MAGA American Hero Whistleblower offers direct testimony to Republicans . DANG! WHEE!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
The U.S. intelligence official whose whistleblower complaint led to the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump has offered to answer written questions directly to Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee, his lawyer told CBS News.

The whistleblower’s lawyers made the request on Saturday night to Representative Devin Nunes, the senior Republican on the committee, lawyer Mark Zaid told CBS. Zaid said his client wants to ensure his complaint is handled in a nonpartisan way.

Republicans have complained the impeachment process is unfair and has restricted questions from their party, which is in a minority in the House.Whistleblower offers direct testimony to Republicans: CBS

:11_2_1043:Up your ass Russain Puppet Traitor Great Orange Douche'!

trumpflametrain.gif

Last edited:
The U.S. intelligence official whose whistleblower complaint led to the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump has offered to answer written questions directly to Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee, his lawyer told CBS News.

The whistleblower’s lawyers made the request on Saturday night to Representative Devin Nunes, the senior Republican on the committee, lawyer Mark Zaid told CBS. Zaid said his client wants to ensure his complaint is handled in a nonpartisan way.

Republicans have complained the impeachment process is unfair and has restricted questions from their party, which is in a minority in the House.Whistleblower offers direct testimony to Republicans: CBS

trumpflametrain.gif

Will the answers be typewritten, or in Schiffs handwriting?

trumpflametrain.gif
He can't mail it in-Schiff and company already did his writing for him. Due process-Trump gets to face his accuser.

trumpflametrain.gif
Thats not hood enough

trump has a right to face his accuser

The U.S. intelligence official whose whistleblower complaint led to the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump has offered to answer written questions directly to Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee, his lawyer told CBS News
After the vote last week he has no choice......stupid.....

If he were legitimate I would think he would want to face Trump. Put his accusations right in Trump's face.

Since he doesn't want to face Trump then I'd say he's full of shit and a big chickenshit.

trumpflametrain.gif
Feel better?

In between fixes you can always tune in the Cartoon Channel, or the View or something on CNN, MSDNC, etc.

trumpflametrain.gif
Feel better?

In between fixes you can always tune in the Cartoon Channel, or the View or something on CNN, MSDNC, etc.
64488855_10156395396408123_1456557056570949632_n.jpg

If he were legitimate I would think he would want to face Trump. Put his accusations right in Trump's face.

Since he doesn't want to face Trump then I'd say he's full of shit and a big chickenshit.
the Great Douche would only answer Mueller's question by letter.
Tell me why the WB can't do this as well?

If he's the great whistleblower you lefty loons think he is then he should be more than willing to look Trump in the eye and accuse him.

If no, then he's a liar and a chickenshit.

If he's the great whistleblower you lefty loons think he is then he should be more than willing to look Trump in the eye and accuse him.

If no, then he's a liar and a chickenshit.
The Great Douche perfect call. Why does the Great Douche block peoples from confirming that to be true?
As you already know, the Great Douche put this national security a risk running an extortion scam for reelection.
Why do you need Russians to help the Douche getting reelected? As it did the first time.

Nobody cares.......everyone and their brother knows what he is going to say. Provide his opinion of the phone call. I'll tell you what does matter though.....its the many DUM House members who aren't going to vote for impeachment. Oh they'll still have the votes but the optics will be crappy to the American people. Not to mention the Senate is laughing at the matter.

BTW.....the OP is the same guy who told us 50 times in the past two years that Trump was going down hard...........after Clapper..........after Flynn............after Comey......after Manifort........after Kushner.........after Papadopolous.........after Stone.............after Rosenstein..........after Cohen.............et. al. He's still got Mueller in his sig.....:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Nobody cares about Russia :bye1:

Forum List

Back