Macy's shoplifting policy bans employees from calling the police

Good for them, advertising it’s easy to steal from them is a good business model.

That stock (Symbol: M) had a big day today.... up 8%.

Do NOT take my advice, but I'll short sell the fuck outta that one Monday morning.

Do keep in mind that such a policy doesn't stop the customers who witness the looting from dialing the law. The big question is, does the law even respond to such calls anymore no matter who makes them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Perhaps I've seen too many train robberies on old westerns but in the not-too-distant future we'll probably be hearing about holdups/hijacking of Amazon, UPS, and Fed-Ex trucks.

this is news video., i guess macys wants to go broke. what stupid people are they. Endangering employees and now there protesting, dont blame them.
Why don't they just hang up a sign saying, "Please steal whatever you want because we are going out of business anyway".

this is news video., i guess macys wants to go broke. what stupid people are they. Endangering employees and now there protesting, dont blame them.
1701537838648.png

Perhaps I've seen too many train robberies on old westerns but in the not-too-distant future we'll probably be hearing about holdups/hijacking of Amazon, UPS, and Fed-Ex trucks.
Not sure where you live but in most areas mail theft is already on the rise. This article was from earlier this year. There has been an increasing amount of theft under the Biden administration, the only thing being build back better are crime statistics.

Forum List

Back