Maine publicist Betta Stothart admits to stealing 40 Trump yard signs in Washington Post op-ed!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I love happy endings, especially when 3 scumbag c*nts get locked up!

Original Article

A Maine publicist who said she felt “assaulted” by the number of Donald Trump yard signs in her neighborhood admitted in an op-ed for The Washington Post that she and two other women stole and destroyed dozens of signs in a fit of rage. Betta Stothart and two other women were charged earlier this month with theft for stealing dozens of Trump signs from Route 1 in Falmouth. “I committed a crime this month, along with two of my friends,” the 52-year-old mother wrote Tuesday. “We’d been talking about the infamous Billy Bush tape and the women who have since

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I´ll defend to the death your right to say it."

Maybe not!

Stealing political signs is a direct attack on the First Amendment and should be punished very harshly.

Original Article

A Maine publicist who said she felt “assaulted” by the number of Donald Trump yard signs in her neighborhood admitted in an op-ed for The Washington Post that she and two other women stole and destroyed dozens of signs in a fit of rage. Betta Stothart and two other women were charged earlier this month with theft for stealing dozens of Trump signs from Route 1 in Falmouth. “I committed a crime this month, along with two of my friends,” the 52-year-old mother wrote Tuesday. “We’d been talking about the infamous Billy Bush tape and the women who have since

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I´ll defend to the death your right to say it."

Maybe not!

Yep. I hear there is a bounty on Trump signs. The bigger the sign, the higher the reward. There is a hotel in New York with a big Trump sign on it. I'm sure it will be worth a fortune to yank that one down.

• Banned

Original Article

Maybe not!

Yep. I hear there is a bounty on Trump signs. The bigger the sign, the higher the reward. There is a hotel in New York with a big Trump sign on it. I'm sure it will be worth a fortune to yank that one down.

Stop yanking your member. You're already, deaf and dumb, you want to add blind to your condition!

Unfreaking real. These whack jobs on the left need to really pay a hefty fine and/or have to do community service for shit like this.

Oh and be forced to issue a public apology to the Trump volunteers who spent hours going around house to house to put up the signs. It takes a volunteer a lot of time and effort from their daily lives to go out and perform these duties.

Oh and be forced to issue a public apology to the Trump volunteers who spent hours going around house to house to put up the signs. It takes a volunteer a lot of time and effort from their daily lives to go out and perform these duties.

Not my fault if RWNJs want to waste their time. Trump already lost. He's just too dumb to know it.

Original Article

Maybe not!
Good for her :clap:

Original Article

Maybe not!

Would you react the same way to someone stealing Hillary signs?

Original Article

Maybe not!

I get your point, marty, but either way, it's stupid and guaranteed to backfire. I've seen clips of this before this election, so it is not a new thing. But thankfully it is not very common. However, name publication and description of the misdemeanor and fine should be enough to shame them before their friends, family and neighbors for a long time.

Original Article

Maybe not!

I get your point, marty, but either way, it's stupid and guaranteed to backfire. I've seen clips of this before this election, so it is not a new thing. But thankfully it is not very common. However, name publication and description of the misdemeanor and fine should be enough to shame them before their friends, family and neighbors for a long time.

In this current political climate, and people's tendency to cluster with like minded individuals, i would fear high-fives would be more likely, as seen with Twatty McOldschool here.

Original Article

Maybe not!

Just another democrat brown shirt....

Racism and violence are the hallmarks of the democrat party.....

The idiot believed that if she cleansed the streets of the signs people will change their vote.

This is the bedrock insanity of the left. If they don't see the signs they can imagine hilly will win.

This is what the dimwits went through when Reagan was elected. Dimwits didn't know a single person who voted for him.

Original Article

Maybe not!

I certainly wouldn't care enough to whine about it

Original Article

Maybe not!

I certainly wouldn't care enough to whine about it

Oh, I call bullshit on that. You would 100% post about evil Republicans if Hillary signs were being ripped down in the Story.

I can attribute your inability to admit to that as simple Troll-ery, our bald partianship, or a combo of both.

Original Article

Maybe not!
Yes, she broke the law.....admitted to it...and is being prosecuted. Good.

Forum List

Back