Magnitude 5.9 earthquakes strikes off Oregon no tsunami expect

Magnitude 5.9 earthquake strikes off Oregon Coast, no tsunami expected

(SJ) – A 5.9-magnitude earthquake was detected Thursday morning off the Oregon Coast. At 8:02 a.m., the National Geological Survey placed the earthquake’s epicenter about 192 miles west of Coos Bay on

The vhit happens all the time and yes I put that " v " there on purpose.......

Yes, it does. The entire west coast is a hot bed of geologic activity. In 5 million years or so the geomorphic section of california west of the San Andreas fault will be smashed onto the southern coast of Alaska. How else do you think it is going to get there?

• Banned
(AP) — Bahamians rescued victims of Hurricane Dorian with jet skis and a bulldozer as the U.S. Coast Guard, Britain’s Royal Navy and a handful of aid groups tried to get food and medicine to survivors and take the most desperate people to safety. Airports were flooded and roads impassable after the most powerful storm to hit the Bahamas in recorded history parked over Abaco and Grand Bahama islands, pounding them with winds up to 185 mph (295 kph) and torrential rain before finally moving into open waters Tuesday on a course toward Florida. People on the U.S. coast made final preparations for a storm with winds at a still-dangerous 105 mph (165 kph), making it a Category 2 storm.
Magnitude 5.9 earthquake strikes off Oregon Coast, no tsunami expected

(SJ) – A 5.9-magnitude earthquake was detected Thursday morning off the Oregon Coast. At 8:02 a.m., the National Geological Survey placed the earthquake’s epicenter about 192 miles west of Coos Bay on

The vhit happens all the time and yes I put that " v " there on purpose.......

Yes, it does. The entire west coast is a hot bed of geologic activity. In 5 million years or so the geomorphic section of california west of the San Andreas fault will be smashed onto the southern coast of Alaska. How else do you think it is going to get there?

You know how I like putting a s.shot of today's disasters lol . Just 1 min. ago lol

upload_2019-9-5_12-58-21.png

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

Interesting how they immediately dismiss tsunami threats on the west coast while exaggerating hurricane threats on the east coast.

Forum List

Back