Lynch Confirms DOJ Attorneys Investigating Hillary

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
There is no way she walks without a revolution in the DOJ, maybe America.

If you or I did this the trial would be over. Just ask General Petraus.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch confirmed to Congress Wednesday that career Justice Department attorneys are working with FBI agents on the criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email practices and the handling of classified material.

Legal experts say the assignment of career Justice Department attorneys to the case shows the FBI probe has progressed beyond the initial referral, or “matured,” giving agents access to the U.S. government’s full investigative tool box, including subpoena power for individuals, business or phone records, as well as witnesses.

Lynch confirms career Justice Department attorneys involved in Clinton email probe | Fox News

Attorney General Loretta Lynch confirmed to Congress Wednesday that career Justice Department attorneys are working with FBI agents on the criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email practices and the handling of classified material.

Legal experts say the assignment of career Justice Department attorneys to the case shows the FBI probe has progressed beyond the initial referral, or “matured,” giving agents access to the U.S. government’s full investigative tool box, including subpoena power for individuals, business or phone records, as well as witnesses.

Lynch confirms career Justice Department attorneys involved in Clinton email probe | Fox News
In 2 weeks, lynch ends the investigation, claims all findings insubstantial and moves all involved around the globe.

get it into your thick heads, hillary can murder people on tv and not get convicted

In 2 weeks, lynch ends the investigation, claims all findings insubstantial and moves all involved around the globe.

get it into your thick heads, hillary can murder people on tv and not get convicted
I think you're right.
And I think the fallout will shake this nation to it's knees.

I think you're right.
And I think the fallout will shake this nation to it's knees.
there will be no fallout.

abc, nbc, cbs, cnn, hln, pbs, msn, will ignore it unless fox mentions it, then they will only mention that fox is now a sexist channel

What happened to the worn comment that, "The FBI is Investigating the Server, Not Hillary!" Is that no longer true, Libs?

Forum List

Back