Maine Votes: Bye, Bye. Celebrating Genocidal Sick Columbus Day. Hello 'Indigenous People's Day'! YES

Maine House passes bill to rename Columbus Day to Indigenous People's Day.
View attachment 251304

https://thehill.com/sites/default/f...genous_peoples_day_la_getty.jpg?itok=Zrpw3c9_

:113: Exposing American :bsflag:
Spreading real facts to the nations DOPer Morons..

FYI DOPers...
Columbus And Genocide | AMERICAN HERITAGE

I think Americans should celebrate Columbus while non- and anti- Americans should be allowed to celebrate...well..whoever.

You must believe in fake gods as well.

No I’m a Christian who admires Columbus. Like ten generations of Americans in both aspects. :)
Do Christians admire rapists?

Columbus is the recognized figurehead of the point when Europeans came to this hemisphere, and I admire those people, who came here, conquered, and put in place what would become the greatest power and achievements the world has ever seen ! :beer:

View attachment 251304

https://thehill.com/sites/default/f...genous_peoples_day_la_getty.jpg?itok=Zrpw3c9_

FYI DOPers...

I think Americans should celebrate Columbus while non- and anti- Americans should be allowed to celebrate...well..whoever.

No I’m a Christian who admires Columbus. Like ten generations of Americans in both aspects. :)

Columbus is the recognized figurehead of the point when Europeans came to this hemisphere, and I admire those people, who came here, conquered, and put in place what would become the greatest power and achievements the world has ever seen ! :beer:
Not if you're a racist and a conqueror. There is zero to admire about that.

Lol ! You guys that have been through the "educational" lobotomy are a hoot ! :biggrin:

Ironic that the so called indigenous people of Mexico and South American countries all speak the language of Spain.
They should be celebrating Columbus for giving them their "native" language they speak to this day.
Ironic that the leaders of Spanish speaking countries of central and south america appear more European(Spaniard) than indigenous.

Seniors in their white shame donate daily to the Indian reparations fund set up at most reservations.
images (43).jpeg

View attachment 251304

FYI DOPers...
I betcha that they can't stop the language that the indigenous people speaks now, that Christopher had spoken. Or I'll betcha that they cannot stop northern natives from speaking English, which that George Berkeley (U.C. Berkeley is named after) who forced upon the natives to speak. Huhmmm?

however documents in his own hand show that Columbus wrote almost exclusively in Spanish
Christopher Columbus -what was his native language

George Berkeley, Bishop of Cloyne. An Irishman who would have pronounced his surname to rhyme with “darkly,” Berkeley had himself once dreamed of creating a university in the New World—specifically Bermuda—where he hoped to educate both settlers and Native Americans.
Mind Tricks: Bishop Berkeley and the Idea of Everything

Lol ! You guys that have been through the "educational" lobotomy are a hoot ! :biggrin:
The "educational lobotomy" of history tells us he was a murderer and a rapist. Do you have counter evidence that tells us that isn't true?

Ironic that the so called indigenous people of Mexico and South American countries all speak the language of Spain.
They should be celebrating Columbus for giving them their "native" language they speak to this day.
Ironic that the leaders of Spanish speaking countries of central and south america appear more European(Spaniard) than indigenous.
What was wrong with their own language before Spain conquered them?

This has got to make the modern white liberals and minorities really squirm !
Ohhhhh, ouch !

The Very First Americans May Have Had European Roots | Smart News | Smithsonian

Some early Americans came not from Asia, it seems, but by way of Europe
So, this is the pass you give Columbus, who raped and murdered Indians?

There's always the negatives along with the incredible achievement of Europeans setting in motion the greatness of America.

Ohhhhh, ouch !

Are not Scandinavia's (Vikings) from a region in Northern Europe?
Would that not make them European?

The point is, the so-called natives that you grieve for may have had a European connection anyway.

Ohhhhh, ouch !

The point is, the so-called natives that you grieve for may have had a European connection anyway.
I said that long ago. The Vikings were first here in discovering it again after forgotten by Europe.
But the two continents were connected millions of years ago.

Great news. As soon as liberal bastards destroy this country the sooner the war they are begging for will start.

After millions of battles and years of wars, all over the planet.
There is no pure white race/genes anymore. Best we can do is cream (mixed race/DNA) colored.
During and After battles and wars, cums the raping. More gene population in the race colors.
All vaginal holes seem to be pink in color. With a pink tube highway for sperms to travel in.
It not like the new white crape injun girls.

RaceSci: History of Race in Science: In Media: What DNA Says About Human Ancestry - and Bigotry

She took a DNA test, that found injun DNA in her. I call her a true Pale Face injun.
So keep wasting your time on this issue.

btw: the great Douche did admit IT lied about Obama birth.
the Douche said in the end, Obama was born in America.

Trump admits Obama was born in U.S.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-rumors/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ff3c78499438

Ohhhhh, ouch !

I said that long ago. The Vikings were first here in discovering it again after forgotten by Europe.
But the two continents were connected millions of years ago.

So then being born here makes me just as indigenous since our ancestors came here from the same continent.

After millions of battles and years of wars, all over the planet.
There is no pure white race/genes anymore. Best we can do is cream (mixed race/DNA) colored.
During and After battles and wars, cums the raping. More gene population in the race colors.
All vaginal holes seem to be pink in color. With a pink tube highway for sperms to travel in.
It not like the new white crape injun girls.

RaceSci: History of Race in Science: In Media: What DNA Says About Human Ancestry - and Bigotry

She took a DNA test, that found injun DNA in her. I call her a true Pale Face injun.
So keep wasting your time on this issue.

btw: the great Douche did admit IT lied about Obama birth.
the Douche said in the end, Obama was born in America.

And today's African-Americans have a sizeable amount of European in them.

Forum List

Back