Lyin' Chuck Shumer wrong again

"So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance in Helsinki," Trump tweeted.
I predict this quote will make it into Stephen Colbert's stand up tonight.

Can anyone point me to one of these many people at the higher ends of intelligence who loved his press conference performance?
I must have missed them.

"So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance in Helsinki," Trump tweeted.

Can anyone point me to one of these many people at the higher ends of intelligence who loved his press conference performance?
I must have missed them.
It's the satire subforum, but your post sort of dovetailed with something I too noticed.

How could Trump be surprised that there was near unanimous condemnation of his assertion Russia didn't hack the election? Yeah, maybe 20-30% have believed his and Putin's bullshit, and another 20-30% are past caring about the results (count me), but Russian spies hacked the election, and if it turns out he was in on it and working with them ... he's in a heap of trouble. He may not understand this.

I must have missed them.
It's the satire subforum, but your post sort of dovetailed with something I too noticed.

How could Trump be surprised that there was near unanimous condemnation of his assertion Russia didn't hack the election? Yeah, maybe 20-30% have believed his and Putin's bullshit, and another 20-30% are past caring about the results (count me), but Russian spies hacked the election, and if it turns out he was in on it and working with them ... he's in a heap of trouble. He may not understand this.
OMG! LOL--you caught me. It's lunch time, so I can't use more coffee as an excuse.

I must have missed them.

Bendog, my quote wasn't satire (sadly), and if Trump could Tweet that many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved his press conference performance, I think you might be right that he doesn't understand that he would be in deep trouble if he was in on the Russian interference.

Now, back to SATIRE. So sorry, sir.

I must have missed them.

Bendog, my quote wasn't satire (sadly), and if Trump could Tweet that many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved his press conference performance, I think you might be right that he doesn't understand that he would be in deep trouble if he was in on the Russian interference.

Now, back to SATIRE. So sorry, sir.
Oh I understood. I was departing satire to respond. Thing is, despite my loathing for the Orange Cretin, he is a master of public opinion and tapping into people's feelings of resentment and self-worth.

The fact that Russia interfered in the election is really meaningless to people's views of him. And Hillary was certainly loathsome for taking money from despots with meetings with the Sec of State. And, personally, I don't think that money motivates HRC .. power does. And, personally, I think Trump would not have run for potus had not Obama so magnificently trolled his racism and lack of any dignity or class. Both candidates earned their low approval.

but if Trump conspired with Putin in any way ... we're into new territory. I've thought all along his campaign probably did something wrong, But I'm coming around to thinking it's more serious. If his fingerprints are on this thing, the country has the kind of a problem we haven't seen since Reagan/Contra

I must have missed them.
jcc? bri?

Forum List

Back