just gave the page if people want to see you what a fucking idiot you are. Go sit in some ice water and breathe into a paper bag to cool you down a little. Your episode here makes me worry about your well being.
Is the word "Minchia" bothering you? You are going to go to timeout if you cannot control yourself. Take some deep breaths. Go walk the dog or something, get some fresh air. You are spewing nonsense between your foaming lips, your eyes are bloodshot… calm the fuck down! Don't hurt yourself! You got humiliated so live with it, learn from it.

Is the word "Minchia" bothering you? You are going to go to timeout if you cannot control yourself. Take some deep breaths. Go walk the dog or something, get some fresh air. You are spewing nonsense between your foaming lips, your eyes are bloodshot… calm the fuck down! Don't hurt yourself! You got humiliated so live with it, learn from it.

She has such bad manners, no wonder you like to name call.
My "loved ones" are a bit more civilized...

President Obama gave Major Garrett an elegant bitch slapping. It was fun to watch.

Major? lol, get a real name, pussy.

Garret pulled his best FoxNews....Why are you content having 4 Americans in captivity

Obama slapped his sorry ass

President Obama gave Major Garrett an elegant bitch slapping. It was fun to watch.

Garret pulled his best FoxNews....Why are you content having 4 Americans in captivity

The best part is all the RWnuts trying to deny that didn't happen.

btw, His parents named him 'Major' because 'Marmaduke' was taken.

He's content that Kate Steinle was killed...no big deal...maybe it's because if he had a daughter she wouldn't look like Kate...more like Moooooooch...

Last edited:
You would have though by now these so called reporters would have gotten tired of being treated like a piece of shit by that thug.

but hey, they let Clinton corral them like they were cattle. so I guess not

what disgusting people Progressives are. Please vote them out of lives come 2016

You would have though by now these so called reporters would have gotten tired of being treated like a piece of shit by that thug.

but hey, they let Clinton corral them like they were cattle. so I guess not

what disgusting people Progressives are. Please vote them out of lives come 2016
That undeniably wins the prize for being the most self-deluded and stupid thing I've ever heard.

The only factor that gives me hope is the record that our President has accumulated managing major programs such as immigration, border control, homeland defense, IRS "initiatives", computer hacking, Islamic terrorism, Russian and Chinese aggression, drug trafficking and the dreaded aggression by the Sisters of the Poor. If he can maintain that standard, Iran will never get a nuke.

It was Widdle Major who got humiliated for trying to embarrass the President.
The president did a pretty good job embarrassing himself...even was chided by the Ayatollah, ten minutes after his performance.

Iran s supreme leader mocks Preisdent Barack Obama with letter Daily Mail Online

Iran played Ears like a fiddle.
Have you switched your allegiance from Putin to the Ayatollah?

Nah, the Ayatollah is a muzzie. Radical muzzies is a personal thing for me. I strongly support their eradication

Well at least she didn't lie this time....

SUSAN RICE: WE ‘EXPECT’ IRAN WILL SPEND SOME OF NEW MONEY ON MILITARY, MAYBE ON TERROR

National Security Adviser Susan Rice said “we should expect” that some of the money Iran gets under sanctions relief as a result of the nuclear deal “would go to the Iranian military and could potentially be used for the kinds of bad behavior that we have seen in the region” on Wednesday’s “Situation Room” on CNN.

Rice was asked about the money Iran will receive under sanctions relief and how they can use it, she answered that the sanctions were only put in place “to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon.” She added, “Our best judgment is, first of all, it’s going to take them quite a while to access that money. And it will take — they won’t be able to get it all at once. They won’t get any of it, not one dime of it, Wolf, unless and until they take the steps that they’ve committed to take to dismantle the bulk of their nuclear program. So, they have to take out 2/3ds of their centrifuges. They have to get rid of 98% of their uranium stockpile. They have to render inoperative their plutonium facility. They have to let the IAEA do the inspections and the interviews that are necessary to answer the questions that remain about Iran’s past nuclear activities. Among — they have to let the IAEA in and establish this 24/7 monitoring that I described. All of those steps have to be taken.”

Susan Rice We Expect Iran Will Spend Some Of New Money on Military Maybe on Terror - Breitbart

It's funny to behold.
The president courteously told that reporter to stop asking stupid assed questions meant to rile up silly assed Republicans ignorant of the process and negotiations.
The board's usual group of hickbillies jumped on it as if the reporter scored some type of political victory.

On the contrary.....Obama showed how thin-skinned he was about constructive criticism.

It's funny to behold.
The president courteously told that reporter to stop asking stupid assed questions meant to rile up silly assed Republicans ignorant of the process and negotiations.
The board's usual group of hickbillies jumped on it as if the reporter scored some type of political victory.

On the contrary.....Obama showed how thin-skinned he was about constructive criticism.

lol, see what I mean?

It's funny to behold.

Implying that the president somehow condones the imprisonment of four Americans and is somehow celebrating was unprofessional

Obama rightfully did not let him get away with it

The reporter should have asked what was being done to get their release or why it was not tied to the deal

Forum List

Back