Lunch Nazis to be fired

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Michelle Obama's healthy school lunches could be on the chopping block with the Trump administration expected to announce new measures as early as Monday to ease the program's regulations.

The US Department of Agriculture announced on Friday that its secretary Sonny Perdue is set to introduce new standards that will give schools more flexibility in relation to the National School Lunch Program.

Read more: Trump administration to change Obama's lunch program | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Now if only this kind of common sense would extend to the rest of govt programs that are obviously broken.

Ketchup and potato chips are vegetables, right?
3FBE44F300000578-4458496-image-a-44_1493481278666.jpg

Yep. Was just thinking of trump's diet of coke and fat food. And he looks it.

RWNJs look at him and want their kids to look just like him ... big fat bellies they try to cover with ill fitting clothes and a long wide tie they pretend covers.

I have tried to respect the RWNJ point of view but they're just plain stupid, they know they're stupid and they work to STAY stupid.

To save $$ because large school districts need to shave back more and do away with more every year, they have gone to what's cheapest. It's cheaper to buy frozen preprocessed junk that costs more per meal because it's still cheaper than running a cafeteria in each school and cooking from relative scratch. It's not like cafeteria ladies are getting rich, either, but it's still cheaper to heat up garbage in a centralized kitchen. Of course kids "like it," they get it at home too. Michelle thought maybe she could introduce something a little healthier, give kids a taste of something else, but OH NO Republicans won't have that!

Ya'll need to shove it with your disrespect for cultural appreciations. Us German folks think peeps should have a little weight on them. I'm the same way and its idk almost a symbol of success in my head or something. I've always found thin folks to be less "attractive" - not saying hugely overweight, but a little meat on them. Especially women. I dislike my body because I'm too thin.

To save $$ because large school districts need to shave back more and do away with more every year, they have gone to what's cheapest. It's cheaper to buy frozen preprocessed junk that costs more per meal because it's still cheaper than running a cafeteria in each school and cooking from relative scratch. It's not like cafeteria ladies are getting rich, either, but it's still cheaper to heat up garbage in a centralized kitchen. Of course kids "like it," they get it at home too. Michelle thought maybe she could introduce something a little healthier, give kids a taste of something else, but OH NO Republicans won't have that!
And now Betsy Devos is going to destroy their funding.

Good. There should have never been a Federal Dept of Education. That money is far better spent at the local level.

Hungry kids? Clearly you don't have any, mine were crying almost non-stop since Obama's lunch thing went into effect. They were trying to buy two lunches just to get through the day it was so unfulfilling/unsatisfying. And no, none of my boys are overweight.

Hungry kids? Clearly you don't have any, mine were crying almost non-stop since Obama's lunch thing went into effect. They were trying to buy two lunches just to get through the day it was so unfulfilling/unsatisfying. And no, none of my boys are overweight.
Come on you can do better than that. Tell us they were buying 5 lunches, and spent months at the hospital every year.

LOL Sure.

But you do seem to be saying you also don't know that its the school that decides what to spend their food budget on.

Or is it just that you want to blame the Obama's so, what's another lie ...

Even before her - Remember when they whined because Obama's kids were eating well at their school? And, they wanted the same thing - for free - for their little darlings? All while they were demanding that poor children go hungry.

Last edited:
This is what Trump thinks hungry kids should eat:

EcwCUa5d.jpg

Probably tastes better than the shit that obummer wanted to force kids to eat.

Three minor details:
1. President and First Lady Obama never ever wanted to force kids to eat a particular food or diet.
2. Let Them Eat Cake trump, Repubs, deVos are doing exactly that.
3. Then or now, parents can still feed their kids donuts for breakfast and pizza for dinner so they can keep packing on those pounds and get them to diabetics before high school.

IOW, the only thing correct in your post is what rump is feeding you.

Lol you partisan nuts crack me up. I'm talking about school lunch not politics.

My children's were unhappy when the lunch program was changed. That simple.

Forum List

Back