Made in Israel

As soon as Israel turned the wasteland into a thriving metropolis, here comes hoards of Palestinians to claim it's their land.

When you consider what Israelis have been able to achieve in so little time, while basically defending themselves against the entire Muslim and Arab world it is truly astounding and nothing short of a miracle. :thup:

But of course when Jordan was occupying the West Bank, nobody heard a thing about the Palestinians wanting country

No I was the equivalent of an American engineer working for a British government body that looked after the nations gas installations. A highly skilled job that could result in deaths or explosions if you got it wrong. The closest equivalent in America would be Norm Abrams.

I don't need to go to gaza as I can see just what it is like from the internet using google Earth and the many sites available. What I see is a culture that is rotten throughout steeped in violence and decaying. It can not manage to exist in peace as it has no skills to carry it over. No farmers, carpenters, builders etc just terrorists and murderers

Why were you servicing commodes in rental properties?

I wasn't I was checking for leaks after reports of heavy gas usage, every dwelling was the same with bathtubs full of human waste. The illiterate dregs of Islamic society did not even know how to turn a faucet on they were so ignorant ( for the record it is Government policy for all rented accommodation to have a gas and electric safety test done each year and the relevant certificates issued. These had to be available at all times and displayed openly. Any signs of a gas leak meant the property was condemned and uninhabitable until the leak was repaired I did the testing and repairs at the owners cost)

Did you service the commodes of the Saudi women when you were a slave over there ?

Saudis have modern facilities with hand held shower spray next to the commode and tissue.

As soon as Israel turned the wasteland into a thriving metropolis, here comes hoards of Palestinians to claim it's their land.

When you consider what Israelis have been able to achieve in so little time, while basically defending themselves against the entire Muslim and Arab world it is truly astounding and nothing short of a miracle. :thup:

But of course when Jordan was occupying the West Bank, nobody heard a thing about the Palestinians wanting country

It was very nice back then.. Lots of almond trees, pomegranates, olive trees, small farms.. No check points or soldiers or Jewish only roads.

I wasn't I was checking for leaks after reports of heavy gas usage, every dwelling was the same with bathtubs full of human waste. The illiterate dregs of Islamic society did not even know how to turn a faucet on they were so ignorant ( for the record it is Government policy for all rented accommodation to have a gas and electric safety test done each year and the relevant certificates issued. These had to be available at all times and displayed openly. Any signs of a gas leak meant the property was condemned and uninhabitable until the leak was repaired I did the testing and repairs at the owners cost)

Did you service the commodes of the Saudi women when you were a slave over there ?

Saudis have modern facilities with hand held shower spray next to the commode and tissue.

What do the IMMENSELY wealthy saudis with whom you socialized have to do
with anything?

It was very nice back then.. Lots of almond trees, pomegranates, olive trees, small farms.. No check points or soldiers or Jewish only roads.
No savages shooting rockets, suicide bombers, or bus / cafe / movie house / nursery school bombers either.

Israel unveils laser defense system to shoot down short-range rockets

JERUSALEM—Israel has unveiled a laser defense system that it says will be able to shoot down rockets and artillery shells with a high-energy beam.

The system, known as Iron Beam, was shown yesterday for the first time at the annual Singapore Air Show. The Israeli defense company that developed Iron Beam, Rafael, said it would become operational next year.

If so, it will be the first operational laser weapon in the world. Iron Beam is designed to deal with short-range threats such as rockets, mortar and artillery shells, and drones coming from Hamas in Gaza or Hezbollah in Lebanon.
Another advantage of Iron Beam is that each laser blast costs only several hundred dollars while the Iron Dome anti-rocket rockets cost tens of thousands of dollars each.

Israel is also developing an interceptor known as David’s Sling for medium-range rockets beyond Iron Dome’s reach and the Arrow System against ballistic missiles such as those in Iran’s possession

Laser Wars | Washington Free Beacon

That is an amazing invention! The Israelis are so creative!:clap2::clap2:

Did the birds shit gold coins and were the mountains made of chocolate ice cream?

It is call bidet. They have been around since the 17th century, very modern

It is call bidet. They have been around since the 17th century, very modern
I call it a pressure washer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9jqvv_ECfo]February 2013 Monthly - Israeli Making Huge Advancements in Brain Science - YouTube[/ame]

Softwheel Acrobat wheel - YouTube

Wheelchair able to go down stairs

[MENTION=35553]aris2chat[/MENTION]

THAT. WAS. AWESOME!

Tikkun Olam, baby, Tikkun Olam!!

I will be repping this later, guaranteed. You deserve it. Imagine the hours of work that went into construction something that practical and helpful. Total respect and awe for people who can do that stuff. Wow.

THANK YOU.

Softwheel Acrobat wheel - YouTube
Wheelchair able to go down stairs
[MENTION=35553]aris2chat[/MENTION]
THAT. WAS. AWESOME!
Tikkun Olam, baby, Tikkun Olam!!

I will be repping this later, guaranteed. You deserve it. Imagine the hours of work that went into construction something that practical and helpful. Total respect and awe for people who can do that stuff. Wow.
THANK YOU.

It's not just that they can do this stuff, it's that they care enough about human advancement to "waste" their time doing it.
The thrust of this thread seems to be that like the bidet, invented in France, most of these advancements have for CENTURIES come from anywhere but the Arab/Muslim World.
When will they get on board and help pull the train?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VFVlyTZtRKo]ReWalk Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Suit help paraplegics to walk

Israeli ice device destroys breast tumors

US doctors are already using IceSense3 to freeze out benign growths quickly and painlessly. Next it could target small malignant tumors

icecure-device-668x288.jpg

a novel Israeli medical device has been changing the way American doctors remove fibro-adenoma tumors – benign breast lumps. Now an internationally renowned Japanese surgeon is testing IceSense3, made in Israel by IceCure Medical, to destroy small malignant tumors as well.

“This is the future,” CEO Hezi Himelfarb tells ISRAEL21c.

During an ultrasound-guided procedure, the IceSense3 probe penetrates the tumor and destroys it by engulfing it with ice. Needing only local anesthetic, the cryoablation process takes five or 10 minutes in a doctor’s office, clinic or breast center, and the patient can get up and leave afterward. No recovery period or post-care is necessary.

Before the Israeli device got US Food and Drug Administration approval in December 2010, many women preferred to simply monitor harmless growths instead of having a surgical procedure that is expensive, time-consuming and painful. The new solution, which is quick and virtually painless with no scarring, offers a more attractive option.

“I don’t know any woman who wants to get up every morning and feel a lump in her breast even if she knows it was diagnosed as benign,” Himelfarb says. “It creates anxiety because it might potentially hide other tumors, and it is preferable to get rid of it.”

Freezing out malignant breast tumors

Of course, if a tumor is cancerous there is no option to wait and see. A surgical lumpectomy or mastectomy must be done.

Dr. Eisuke Fukuma, chairman of the Breast Center at Kameda Medical Center in Kamogawa City, Japan, was so intrigued by IceSense3’s potential in this area that he flew all the way to IceCure’s Caesarea headquarters just for a four-hour meeting to lay the groundwork for clinical trials at his center.

Israeli ice device destroys breast tumors | ISRAEL21c

Forum List

Back