MAGA: Federal deficit soars 32% to $895B. Glad CIC Bone Spur is on the Job. Obama did better, Btw!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Baz Ares, Sep 11, 2018.

1. MrShangles

MrShangles Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,473
    Obama spent more and we didn’t have jobs or booming economy, go figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden Adamantium Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,146
    Let me know when you will qyuit l;ying about wjat I said...???....

3. MrShangles

MrShangles Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,473
    And to think that most people think the economy is booming now under republican rule, liberals y’all say some of the dumbest things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Harry Dresden

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,146
    im stupid?....the fucking guy who said this was happening was in the building that was hit....so how would listening to that agent have stopped this?.....how fucking stupid are you dave?....

5. rightwinger

rightwinger Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +82,138
    Why would he be even close?

Obama had to rescue the economy
    Trump brags of having the strongest economy ever......why would he need a deficit?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. RealDave

RealDave Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,462
    You said he saw it would happen & quit his FBI ob to take that job in the Towers. So, he could have been listened to prior to 9-11. Right? And if the threat was more known thanks to the Hart Rudman report, wouldn't his opinion carry more weight?

7. Faun

Faun Messiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,022
    If Gore did nothing like Bush, I would have criticized him for not reacting to the warnings. I just don’t believe he would have ignored them. Clinton received a PDB suggesting a possible terrorist attack it’s commercial airlines — he had airport security raised. No attack... no planes hijacked... no buildings blown up... no people killed.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Pete7469

Pete7469 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,806
    This is why I seldom waste even this much time arguing with blithering idiots like you.

First of all, I didn't BLAME the collapse that I acknowledged began with the CRA consequences manifesting themselves at the end of 2008. I asserted, correctly of course, that the market tumble immediately following the election of the meat puppet was the response of people pulling their money out and buying a fuck ton of gold or other assets the marxist fucker wouldn't be able to get his paws on.

Finally, I'm aware Bush was in office, and I will also note that when he attempted to prevent the CRA crisis, democrooks stood in the way, as expected. Just like when Social Security finally gets dragged out as an issue because you asshole regressives invented it, you bankrupted it, then you'll try and blame republicrats for not giving you assholes enough money to fund yet another one of your scams. Like your "war on poverty", or obozocare.

I'm hopeful most people alive and legal to vote come out and crush your so called "political party" in all but the looniest of districts just so we have our own little venezuelas to remind us of what bolshevik assholes do when not kept in mental hospitals where they belong.

9. Faun

Faun Messiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,022
    This only shows what an imbecile you are. CRA loans were a small percentage of the residential toxic loans which crashed the market and zero percent of the commercial toxic loans.

10. Harry Dresden

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,146
    no one knew what buildings they were going to fly into dave......from coast to coast there are dozens of nice targets...