Mail-In Voting, Revisited?

I guess you just haven't voted your entire life until 'mail in' became a thing? Probably a good thing..

I voted mail in quite often
My job required frequent travel out of the state on short notice.

With mail in, I could be sure to vote

I voted mail in quite often
My job required frequent travel out of the state on short notice.

With mail in, I could be sure to vote

Sure it did. If that's the case you would have qualified for absentee ballot, all you do is bullshit.

Do you daughters know that you do not think they are worthy of having a vote in this country?
Just like their mother, my daughters are very traditional, very conventional…and they are completely in touch with the history/heritage of our nation and the framework that resulted in 1950’s America…they also know that leftists have fucked that framework all up.
They want whatever is best for the nation as a whole…and unlike you Constitution haters they trust that our founders had it right from the start.

Further, like leftist Ali Wong…all three of them think feminists are ignorant dumbasses.

The reason I'm not answering the question is because your question is bs. Also known as begging the question. You are assuming that people like you are the "good folk" and people that don't agree are "pieces of shit." It's a subjective assumption.

But just for the sake of argument let's assume that "pieces of shit" outnumber the "good folk."

Something like this happens Nazi Germany - Wikipedia

Come to think of it. Going by your posts. You would agree with quite a lot of their bigoted, racist, nationalistic ideology.

But hey as long as you are the "good folk" right?
Let’s dumb this shit way down for you dummies…Lets stop pretending you don’t know what good and bad folks are….Lets spell this shit out and assume “good folks” are taxpaying, law abiding positive contributors and pieces of shits are non-contributing and or taxpayer funded degenerates and or criminals…who do you prefer the voting majority be and why would you prefer that?

Let’s dumb this shit way down for you dummies…Lets stop pretending you don’t know what good and bad folks are….Lets spell this shit out and assume “good folks” are taxpaying, law abiding positive contributors and pieces of shits are non-contributing and or taxpayer funded degenerates and or criminals…who do you prefer the voting majority be and why would you prefer that?
1701376213031.png

Ok, that's the criteria? Seems to me that would disqualify quite a lot of people in red states. You are still sure that "non-contributing and or taxpayer funded degenerates" shouldn't be allowed to vote?

View attachment 866226
Ok, that's the criteria? Seems to me that would disqualify quite a lot of people in red states. You are still sure that "non-contributing and or taxpayer funded degenerates" shouldn't be allowed to vote?
Aren’t you really just showing us that there are a shit-ton of poor Dem voting minorities in the shithole cities within red states? That’s awfully racist of you.
IMG_0356.png

rightwinger

Aren’t you really just showing us that there are a shit-ton of poor Dem voting minorities in the shithole cities within red states?
View attachment 866228
rightwinger
I don't see how you can draw any such conclusion from a stat listing voter by income. In general people in a city have higher incomes. This to compensate for the higher cost of living in a city. It's a simple fact that Red States in general rely more on federal taxes. By state is how the electoral college is decided.

But hey, always nice when someone dumbs their fallacious argument down enough to show their asses.

I don't see how you can draw any such conclusion from a stat listing voter by income. In general people in a city have higher incomes. This to compensate for the higher cost of living in a city. It's a simple fact that Red States in general rely more on federal taxes.

But hey, always nice when someone dumbs something down enough to show their asses.
hahaha…look at you “WE HATE INCOME INEQUALITY” people go.
Mexifornia’s spread sheets are held up by SillyCon Valley, Hollyweird and our coastal folks….meanwhile the people you claim to cherish live in squalor….Look, red states are saved by core American white folks…while your Dem voting human cockroaches drag the spreadsheets into the shitter. Imagine if Mexifornia had no SillyCon Valley, no Hollyweird and no coast….you’d have yourself a Dem manufactured Venezuela on the west coast.
Mexifornia:
12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients - FACT
By the way Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....are they red conservative states?

Not sure what your comment has to do with what I said, if someone has a legitimate reason to vote absentee then they can do that in any state, it hardly requires mass mail in voting.

Just addressing the "legitimate reason", in VA, you don't have to supply a reason.

And no, most states don't do "mass mailing". There are some states that are vote by mail as the primary means of voting. You know, like that bastion of liberalness - Utah. Most other states mail-in voting is by request not "mass mailing".

WW

It would be easy to audit mail-in results. Choose a thousand cast ballots at random; get in touch with the purported voters who cast them, and confirm that they actually filled them out and mailed them.

Such an audit has never been done, because Democrats (who are in a position to do this audit) know what the results would be.

Re-counting the same fucking ballots over and over again is not an "audit."
That wouldn't be "an audit." To set aside an election, Trump had to show some official pattern or, even better, a number of fraudulent ballots that could flip an election.

The irony is that REPUBLICANS in GA AND PA passed more absentee friendly voting, and then Trump told his supporters to not use mail in. LOL

So, you're partisanship is not helpful to the issue. But yeah, people who can walk and don't have illnesses should vote in person. That's what we do. We civilly mingle with those whose politics we often literally hate. ANd the reason we have grown up - HOPEFULLY BEING TAUGHT ITS A DUTY TO VOTE BECAUSE OUR ANCESTORS DIED FOR IT is as you said in your OP, that personal voting and a trail of ballots can be checked.

But what you left out, Fox's settlement with Dominion was just about that. Dominion's voting was verifiable.

PS, and Colo's mail in balloting is more secure than walk in. The State just mails everybody a ballot, with a return envelope that has to accompany a returned ballot. It's expensive though.

hahaha…look at you “WE HATE INCOME INEQUALITY” people go.
Mexifornia’s spread sheets are held up by SillyCon Valley, Hollyweird and our coastal folks….meanwhile the people you claim to cherish live in squalor….Look, red states are saved by core American white folks…while your Dem voting human cockroaches drag the spreadsheets into the shitter. Imagine if Mexifornia had no SillyCon Valley, no Hollyweird and no coast….you’d have yourself a Dem manufactured Venezuela on the west coast.
Mexifornia:
12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients - FACT
By the way Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....are they red conservative states?

Haha... look at you "we only want non-welfare recipients to vote, but the numbers are fudged."

Move the goalposts much?

Loser, you lose. And I'm bored.

Haha... look at you "we only want non-welfare recipients to vote, but the numbers are fudged."

Move the goalposts much?

Loser, you lose. And I'm bored.
hahaha…you’re trying real hard…it’s cute. I haven’t moved the goalpost one bit.
Everybody sane knows it is minorities who are on the welfare tit…everybody sane knows it is minorities who keep the DNC in business and the Democrat Party relevant.
I showed you the exit polls that prove that the more productive citizens tend to vote Republican.
You couldn’t win Mexifornia, AZ, NV, NM or NY without your needy taxpayer dependent minorities.
You could never get to 270 without those voters.
IMG_0764.jpeg

What I like most about mail-in voting is it allows me to verify if my vote's been accepted and avoiding any last-minute surprises that the board of election doesn't have its act together. These on-site election workers do their best but understandably because of the infrequency of the work, their competence only goes so far. Likewise, when there was trouble printing ballots during last midterms, I wasn't one of those waiting over an hour to vote. As they say, to err is human. If I can take action and minimize getting inconvenienced by somebody else's actions, then I'm going for it.

Last edited:
So if you get home at 6:30 you have 30 minutes to vote
So does everyone else who is just getting home

Why America LOVES mail in

I can’t disagree with you here…however, I think the answer is a voting holiday. Everyone is allowed to take that day off to vote, and there needs to be many places for people to go vote, so they don’t have to wait in line for hours.

Forum List

Back