Major Garrett hurts the pwesidents feewings

It's funny to behold.
The president courteously told that reporter to stop asking stupid assed questions meant to rile up silly assed Republicans ignorant of the process and negotiations.
The board's usual group of hickbillies jumped on it as if the reporter scored some type of political victory.
Your viewpoint is fogged by the position of your head relative to your ass.
Maybe you have the ability to post something better...we won't know until you stop downing the jism cocktails...
You are not worth anything better.

"Major Garrett hurts the pwesidents feewings"

Garrett asked a moronic question was as appropriately admonished by the president; Garrett sounds just like one of our own USMB rightwing nitwits.

What was moronic about it? Why are four Americans still being held after all this? Wipe the Obama shit off your lips

It's funny to behold.
The president courteously told that reporter to stop asking stupid assed questions meant to rile up silly assed Republicans ignorant of the process and negotiations.
The board's usual group of hickbillies jumped on it as if the reporter scored some type of political victory.
Your viewpoint is fogged by the position of your head relative to your ass.
Maybe you have the ability to post something better...we won't know until you stop downing the jism cocktails...
You are not worth anything better.
Still slurping I see...

My husband nails it...

Who dares question the Almighty One?? Of course it struck a nerve. He hates not being worshiped. Obama could not care less about the hostages.

The president courteously told that reporter to stop asking stupid assed questions
Hey, Minchia If your relative were rotting in an Iranian prison, would the question be still "stupid ass"…..?

The president courteously told that reporter to stop asking stupid assed questions
Hey, Minchia If your relative were rotting in an Iranian prison, would the question be still "stupid ass"…..?
I see you like to call people minchia, you probably thought that was polite because your mother lovingly calls you that daily.

I see that you are still upset because you were made to look stupid with that Black panther remark you ignorantly made...

Last edited:
11705093_514319958719778_7420542720539578692_n.jpg

your mother
I am not going to run crying to mods because it is your kind of behavior you fucking pussies. But relatives need to stay out of this you dipshit. Your tantrum is unwarranted. When your stupidity is highlighted you and your kind throws a fit realizing how moronic shit they spewed.

your mother
I am not going to run crying to mods because it is your kind of behavior you fucking pussies. But relatives need to stay out of this you dipshit. Your tantrum is unwarranted. When your stupidity is highlighted you and your kind throws a fit realizing how moronic shit they spewed.
Run to whoever you want little bitch with a small case "b."
You want to run around the internet calling people out of their names???...suck a fat one.
A tantrum on my part???...never, you aren't capable of causing me any anger.

Apparently you need to have your tantrum minute because you have been made a fool with your "Black Panther" comment up to this point...

So tell you what, little bitch, I'll change "mother" to "loved ones."
I don't want to exclude all the people who call you a minchia daily...LOL!!!!

I see that you are still upset because you were made to look stupid with that Black panther remark you ignorantly made...
By the way, you got humiliated by the proof provided and ran away dipshit

your mother
Run to whoever you want little bitch with a small case "b."
You want to run around the internet calling people out of their names???...suck a fat one.
A tantrum on my part???...never, you aren't capable of causing me any anger.

Apparently you need to have your tantrum minute because you have been made a fool with your "Black Panther" comment up to this point...
u_mad

By the way, we know your pussy ass won't link to that little exchange because it made you appear really stupid...
Why Is The KKK Currently Legal Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

By the way, we know your pussy ass won't link to that little exchange because it made you appear really stupid...
Why Is The KKK Currently Legal Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
You are too fucking stupid to even link to your own bullshit post...it's that bad???...lol.

Minchia, your wish came through, since it is in the rules that we do not carry over other threads I just gave the page if people want to see you what a fucking idiot you are. Go sit in some ice water and breathe into a paper bag to cool you down a little. Your episode here makes me worry about your well being.

Minchia, your wish came through, since it is in the rules that we do not carry over other threads I just gave the page if people want to see you what a fucking idiot you are. Go sit in some ice water and breathe into a paper bag to cool you down a little. Your episode here makes me worry about your well being.
Here simple minded bitch...I'll throw you a bone to swallow.
Too stupid to post your own shit..what a hoot!!!

Why Is The KKK Currently Legal Page 13 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back