MAGA supporters providing support to Hunter Biden

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
MAGA supporters providing support to Hunter Biden.
They feel:
Hunter is being railroaded by a weaponized justice department
Hunter is a poor victim of the deep state.
His second ammendment rights are being violated.

MAGA supporters will provide financial support to Hunter and you will see MAGA rallies, all over the country, in support of Hunter. The rallies will be organized by the Proud Boys, Rudy Giuliani, Roger Stone and adherents of QAnon.

Donald Trump is considering attending some of the rallies. He is facing the same persecution as Hunter.

They feel:

MAGA supporters will provide financial support to Hunter and you will see MAGA rallies, all over the country, in support of Hunter. The rallies will be organized by the Proud Boys, Rudy Giuliani, Roger Stone and adherents of QAnon.

Donald Trump is considering attending some of the rallies. He is facing the same persecution as Hunter.
ClownOutfit.jpg

They feel:

On a related note, the Hunter Biden indictment forced nearly all DemoKKKrats to come out and admit they don't actually support gun control.

HUGE victory for 2A supporters. The left has lost the gun control debate, irrevocably and permanently. The victory for 2A supporters cannot be overstated. The gun control debate in America is over, and left lost, bigly.

On a related note, the Hunter Biden indictment forced nearly all DemoKKKrats to come out and admit they don't actually support gun control.

HUGE victory for 2A supporters. The left has lost the gun control debate, irrevocably and permanently. The victory for 2A supporters cannot be overstated. The gun control debate in America is over, and left lost, bigly.
Forget the left, I am a moderate who supports gun control and Hunter should be held accountable. I think the vast majority on the left feel the same way.

You're a fucking retard if you honestly believe that.

Oh wait.....
I am serious.
Hunter Biden is being treated like Donald Trump.

THEY ARE BOTH BEING TREATED FAIRLY BY THE US JUDICIAL SYSTEM..
They are both being given all of the protections of the US legal system. They are innocent until proven guilty. They have the opportunity, with legal council, to provide evidence yhey are innocent. A jury of their peers will make the decision whether they are innocent or guilty.
Supporters, of both men, should shut the frick up and let our judicial system run it's coursr.

They feel:

Hunter will take his punishment. He's not being railroaded. I mean, the plea deal falling apart was political a maybe he got special treatment being the presidents son. But now he will accept the penalties that come.

But as far as the Biden crime family. That's a joke. Now the Trump's? That's a different story. Are you paying attention to the actual Trump trial that's going on?

Hillary told us he didn't pay his taxes. He said that made him smart. But this? This proves Hillary right. Trump is a con man and criminal.

Donald Trump, his company and top executives, including Eric and Donald Trump Jr., conspired to exaggerate his wealth by billions of dollars on financial statements that were given to banks, insurers and others to secure loans and make deals.

Trump’s financial statements were fraudulent. That's a given.

Eric Trump wrote: “this is the corruption my father and our family is fighting! The system is weaponized, broken and disgusting!”

Are you buying that? Man the rich sure do have mind control over you.

Trump groused to TV cameras outside court, calling the case a “sham,” a “scam,” and “a continuation of the single greatest witch hunt of all time.”

Hunter will take his punishment. He's not being railroaded. I mean, the plea deal falling apart was political a maybe he got special treatment being the presidents son. But now he will accept the penalties that come.

But as far as the Biden crime family. That's a joke. Now the Trump's? That's a different story. Are you paying attention to the actual Trump trial that's going on?

Hillary told us he didn't pay his taxes. He said that made him smart. But this? This proves Hillary right. Trump is a con man and criminal.

Donald Trump, his company and top executives, including Eric and Donald Trump Jr., conspired to exaggerate his wealth by billions of dollars on financial statements that were given to banks, insurers and others to secure loans and make deals.

Trump’s financial statements were fraudulent. That's a given.

Eric Trump wrote: “this is the corruption my father and our family is fighting! The system is weaponized, broken and disgusting!”

Are you buying that? Man the rich sure do have mind control over you.

Trump groused to TV cameras outside court, calling the case a “sham,” a “scam,” and “a continuation of the single greatest witch hunt of all time.”
My thread was tongue in cheek. I was trying to show the hypocrisy of the MAGA minions.

The Trump family are crooks.

Forum List

Back