Made in Israel

Foreign aid to Israel until the mid 1960s was virtually negligible -----the "aid" ---
was contributions from jews-----mostly USA jews.-----and compared to FOREIGN AID
from countries-----acutally ----negligible ----but it was circa Late 1950s that I began to
read islamo nazi propaganda--------scattered about my little nazi home town in
sleazy pamphlet form----sometimes actual little magazines ----monthly periodicals.

The ISSUE "ISRAEL GETS TOO MUCH MONEY" was just as big then in the
minds of the nazis way back in the 1950s as it is now A few dollars per year
from a jewish housewife----to a children's hospital in Jerusalem DROVE THEM
NUTS ---------- That some more properous person could fund an operating
room in Jerusalem and even claim a tax deduction for a charitable contribution----
was actually the MAIN STAY of the islamo nazi pig complaints -----way back then.
THE JOOOOOOS WERE GIVING USA MONEY AWAY TO OTHER JOOOOOOOS

some things never change

Check your facts... in addition to charity from American Jews they also got foreign aid, grants and loans.

Maybe you should check yours as I posted a breakdown of what Israel received in foreign ain from 1948 till the present day. And most of its aid comes in the form of loans to buy American goods, a neat way round import/export rules of unfair state support of industry.

Check your facts... in addition to charity from American Jews they also got foreign aid, grants and loans.
Bottom line is The US started supporting Israel in the mid 1960's, AFTER it had fought all it's major wars.

The Arab states had all become client puppets of the Soviets, therefore the US started supporting Israel as a matter of national security in order to stop the spread of Soviet imperialism.

in 67' they didn't get support from the U.S. they bought weapons, planes from France and used modified WWII era tanks. U.S. didn't really support Israel until the 73' Yom Kippor War

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G02FiZNbZHY]1967 The Six Day War - Tank Battle of the Sinai - YouTube[/ame]

And not by very much until the Egypt/Israel peace treaty that was sweetened by giving Egypt a large aid package. The Israelis were offered the same but with strings attached, which is still in force today.

Foreign aid to Israel until the mid 1960s was virtually negligible -----the "aid" ---
was contributions from jews-----mostly USA jews.-----and compared to FOREIGN AID
from countries-----acutally ----negligible ----but it was circa Late 1950s that I began to
sleazy pamphlet form----sometimes actual little magazines ----monthly periodicals.

room in Jerusalem and even claim a tax deduction for a charitable contribution----
was actually the MAIN STAY of the islamo nazi pig complaints -----way back then.

some things never change

Maybe you should check yours as I posted a breakdown of what Israel received in foreign ain from 1948 till the present day. And most of its aid comes in the form of loans to buy American goods, a neat way round import/export rules of unfair state support of industry.

You mean buy stuff for Israel with US tax dollars?

Bottom line is The US started supporting Israel in the mid 1960's, AFTER it had fought all it's major wars.

The Arab states had all become client puppets of the Soviets, therefore the US started supporting Israel as a matter of national security in order to stop the spread of Soviet imperialism.

Eisenhower froze foreign aid to Israel in 1953 .. I think it was over the Qibya massacre.

During these years of austerity, the United States provided Israel moderate amounts of economic aid, mostly as loans for basic food stuffs; a far greater share of state income derived from German war reparations, which were used for domestic development. So what did he stop ?

Isn't the internet a wonderful thing when it can destroy your islamonazi LIES in one fell swoop.

Israel?United States relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eisenhower froze foreign aid to Israel in 1953 .. I think it was over the Qibya massacre.

US foreign aid to Israel prior to 1953 was extremely negligible ---if it got "froze"---
it would have hardly mattered. The big issue in your literature thruout the 50s ---
and prior to the 50s was JOOOOOS donating nickles and dimes to little blue boxes
and Israeli bonds

It was a time of austerity for the USA so of course all aid was frozen, but all Israel received was food aid. It was not until the 1960's that America allowed defensive weaponry to be SOLD to Israel, Jordan and Egypt.

some things never change

Most Arab States had NOTHING to do with the Soviets. Nasser flirted with them after the Lavon Affair when Eisenhower backed off from financing the contruction of the Aswan.

Arab women in general are pretty and very clean...

Is that why they use bath tubs as toilets, or just crap in the dust at the side of roads. Walk past an Islamic enclave and you can smell the rot, faeces, decay and deprivation. You see the men walking about if filthy clothes that have never been washed and are streaked with God knows what

You must hang out in some really nasty places.

My employment in the late 1960's and early 1970's was to look after the plumbing in many privately rented houses. Those inhabited, infested would be a better word, by muslims were filthy with many bathrooms overflowing with raw sewage from the bathtubs. The muslims did not know what a water closet toilet was so never used them, many just went in the backyard and squatted in the filth when they had filled the bathtubs to the top. So I know just how backwards and illiterate the muslims are, yet they objected to people wearing shoes in their filthy louse ridden homes. Go figure

Good lord.. have you ever been to any Arab country?

Arab women are famous for their beauty treatments.. and everyone goes home between 1 PM and 5 PM.. plus, they bathe five times a day.

You are one ignorant person.

And you are even worse as you LIE about what they do. They don't bathe 5 times a day at all they just perform wudhu

How To Perform Ablution Before Praying in Islam

I. Steps in Performing Wudhu (Ablution)

•NIAT (Intention) Make an intention to perform ablution in one's mind for the purpose of praying or worshipping Allah. This means clearing the heart and mind, focusing entirely on perfecting the process of ablution and pleasing the creator.
•Invoking the name of Allah at the start of Ablution, by saying "BISMILLAH," which means "in the name of Allah."
•Wash both hands up to the wrists with water and allow the water to run between the fingers. Repeat three times.
•Rinse the mouth with water three times. The mouth must be empty of food.
•Sniff water in and out of the nostrils to clean it three times.
•Clean the face from the top of the forehead down to the chin and from ear to ear three times.
•Wash both arms from the elbows. Start with the right arm first then the left arm. Repeat three times.
•Wet hands and pass them over the head, from the forehead to the back of the neck, and from the back of the neck to the forehead without wetting the neck. Wipe the earlobes with the forefingers to clean the inside of the ears and the external side with the thumbs. Repeat three times.
•Lastly, wash both feet. Start with the right foot first then the left foot, up to the ankles. The feet should be rubbed while being washed and run the water between the toes. No part of the foot should remain dry. Repeat three times.

So leaving the rest of the body covered in filth and stale sweat,

Have you been anywhere in the Arab world in the past 80 years?

Have you read the Koran or been in close contact with muslims in the UK in the last 20 years. I know what I see and smell when I walk past any of the muslim ghettos in the UK. They look just like gaza city with the dereliction and abandoned property, gangs of feral youth hanging around street corners looking for girls to harass and assault. Don't need to go to an arab country when mine is being taken over by the filth of islam.

And you are even worse as you LIE about what they do. They don't bathe 5 times a day at all they just perform wudhu

How To Perform Ablution Before Praying in Islam

I. Steps in Performing Wudhu (Ablution)

•NIAT (Intention) Make an intention to perform ablution in one's mind for the purpose of praying or worshipping Allah. This means clearing the heart and mind, focusing entirely on perfecting the process of ablution and pleasing the creator.
•Invoking the name of Allah at the start of Ablution, by saying "BISMILLAH," which means "in the name of Allah."
•Wash both hands up to the wrists with water and allow the water to run between the fingers. Repeat three times.
•Rinse the mouth with water three times. The mouth must be empty of food.
•Sniff water in and out of the nostrils to clean it three times.
•Clean the face from the top of the forehead down to the chin and from ear to ear three times.
•Wash both arms from the elbows. Start with the right arm first then the left arm. Repeat three times.
•Wet hands and pass them over the head, from the forehead to the back of the neck, and from the back of the neck to the forehead without wetting the neck. Wipe the earlobes with the forefingers to clean the inside of the ears and the external side with the thumbs. Repeat three times.
•Lastly, wash both feet. Start with the right foot first then the left foot, up to the ankles. The feet should be rubbed while being washed and run the water between the toes. No part of the foot should remain dry. Repeat three times.

So leaving the rest of the body covered in filth and stale sweat,

Have you read the Koran or been in close contact with muslims in the UK in the last 20 years. I know what I see and smell when I walk past any of the muslim ghettos in the UK. They look just like gaza city with the dereliction and abandoned property, gangs of feral youth hanging around street corners looking for girls to harass and assault. Don't need to go to an arab country when mine is being taken over by the filth of islam.

So you were a British janitor working in poor rental properties?

Have you been to Gaza?

Unlike the aid given to Islamic nations to buy stuff as cheaply as possible to kill American soldiers.
Without the aid to Israel American companies would be laying of workers, and that would mean expelling muslims.

Israel unveils laser defense system to shoot down short-range rockets

JERUSALEM—Israel has unveiled a laser defense system that it says will be able to shoot down rockets and artillery shells with a high-energy beam.

The system, known as Iron Beam, was shown yesterday for the first time at the annual Singapore Air Show. The Israeli defense company that developed Iron Beam, Rafael, said it would become operational next year.

If so, it will be the first operational laser weapon in the world. Iron Beam is designed to deal with short-range threats such as rockets, mortar and artillery shells, and drones coming from Hamas in Gaza or Hezbollah in Lebanon.
Another advantage of Iron Beam is that each laser blast costs only several hundred dollars while the Iron Dome anti-rocket rockets cost tens of thousands of dollars each.

Israel is also developing an interceptor known as David’s Sling for medium-range rockets beyond Iron Dome’s reach and the Arrow System against ballistic missiles such as those in Iran’s possession

Laser Wars | Washington Free Beacon

Unlike the aid given to Islamic nations to buy stuff as cheaply as possible to kill American soldiers.
Without the aid to Israel American companies would be laying of workers, and that would mean expelling muslims.

Laying off workers?

Which Islamic countries have been getting US for Aid for the past 60 years?

Have you been to Gaza?

No I was the equivalent of an American engineer working for a British government body that looked after the nations gas installations. A highly skilled job that could result in deaths or explosions if you got it wrong. The closest equivalent in America would be Norm Abrams.

I don't need to go to gaza as I can see just what it is like from the internet using google Earth and the many sites available. What I see is a culture that is rotten throughout steeped in violence and decaying. It can not manage to exist in peace as it has no skills to carry it over. No farmers, carpenters, builders etc just terrorists and murderers

Laying off workers?

Which Islamic countries have been getting US for Aid for the past 60 years?

well----some people claim that the people who call themselves "palestinians"---
constitute a country or a nation-----the US has been feeding them for more than
60 years and providing all kinds of freebee services. An interesting factoid---
where the people who call themselves "palestinians" live near other arabs----being
a "palestinian" is something like a dowry------an arab who marries a "palestinian--
hereditary refugee------becomes eligible for USA paid for free food and all kinds
of other services

other islamic countries do get aid-------before the 60s ----on about the same level as
the aid Israel was getting back then-------little social things. same level---
---it was in the mid 60s that military aid to Israel became significant----but not as
significant as military aid by Russia to whatever baathist pig they happened to
be supporting at this or that time

Have you been to Gaza?

No I was the equivalent of an American engineer working for a British government body that looked after the nations gas installations. A highly skilled job that could result in deaths or explosions if you got it wrong. The closest equivalent in America would be Norm Abrams.

I don't need to go to gaza as I can see just what it is like from the internet using google Earth and the many sites available. What I see is a culture that is rotten throughout steeped in violence and decaying. It can not manage to exist in peace as it has no skills to carry it over. No farmers, carpenters, builders etc just terrorists and murderers

Why were you servicing commodes in rental properties?

Have you been to Gaza?

Why were you servicing commodes in rental properties?

I wasn't I was checking for leaks after reports of heavy gas usage, every dwelling was the same with bathtubs full of human waste. The illiterate dregs of Islamic society did not even know how to turn a faucet on they were so ignorant ( for the record it is Government policy for all rented accommodation to have a gas and electric safety test done each year and the relevant certificates issued. These had to be available at all times and displayed openly. Any signs of a gas leak meant the property was condemned and uninhabitable until the leak was repaired I did the testing and repairs at the owners cost)

Did you service the commodes of the Saudi women when you were a slave over there ?

Ten Israeli Advances in Fighting Breast Cancer

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Awareness can save your life. Israel is in the forefront of medical research and treatment

1. IceSense 3

The novel Israeli medical device IceSense3, made by IceCure, is already helping American doctors destroy benign breast lumps by freezing them. In June, a leading Japanese breast surgeon started clinical trials using the minimally invasive, ultrasound-guided procedure to successfully obliterate small cancerous tumors as well. Similar trials will soon begin in the United States.

2. RUTH

The Israeli company Real Imaging offers a no-radiation, no-contact alternative to mammography pioneered by electro-optical engineer Boaz Arnon and named in memory of his mother, who died of breast cancer in 2004.

3. MarginProbe

Dune Medical, a graduate of the Misgav Venture Accelerator, in June received pre-market approval from the US Food and Drug Administration for MarginProbe, its trademarked system that uses electromagnetic waves to identify possibly cancerous tissue on the edges of a breast tumor in real time. The application was based on data from a 600-patient study conducted primarily in the United States.

4. Monoclonal antibodies

Herceptin, a frequently prescribed drug for blocking the chemical signals that stimulate uncontrolled growth of breast cancer cells, is one of an advanced class of pharmaceuticals called monoclonal antibody drugs. Currently, these drugs must be administered together with chemotherapy.

The two-year-old Israeli company Immune Pharmaceuticals is developing a “guided missile” system, licensed from the Hebrew University, which encloses thousands of chemotherapy molecules inside a monoclonal antibody nanoparticle. The drug payload isn’t released until reaching the cancerous tissue.

5. Better biomarkers

Tel Aviv University PhD student Livnat Jerby won a prestigious 2012 Dan David Scholarship for performing the first genome-scale study of the metabolic progression of breast cancer — an algorithm that can profile the traits of each individual patient’s tumor. These profiles help in studying the underlining mechanisms of the disease, classifying patients according to their prognosis and identifying potential metabolic biomarkers as a non-invasive, cost-effective means for early diagnosis and monitoring treatment efficiency.

Ten Israeli Advances in Fighting Breast Cancer - Technology, Science, Health - News - Israel National News

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Awareness can save your life. Israel is in the forefront of medical research and treatment

1. IceSense 3

The novel Israeli medical device IceSense3, made by IceCure, is already helping American doctors destroy benign breast lumps by freezing them. In June, a leading Japanese breast surgeon started clinical trials using the minimally invasive, ultrasound-guided procedure to successfully obliterate small cancerous tumors as well. Similar trials will soon begin in the United States.

2. RUTH

The Israeli company Real Imaging offers a no-radiation, no-contact alternative to mammography pioneered by electro-optical engineer Boaz Arnon and named in memory of his mother, who died of breast cancer in 2004.

3. MarginProbe

Dune Medical, a graduate of the Misgav Venture Accelerator, in June received pre-market approval from the US Food and Drug Administration for MarginProbe, its trademarked system that uses electromagnetic waves to identify possibly cancerous tissue on the edges of a breast tumor in real time. The application was based on data from a 600-patient study conducted primarily in the United States.

4. Monoclonal antibodies

Herceptin, a frequently prescribed drug for blocking the chemical signals that stimulate uncontrolled growth of breast cancer cells, is one of an advanced class of pharmaceuticals called monoclonal antibody drugs. Currently, these drugs must be administered together with chemotherapy.

The two-year-old Israeli company Immune Pharmaceuticals is developing a “guided missile” system, licensed from the Hebrew University, which encloses thousands of chemotherapy molecules inside a monoclonal antibody nanoparticle. The drug payload isn’t released until reaching the cancerous tissue.

5. Better biomarkers

Tel Aviv University PhD student Livnat Jerby won a prestigious 2012 Dan David Scholarship for performing the first genome-scale study of the metabolic progression of breast cancer — an algorithm that can profile the traits of each individual patient’s tumor. These profiles help in studying the underlining mechanisms of the disease, classifying patients according to their prognosis and identifying potential metabolic biomarkers as a non-invasive, cost-effective means for early diagnosis and monitoring treatment efficiency.

Ten Israeli Advances in Fighting Breast Cancer - Technology, Science, Health - News - Israel National News
When you consider what Israelis have been able to achieve in so little time, while basically defending themselves against the entire Muslim and Arab world it is truly astounding and nothing short of a miracle. :thup:

As soon as Israel turned the wasteland into a thriving metropolis, here comes hoards of Palestinians to claim it's their land.

1. IceSense 3

2. RUTH

3. MarginProbe

4. Monoclonal antibodies

5. Better biomarkers

When you consider what Israelis have been able to achieve in so little time, while basically defending themselves against the entire Muslim and Arab world it is truly astounding and nothing short of a miracle. :thup:

As soon as Israel turned the wasteland into a thriving metropolis, here comes hoards of Palestinians to claim it's their land.

"Victory has many parents, while defeat is a poor orphan"

John F Kennedy.

Forum List

Back