Lung disease outbreak caused by black market not vaping

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
During the past month, news stories around the world have reported on a sudden outbreak of lung illnesses supposedly linked to vaping. In the United States, federal and local authorities haven’t yet identified what is behind the illnesses, but the news media has already made its diagnosis. Headlines insinuate that vaping is to blame, fueling fears about the dangers of e-cigarettes. It’s fake news.
Lung Disease Outbreak Caused by Black Market, not Vaping

Some are to dumb to see or get this--------------
When big pharma---- gov-----medical health insurance want to get rich and take control they use bs like this to freak everyone out so you OBEY what they say!!
PPL are waking up and catching on how this is done to INCREASE the COST OF INSURANCE!! It is done so they can tax it USING HELATH as a safety concern!!

THE FKRS LIE and you democratic idiots bite it every-time idiots!!

During the past month, news stories around the world have reported on a sudden outbreak of lung illnesses supposedly linked to vaping. In the United States, federal and local authorities haven’t yet identified what is behind the illnesses, but the news media has already made its diagnosis. Headlines insinuate that vaping is to blame, fueling fears about the dangers of e-cigarettes. It’s fake news.

When big pharma---- gov-----medical health insurance want to get rich and take control they use bs like this to freak everyone out so you OBEY what they say!!
PPL are waking up and catching on how this is done to INCREASE the COST OF INSURANCE!! It is done so they can tax it USING HELATH as a safety concern!!

From a pro-tobacco lobbyist site ?
C'mon mindwars. Even you can do better.

She admits they were vaping, but said it was THC oil that caused the problem. Hmmm... dunno about that. :biggrin:

"To be clear, it's unlikely"? What does that mean? The link is nothing but a promotional ad for vaping junk and has no scientific credibility.

Maybe we need to encourage cigarette smoking among teenagers, seems safer than vaping.

When I was in high school, about 1/2 of the students used coffin nails--yet not a single student during all 4 years I attended died of, or even contracted lung cancer or emphysema. This outbreak among young farts doing the vape thing has to be fought. Getting the American Tobacco Company to start passing out free packs of Pell Mell to young people might get them off the deadly vaping habit.

Sounds like a sort of karmic tax on the stupid and easily impressionable. I don't wish lung disease on anyone but collateral damage from idiotic behavior is usually par for the course.

It doesn’t matter what these people are smoking whether it be cigarettes, cigars, vaping, pot… It’s going to fuck up your lungs all the same. Everyone is different… political correctness makes people fucking retarded

The hypocrite left is gone totally off the charts. They trip over live and dead bodies under tarps and their solution is fresh needles for depraved IV users who shit on sidewalks. They want to put the cuffs on a person who lights up a cigarette in a park and at the same time they want to legalize marijuana and hook kids on vaping junk.

The FDA is hitting Juul hard. Yet not one person who got sick used Juul. Not one. The vapeorizers were mods vaping wax infused with THC and cut with vitamin A. It looks the the marijuana industry is flexing its muscle. As a result we are learning how many teens use pot. Weren't we told that would never happen?

It doesn’t matter what these people are smoking whether it be cigarettes, cigars, vaping, pot… It’s going to fuck up your lungs all the same. Everyone is different… political correctness makes people fucking retarded
Vaping isn't smoking anything.

I vap

I used to smoke cigarettes a lot ...since I was 12 or 13 years old with my friends

Vaping was a good transition for me now...I'm happy with it

I do not vap nicotine ...only vap pleasant flavors.

I am not going to stop vaping....like vaping vanilla and such....no way

Because I never want to go back to nicotine.

its the vitamin e acetate thats killing people
its not found in most e cigs .NY state already had a law preventing the sale of any medical mary jane vapes that uses vitamin e acetate in their concoctions ...

The problem occurs when it cools in your lungs ...

I vap

I used to smoke cigarettes a lot ...since I was 12 or 13 years old with my friends

Me too! I was a heavy smoker. I have not had nicotine in years. Almost ten years now.

The idea that's being peddled is that since children can't stop vaping pot, adults can't vape anything.

Remember when we were told that kids would never be using pot? There were laws against it. Ha!

its the vitamin e acetate thats killing people
its not found in most e cigs .NY state already had a law preventing the sale of any medical mary jane vapes that uses vitamin e acetate in their concoctions ...

The problem occurs when it cools in your lungs ...
Vitamin E! I thought it was vitamin A.

The THC cut with E are in ampules and added to the vape when smoked. They call it dabbing.

I vap

Me too! I was a heavy smoker. I have not had nicotine in years. Almost ten years now.

The idea that's being peddled is that since children can't stop vaping pot, adults can't vape anything.

Remember when we were told that kids would never be using pot? There were laws against it. Ha!

Yes, vaping vanilla...in my case has nothing to do with pot

I substituted cigarette and nicotine ....with vanilla vap

that's it

Forum List

Back