Made America Great Again!

Cowman

Cows Have Liberal Minds
Nov 6, 2011
This has to be Trump's campaign slogan for 2020, or else he's not running again.

Though, I actually question this... because I don't think his supporters even believe in the end result of Make America Great Again. I think they're just high off rhetoric and will settle for less.

List out the things Trump will have to accomplish, for you to consider voting for him again in 2020... meaning you were satisfied with his presidency.

And don't give me some crap about how he already made america great again. He has done little at all as a president so far... and if you give me some stupid response like that, you're a hack.

Dig deep inside yourself, and be honest.

This has to be Trump's campaign slogan for 2020

16174467_10206210079690266_4488008818209456241_n.jpg

And don't give me some crap about how he already made america great again. He has done little at all as a president so far... and if you give me some stupid response like that, you're a hack.

Good luck with that. That kind of critical introspection is anathema to, antithetical to populism. I know some folks here will see the prior sentence as a derisive criticism, but it's neither captious nor censorial. It's a statement made in recognition of what populist policy making and governance is: public policy driven by what the masses think is best because "common sense" says so even though common sense is an inapt guide for sage decision making.

This has to be Trump's campaign slogan for 2020, or else he's not running again.

Though, I actually question this... because I don't think his supporters even believe in the end result of Make America Great Again. I think they're just high off rhetoric and will settle for less.

List out the things Trump will have to accomplish, for you to consider voting for him again in 2020... meaning you were satisfied with his presidency.

His pissing you fascist liberals off....

• Banned

Nah I'm cool with it. I want global thermonuclear war where America is the hotspot.

But really, that's your criteria? Pretty shallow, but alright. It's so subjective though... how can you objectively measure that?

Nah I'm cool with it. I want global thermonuclear war where America is the hotspot.

But really, that's your criteria? Pretty shallow, but alright. It's so subjective though... how can you objectively measure that?
Keep it simple...right? :lol:

Hunting you fascists down and separating you from power is really simple at the end of the day....so....

• Banned

Hunting you fascists down and separating you from power is really simple at the end of the day....so....

Took you eight years and a rigged election from Putin to do it though, am I right?

Took you eight years and a rigged election from Putin to do it though, am I right?
What difference, at this point, does it make....:lol:

Trump isn't a genie that lives in a magic lamp that magically appears to grant wishes. It will take the people to facilitate real change. All he can do is lay the groundwork and provide the proper environment where people are given the chance to make their own way and given the roadblocks in his way? I certainly don't envy the task. There is the "gubermint" that we see and the "gubermint" we don't see which is the shadow government/ Deep State/ C.O.G that has no oversight or accountability and their crimes are hidden and buried. This has to end because the window of opportunity to cut off the head of this snake that runs Skunkworks and DAARPA are creating weapons that will create a technocractic, feudalistic system of total enslavement with weapons that will make any resistance futile to the powers that really pull the strings.This is real and it's within their grasp. The military industrial complex is at least 30 to 50 years ahead of us in technology. We went from having a computer that took thousands upon thousands if integrated chips working in conjunction with each other that took up the floor space of a huge lab to a single chip that will fit into the dimple of a golf ball that can run a laptop all in the time frame of 60 years.

Make America gay again!!! Fucking turning it into Saudi Arabia!

America is queer enough as it is....gender confused snowflake cupcakes need "safe places" to mull over things that have them perplexed. The pussification of this country didn't happen overnight...it has been happening for a few decades now.

If what America makes were great, things would be better. Just making profits isn't it.

Forum List

Back