Lying Ruins Credibility

10 Ways You're Killing Your Credibility

Once you lose it, you don't get it back
It amazed me back in the 1990s when Bill (I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton wagged his finger at his prog slaves and said to them exactly what i put in parentheses, and they all believed him, because the sick bitch Hitlery said it was a right wing conspiracy, then 20 years later, with the #MeToo movement, the Lame Stream Media after Hitlery lost the 2016 election decided that Bill and the bitch lied. But never said they were sorry for lying, thus the LSM has lost all cred....

10 Ways You're Killing Your Credibility

Once you lose it, you don't get it back
It amazed me back in the 1990s when Bill (I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton wagged his finger at his prog slaves and said to them exactly what i put in parentheses, and they all believed him, because the sick bitch Hitlery said it was a right wing conspiracy, then 20 years later, with the #MeToo movement, the Lame Stream Media after Hitlery lost the 2016 election decided that Bill and the bitch lied. But never said they were sorry for lying, thus the LSM has lost all cred....

I'll never forget Harry Reid lying through his teeth on the Senate floor about Mitt Romney not paying taxes for 10 years, back in 2012 when Romney was running for president. And he was proud of it too. And Obama, "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor", which won him the “Lie of the Year” award handed out by PolitiFact in 2013.

Forum List

Back