MAGA: WOW!?.. The Dow Jones is down almost 1000 points in 7 days. WTF? More Winning somehow?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
So, 7 days ago.. the Dow was at
01/26/2018 ---26,606- Crazy btw.

Today...WOW!? -441 off/down.
Dow DOWN in just 7 days. :oops8:TO...

02/02/2018--- 25,733.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
INDEXDJX: .DJI - Google Search

DANG!?..... Where is CIC Lying Bone Spur on this Great FAKE NEWS? This can't be happening, the Great Douche is in charge. So, Douche Spur, we need you, we need some ALT-FACTS LIES.

Let’s start a pool to see how long or many posts it takes for one of the Trumpets to blame Obama.

Let’s start a pool to see how long or many posts it takes for one of the Trumpets to blame Obama.

Market correction so far, nothing more.

I just hope the lull lasts until April, when my company matches my 401k contributions. Getting shares at a discount would be sweet.

I blame Trump

Why didn't he mention it in the SOTU address?

02/02/2018--- 25,733.

DANG!?..... Where is CIC Lying Bone Spur on this Great FAKE NEWS? This can't be happening, the Great Douche is in charge. So, Douche Spur, we need you, we need some ALT-FACTS LIES.
Clearly, investors are worried about the emerging evidence of criminal activity deep within the Obama Justice Department and perhaps in the Obama WH.

02/02/2018--- 25,733.

Clearly, investors are worried about the emerging evidence of criminal activity deep within the Obama Justice Department and perhaps in the Obama WH.

If you're referring to the memo it has been released.

Celebrating short term market moves is a sign of either abject ignorance or standard hardcore partisan bullshit.

Either side of the spectrum. Both sides of the spectrum. Zero credibility.
Your "both sides" nonsense is getting old.

Be careful out there in the middle of the road.

Oh noes!!!!!!1!!!!

Never before in the history of the stock market has a it gone up then down then up then down then up then up then up then down then up then down.

Here's a wee clue: volatility happens.

I just hope the lull lasts until April, when my company matches my 401k contributions. Getting shares at a discount would be sweet.
Market corrections happen. Just how bad will this fall? Over this year. If it goes back to
Obama staring point. It tells us somethang about this MAGA BS Scam at least.
I see no new market drive bubble scam like the mortgage mess. Or tech/ dot com here.
I questioned the run-up from 6800-20K by Obama. in 6 years, Way overvalued now.
From reviews on rational stock market growth pattern history. by some good 35% at least.
I would really hate to see after Dubya's and Obama's runs, see the value of 401k's
back to where the values were when Dubya started in 2001. FFS!

Almost the full 1000 points down. Go Douche Go.. Tweet somethang!
26,606 that old Douche record.
NOW!!!!
@ 25,677
Just 61 points more needed, to make a new Great Douche Moment in history
, and a new MAGA record. WOW!

Market corrections happen. Just how bad will this fall? Over this year. If it goes back to
Obama staring point. It tells us somethang about this MAGA BS Scam at least.
I see no new market drive bubble scam like the mortgage mess. Or tech/ dot com here.
I questioned the run-up from 6800-20K by Obama. in 6 years, Way overvalued now.
From reviews on rational stock market growth pattern history. by some good 35% at least.
I would really hate to see after Dubya's and Obama's runs, see the value of 401k's
back to where the values were when Dubya started in 2001. FFS!

If you are old enough where a serious drop would screw you over your portfolio should be mostly in low risk/volatility items anyway.

I'm 42 and 95% of my funds are stock funds which seek capital increases, so I could get crushed by a market drop.

However I also know that as long as we don't see the end of the market as we know it, it will bounce back, and while dropped I will get shares at a discount.

I've been through my 401k being $150 or so and losing $20-$30k, at $330K as it is now, I won't be worried until it drops $60k.

Forum List

Back