Macron roughs up the ultra nationalist, racist Le Pen

I feel certain France will choose weakness once again and Ms. Le Pen will not win.

Not this time.

But she's relatively young and when the next French president resigns or is driven out of the country in the wake of terrorist slaughter.....yeah, THEN she'll be elected.

There is no "if" in that and unless you're blind and deaf....or a 12-year old kid blogging from a basement...yeah, you know it.
There likely won't be another French president.

France is practically in ruins already.

Ah, the anti-Macron populist, uber nationalist, xenophobic fascists are out tonight.
So, you what you are really saying is that you hate white people and European culture....

You are aligned with most racist, fascist and nationalist forces in the world, and you are too stupid to notice.
What I am saying, ptbw, is that you don't understand the emerging globalist - nationalist emerging paradigm that takes from both sides of the left - right paradigm.
Globalism is fundamentally anti-white.

Ah, the anti-Macron populist, uber nationalist, xenophobic fascists are out tonight.
So, you what you are really saying is that you hate white people and European culture....

You are aligned with most racist, fascist and nationalist forces in the world, and you are too stupid to notice.
What I am saying, ptbw, is that you don't understand the emerging globalist - nationalist emerging paradigm that takes from both sides of the left - right paradigm.
By not intrinsically being pro-white? Because it is pro-human.

I feel certain France will choose weakness once again and Ms. Le Pen will not win.

Not this time.

But she's relatively young and when the next French president resigns or is driven out of the country in the wake of terrorist slaughter.....yeah, THEN she'll be elected.

There is no "if" in that and unless you're blind and deaf....or a 12-year old kid blogging from a basement...yeah, you know it.

Its safer than the US.

Fun to listen to the far right and neo-fascists cheer Le Pen on to defeat. If she can get 36% in the finals, she can say she did well.

With 90 percent of votes counted, the Interior Ministry said Macron had nearly 24 percent, giving him a slight cushion over Le Pen's 22 percent. Fillon, with just under 20 percent, was slightly ahead of the far-left's Jean-Luc Melenchon, who had 19 percent. French presidential election: Le Pen, Macron win first round to advance to runoff
I don't know anything about France's politics, but I find it interesting that LePen, the populist far right winger, also has strong ties to Putin and multi-million dollar deals with Russia. Putin seems to nose up to those folks, try hard to make friends. Why?

Fun to listen to the far right and neo-fascists cheer Le Pen on to defeat. If she can get 36% in the finals, she can say she did well.

With 90 percent of votes counted, the Interior Ministry said Macron had nearly 24 percent, giving him a slight cushion over Le Pen's 22 percent. Fillon, with just under 20 percent, was slightly ahead of the far-left's Jean-Luc Melenchon, who had 19 percent. French presidential election: Le Pen, Macron win first round to advance to runoff
I don't know anything about France's politics, but I find it interesting that LePen, the populist far right winger, also has strong ties to Putin and multi-million dollar deals with Russia. Putin seems to nose up to those folks, try hard to make friends. Why?
Fascists stick together.

By not intrinsically being pro-white? Because it is pro-human.
No, it is fundamentally anti-European.

Globalism is about globalizing the west and mostly leaving the rest of the world's identity and cultures alone. At best globalism offers a tiny part of the country for the original European culture of that country to survive, but eventually it is snuffed out from the integration of the immigrants and declining birth rates amongst Europeans.

There is a reason why there is no such concept as "cultural appropriation" for European oriented culture, and that is because globalism has destroyed the idea that Europeans have their own culture for the rest of the world to respect.

Your opinion, as wrong as it is, ptbw, is yours, even though you offer no logic, evidence, or facts for it. Run with it.

Not this time.

Its safer than the US.
And the US is what Europe is trying to mimic.....

The US literally will not survive another 30 years btw.

Not this time.

Its safer than the US.

:lol: ^^^^

Not this time.

Its safer than the US.

:lol: ^^^^
The US falls apart more literally every day now.

It is just a matter of time before the police are completely overpowered.

When you give facts, logic, evidence, then we can talk. Right now all I can do is laugh.

When you give facts, logic, evidence, then we can talk. Right now all I can do is laugh.
All you can do is laugh because what I say completely contradicts what you have been brainwashed to believe.

You aren't intelligent enough to detach yourself from the collective of media influenced thought.

All you can do is laugh because what I say completely contradicts what you have been brainwashed to believe.

You aren't intelligent enough to detach yourself from the collective of media influenced thought.
So the personal attacks come because you don't have the logic, facts, and evidence. OK. Le Pen has a chance to win but most likely will not.

So the personal attacks come because you don't have the logic, facts, and evidence. OK. Le Pen has a chance to win but most likely will not.
I have the logic and the facts, which means the evidence isn't needed on my part.

You have nothing but fearmongering

I have the logic and the facts, which means the evidence isn't needed on my part. You have nothing but fearmongering
Well, in fact, you have fear mongering but none of the other three on your side.

Watch for the regressive illiberal Mac1958 come to the aid of the wrong doers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back