Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows’s home gets Swatted

The problem is the police.
Clearly the police have already killed people when they showed up at the wrong address, so swatting is not the only problem.
And if police did the right thing, like calling the suspected people or verifying the one calling in the claim, then there would be no problem.

You didn't use that age old statement of "this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you" did you? Because we all know this is BS.
Naw, the ususual parental thing to accent the swats, "I've told you and told you and told you...,":cool:

sheenabellowdestroyerofdemocracy.jpg

Another..."You don't know who I am" egotistical self-centered sociopath. Educated from the Saul Alinsky, Cloward and Piven Rules for revolution. The world is destabilizing around us, and these false leaders that pepper the Western world are helping to bringing it down.

You people are bizarre! Then, if it is some Democrat, you dismiss as "faked by themselves"?

The obvious question then would be: can you list me any famous democrats who have been swatted? As far as that faking business is concerned, what is bizarre is that fakery has been the chief MO of the democrat party for years, usually in the form of always accusing republicans of stuff they do or then do themselves as a bit of misdirection for political advantage yet you think it "bizarre" to expect them to also fake getting swatted for political advantage?

Who was that black guy who lied a couple years ago about getting mobbed in an ally by racist republicans then it came out that too was fake?

Forum List

Back