Mack/LeMieux

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
Former Florida Senator* LeMieux is running against Connie Mack for the Republican nomination for Senate in Florida. Aside from the instantaneous reaction of "a choice between a louse and a flea"**, LeMieux is now attacking Mack for not agreeing to debate. Here is Mewmew's email:

Dear Friend,

We wanted to be sure you saw the editorial that ran in today’s Tampa Bay Times. Earlier this week, Connie Mack the Fourth declared he was not going to debate during the Republican Primary. The Times Editorial Board states the Primary is not yet over and the voters should have the opportunity to see the candidates debate. Please take a moment to read the editorial below.

Best,

Team LeMieux

Since I am not up on which is the lesser of the two weasels, any Republicans here familiar with which guy is the LEAST reactionary?

*LeMieux was appointed after Republican Martinez decided to ditch the Senate, a short time after the election, voters be da*ned. "Connie Mack the Fourth" is as pleasant as Mew mew gets.

** William F. Buckley.

Don't live in Florida don't care.

Thanks anyway; IF Romney wins big, Republicans have a shot at Nelson's seat, Nelson has been in office a long time, and of course is a Democrat.

Glad I don't live in anti-America aka Florida but, there ain't no such thing as a "good R".

Every single one of them is looking to take your freedoms and rights away from you and who would vote for that?

They’re both extremely weak candidates, and they should pose no threat to Nelson.

Since I am not up on which is the lesser of the two weasels, any Republicans here familiar with which guy is the LEAST reactionary?

You’re not going to get a response from any republican, certainly not an honest response.

I won't vote for him, but I'll give Mack credit for being pretty active in standing up against some of the legislation that expanded surveillance powers.

Forum List

Back