MAGA civil war explodes: Lindell calls DeSantis a "globalist" with "money behind him" who is a "Trojan horse" getting crushed by Trump in the polls

Well, DeSantis is a Yalie, who has a fuckton of establishment CofC RINO money getting behind him.....So it's kind of easy to see where Lindell might draw those conclusions.
I thought he was more intelligent than he apparently is turning out to be. This race will END HIM.

Why is anyone still listening to Mike Lindell?
Because MAGAs gotta MAGA. There are only so many places they can get their daily dose of right wing conspiracies, and Mike Pillow is a major supplier.

This is going to get ugly !!

Biden will get an easy re-election as we all watch the GOP implode under the weight of almost 10 years of Trump bullshit and lies.

It's the same people who still think the election was stolen and that Trump actually has a chance of winning again.

I don't listen to Mike Lindell, the man has nothing to say to me, but the preponderance of evidence says that the election HAD to be stolen, fifty leftwing shadow organizations gleefully admitted in PRINT that they spent a year STEALING the election and think it "saved the world" (for Joe Biden I guess), and Trump always "has a chance" of winning again, but how much so it is far too early to tell yet.

my favorite soap opera isn't this entertaining. enjoy!

That's why I ignore all the BS, the personal public drama Lindell is generating. DeSantis is going to ignore him, too.

I am laughing at all the nastiness and freaking out so early. Has DeSantis even said if he is running yet?

I don't listen to Mike Lindell, the man has nothing to say to me, but the preponderance of evidence says that the election HAD to be stolen, fifty leftwing shadow organizations gleefully admitted in PRINT that they spent a year STEALING the election and think it "saved the world" (for Joe Biden I guess), and Trump always "has a chance" of winning again, but how much so it is far too early to tell yet.

"We'd openly admit going to all these lengths to 'fortify' the election, but stopping the count at midnight and stuffing the ballot boxes with fake votes when even that wasn't enough is completely beyond the pale!"

This is what these gaslighing assholes really want us to believe.

Why is anyone still listening to Mike Lindell?
Why do people still listen to and trust CNN?

Wait a minute you’re the guy who hates unions. Are you kidding me man unions save this country and they’re the reason why we have a middle class. And you’re supposedly a Democrat I’ve never heard of a Democrat who’s against unions. You don’t like the sight of tough Americans preventing scabs from breaking picket lines ?

No wonder the Democratic Party doesn’t give a shit about workers they only care about putting forth racist policies and hurting America. Donald Trump is actually endorsed by a number of unions

Lindell has zero credibility. It's Desantis time. Like holding off an avalanche.

Why do people still listen to and trust CNN?

Wait a minute you’re the guy who hates unions. Are you kidding me man unions save this country and they’re the reason why we have a middle class. And you’re supposedly a Democrat I’ve never heard of a Democrat who’s against unions. You don’t like the sight of tough Americans preventing scabs from breaking picket lines ?

No wonder the Democratic Party doesn’t give a shit about workers they only care about putting forth racist policies and hurting America. Donald Trump is actually endorsed by a number of unions

I hate unions? lol Off topic, but ok.

And no, I am not a democrat.

Forum List

Back