Luciferians losing their Religion

It's no coincidence that the vast mojority of atheists are statist bootlicks, conformists and/or thugs.

I'd love to see the atheists and statists taste the big boot of capitalism up the collective bootlicks.

There’s that angry, vindictive, xtitanity that has bludgeoned humanity for 2000 years.

It's appropriate for thugs, commies, and people who conform to secular humanism, i.e. have no morals. Sometimes, it's God's wrath. .

But if that is true, it just goes along with what the Bible says. It says that in latter days, there will be a big apostasy.
But when was the "big believing", then? Christians have never even been the majority on the planet. And children born into secularism aren't apostates, anyway. Judging them so is no less cruel then judging a small, brainwashed child to be christian. And even as adults, they still are not apostates.

So the world doesn't seem to fit your bronze aged model well. You say it goes along with the bible very well? As the number of christians in the world increases every day, also? Thats the "big apostasy"? Nothing here seems to fit your bible very well at all, in the respect to which you are referring.

Last edited:
I couldn't read the Washington Post article, even when I turned my ad blocker off.... but in regard to the Wikipedia page, the decline they're talking about is mainly traditional church institutions in Europe, which is not surprising at all, for a few reasons. One, there is a huge difference between empty, stale "religion" and actual faith. I don't blame people for leaving corrupt, old churches that are not at all about true Christianity.

Secondly, according to the study cited, the decline (which again is in empty / false religion) is in Europe, but true Christianity is growing strong in other parts of the world, especially China, and other Asian countries, as well as other non-European countries.

So the bottom line of the study cited on the WIkipeida page is that there has been a geographical shift in Christianity, but overall the percentage of Christians compared to a century ago is only a slight bit lower. (3%) And again, since they're lumping in false/empty religion with actual Christianity, that is totally understandable. In fact I'm surprised it's not more of a decline if we're talking about stale old religious institutions.
While Christian, Europe conquered. Early on, Christianity also conquered apostate Judaism and pagan Rome. Christianity had purpose once upon a time. It was true.

True, its "decline" resides in the complacency of its adherents, who now preach something quite different.
I’d have to see those studies, I was just going by the one cited in the Wikipedia article. I generally don’t put much trust into polls, I know you’ll disagree with this, but I believe polls are often used to form opinion, rather than inform.

But if that is true, it just goes along with what the Bible says. It says that in latter days, there will be a big apostasy.
Herein lies roots of the complacency - a misreading of the Scriptures. The latter days were the latter days of the temple cult. The apostasy is past.

Despite the fiery message and growing popularity of the young church in the first century, it would experience significant apostasy even in its infancy. After Stephen’s death by stoning, Christians began to scatter, Paul being among those who persecuted them in Judea (Acts 8:1-3). Paul then converted and the church regained momentum (Acts 9:31), but those who scattered after Stephen’s martyrdom trod with some trepidation back into the open (Acts 11:19-21).

The recruitment of followers by false teachers in the fledgling church resulted in a second great apostasy, a general and very widespread apostasy as recorded in the second letter to Timothy in which Paul despairs of the faithful (especially the alarming number of gullible women) being fooled by an errant gospel, always learning but never fully comprehending the truth (3:1-4).

But when was the "big believing", then? Christians have never been the majority on the planet. And children born into secularism aren't apostates, anyway. Judging them so is no less cruel then judging a small, brainwashed child to be christian. And even as adults, they still are not apostates.

So the world doesn't seem to fit your bronze aged model very well.

I never said there was a “big believing.” But since you brought that up, Christianity is the largest religion in the world...and contrary to how atheists portray things, believers (of all religions) FAR outnumber atheists in this world, as the overwhelming majority of this world believe in a higher power. Again, I’m not saying and never claimed that the majority of the world are Christians. The scriptures on apostasy are saying that many will fall away from the faith, which probably has to do with the growing deception and evil in the world as we approach the end of this age, also prophesied in the bible. Yes, yes, I know you think all this is crazy.

I never said there was a “big believing.”
A big apostasy would require a big believing. You didn't have to say it explicitly. It is assumed in your comment.

Christianity is the largest religion in the world.
..but is far outnumbered by a myriad of other religions, and it always has been. Like, not even close. This would seem to indicate a method of transmission of Christianity as something other than its being absolute, divine truth, wouldn't you say? Some ideas instead: culture, economics, propaganda, brainwashing children, fancy clothes and buildings, music, wine...

believers (of all religions) FAR outnumber atheists in this world,
But not believers of christianity. Sorry , but you do not get to conscript, for instance, the Hindus into your arguments for Christianity. They are, in fact, part of the majority of the world that does not believe christianity.

You are merely arguing that a lot of people have faith. True! Even many atheists have faith, such as in homeopathic nonsense. You point out an intellectual weakness of humans, not a strength. Go on then...you can have all the Muslims (don't forget, you just included even the worst of them in your argument army), the astrologers, the wiccans, the anti vaxxers, the John Edwards audience, the chiropractors, and the acupuncturists, and PLEASE take all the annoying essential oil weirdos.

All yours. Thanks.

Last edited:
I never said there was a “big believing.”
A big apostasy would require a big believing. You didn't have to say it explicitly. It is assumed in your comment.

Christianity is the largest religion in the world.
But far outnumbered by a myriad of other religions. Like, not even close. This would seem to indicate a metbod of transmission of christianity as something other than absolute, divine truth, wouldn't you say? Some ideas: culture, economics, propaganda, brainwashing children, fancy clothes and buildings...

believers (of all religions) FAR outnumber atheists in this world,
But not believers of christianity. Sorry , nut you do not get to conscript the Hindus into your arguments for Christianity. They are, in fact, part of the majority of the world that does not believe christianity.

Sorry, but you’re being illogical. When speaking about a big apostasy, it is not about how many Christians there are in the world in comparison to all people, the point is that within the believers that exist, many will fall away from the faith. Technically, it doesn’t matter how many Christians there are if the word “big” is referring to a percentage, rather than total numbers.

That said, 2.3 billion Christians in the world is nothing to sneeze at.

When speaking about a big apostasy, it is not about how many Christians there are in the world in comparison to all people
For a big apostasy to happen, there has to be a big believing. One must first believe, in order to be apostate.That's rhe whole game. Apparently, God's standard for a big believing big enough to give birth to a big apostasy is 1/5 of the planet's population, at any given time. Or so you would have us believe. Which is self evidently absurd.

many will fall away from the faith
Ah yes, "many". Could be 100. Or even 1000! Or billions!

This is nebulous nonsense that you can retrofit to anything. Mass apostasiy from christianity -- e.g., when Muslims conquered vast swaths of land -- has happened already . Why didn't god spring into action then? I suppose back then, there were people saying precisely what you are saying now. And it will turn out the same way, I bet: No god antics.

Last edited:
When speaking about a big apostasy, it is not about how many Christians there are in the world in comparison to all people
For a big apostasy to happen, there has to be a big believing. One must first believe, in order to be apostate. Apparently, God's standard for the big believing is 1/5 of the planet's population, at any given time. Or so you would have us believe. Which is self evidently absurd.

Ah yes,"many". Could be 100. Or even 1000! Or billions!

This is nebulous nonsense that you can retrofit to anything. Mass apostasiy from christianity -- e.g., when Muslims conquered vast swaths of land -- has happened already . Why didnt god spring into action then? I suppose back then, there were people saying precisely what you are saying now. And it will turn out the same way, I bet: No god antics.
You're kind of dense. A great apostasy in the movement does not translate to a great apostasy in more than half the world's population.

Buttercup is correct.

A great apostasy in the movement does not translate to a great apostasy in more than half the world's population.
So, then, if there were 5 believers, 3 apostates would be a "great apostasy",

Or is it 100 and 30? 1 billion, and 20 million?

Entire countries conquered by muslims and virtually all christans converted? Does that count?

A great apostasy in the movement does not translate to a great apostasy in more than half the world's population.
So, then, if there were 5 believers, 3 apostates would be a "great apostasy",

Or is it 100 and 30? 1 billion, and 20 million?

Entire countries conquered by muslims and virtually all christans converted? Does that count?
Two might even be a great apostasy. Maybe even one. Twenty percent falling away from the faith is a pretty good chunk, wouldn't you say?

It's subjective. And also elementary.

Two might even be a great apostasy. Maybe even one. Twenty percent falling away from the faith is a pretty good chunk, wouldn't you say?
So, does a country where the number is closer to 100% qualify? How about several such countries, in a short span of time?

That's what needs to be puzzled.out, here. Today's apostasy (numbering in the 100s in a series of apostasies, apparently) could be "the one", but past events were not? By what standard? Why is an apocalyptic preacher any more believable now than he was 1300 years ago?

Also, the term "the great apostasy" is vile in itself. This obtuse fluff of a term is a free pass to include people who never adopted christianity in the first place. Children NOT brainwashed by apostate parents into adopting an iron aged myth are in your righteous bucket of apostates. It's part and parcel of the glam, the glitz, your showiness: Marvel at the Great Apostasy! Look at how many atheists in the west! Count them all and be terrified!

Bah, such vapid nonsense....

So, does a country where the number os closer to 100% qualify? How about several?

That's what needs to be puzzled.out, here. Today's apostasy (numbering in the 100s in a series) could be "the one", but past events were not? By what standard? Why is an apocalyptic preacher any more believable now than he was 1300 years ago?

Also, the term "the great apostasy" is vile in itself. This obtuse fluff of a term is a free pass to include people who never adopted christitly in the first place. Children NOT brainwashed by apostate parents into adopting an iron aged myth are in your righteous bucket of apostates. It's part and parcel of the glam, the glitz, your showiness: Marvel at the Great Apostasy! Look at how many atheists in the west! Count them all and be terrified!

Bah, such vapid nonsense....
Puzzle it out, then. Knock yourself out.

For a big apostasy to happen, there has to be a big believing. One must first believe, in order to be apostate. Apparently, God's standard for the big believing is 1/5 of the planet's population, at any given time. Or so you would have us believe. Which is self evidently absurd.

Ah yes,"many". Could be 100. Or even 1000! Or billions!

This is nebulous nonsense that you can retrofit to anything. Mass apostasiy from christianity...especially as the Muslims conquered vast swaths of land... Has happened already . Why didnt god spring into action then? I suppose back then, there were people saying precisely what you are saying now. And it will turn out the same way, I bet: No god antics.

You're being needlessly argumentative. Are you really unable to grasp that the word "big" can refer to percentage rather than total numbers? Besides, the word big was a word *I* used, not the bible, so I don't know why you're getting so hung up on that particular word.

Why does it have to be a specific number for you? Again, it seems like you just want to argue, instead of talking about the actual point, and what it's saying.

Also, of course apostasy has happened in the past, and it happens today, but the specific apostasy I was referring to was the one that will happen near the end of this age. Of course you will argue about that too, as you do about everything, but I don't have the time or desire to explain all of this to you in detail, which you will reject anyway.

Are you really unable to grasp that the word "big" can refer to percentage rather than total numbers?
Actually, it seems like you are the one unwilling to acknowledge that. I gave way to that possibility very clearly, and so brought up past apostasies where the percentage was much, much higher. You have ignored these points, at your own convenience.

I asked what the standard would be, by which the past apostasies are not "the one", but the next one is. I've been met with silence on that, as well.

I asked why an apocalyptic preacher now should be believed more than one 1300 years ago. Silence.

You can meet these points head on, or not. But, given the absolutely extraordinary nature of what you are arguing, you have a lot more work ahead of you than just meeting these points head on.

Decline of Christianity - Wikipedia

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/04/15/organized-religion-is-paying-price/

Satan's church is losing followers across the globe since the advent of the information age and my counter missionary essays permeating all cultures far and wide= the war against darkness (lies and ignorance) is being defeated as prophecized.
*in my best Charlie Sheen voice*
"Winning!"-Dan 12:1-4
When you started Satan’s various churches( Satan originally meaning in the Hebrew context adversary or someone or something standing in your way) numbered 33 per cent of the world population...Basically the “dragon”( the symbol of the Vatican) drew one third of the “stars” in heaven( earth).. That percentage has dropped to 31 or lower as they always fudge the numbers although the total numbers have grown but only in nations that are not privy to the free flow of knowledge...I find it interesting that although the Numbers of Islamic peoples are growing(Mouse is AKBAR in Hebrew) .. Isaiah 66 seems to say it all esp verse 17 as to what will happen.... Now this does not necessarily mean a violent end as the word Used is “ Consumed” in the KJV but in the Hebrew is ya su fu meaning will come to an end or cease.. So it could be in a peaceable way as these peoples are shown the errors of their ways in our current Age of Enlightenment....This actually fits far better as in the messianic age the Moschiach ushers in an age of peace or Shalem unlike the Christian teachings of A violent ending..... Regardless as these mistaken concepts are revealed and brought to the attention of the masses people will truly begin to understand and realize just how far their bad teachings( or fruit) have taken them off the beaten path..Michael should be applauded for bringing these things out into the open for all to see and decide for themselves ... A good teacher brings out the best in his pupils and corrects their mistakes and places them on the path of higher learning and betterment.This is tough love but it is true love.. A bad teacher just passes the pupil along without correcting or improving his student and making sure he is better off and capable of surviving and thriving in this world....This is certainly not love nor is it even acceptable ... Something everyone should definitely think about...

Edit:saw your next post after posting this; no Christianity is not an extension of Judaism, itcs a blend of all cultures mythology and theologies and John Apochryphon admits they borrowed much from Zorroastrianism. When Rome created the one world religion they were already Mithraic influenced which is why the stories match former mythologies.

Christianity borrowed nothing from other religions. It's the revelatory culmination of Judaism. The dualism of Zoroastrianism and Gnosticism are anathema to biblical religion. Catholicism and Christianity are not the same religion.

As for the new-atheist, urban myth of Mithra:

Your guff is the mythical piffle of historical naturalism and tinfoil hats.

Next.

Jesus was not born of a virgin either, and because the NT is wrote down, it does not make it true. There are many fables.

Christianity is as real as Judaism.

Last edited:
It's no coincidence that the vast mojority of atheists are statist bootlicks, conformists and/or thugs.

I'd love to see the atheists and statists taste the big boot of capitalism up the collective bootlicks.

There’s that angry, vindictive, xtitanity that has bludgeoned humanity for 2000 years.

It's appropriate for thugs, commies, and people who conform to secular humanism, i.e. have no morals. Sometimes, it's God's wrath. .

In view of the history of xtianity and the pain and suffering inflicted on humanity, you religious zealots are the last people to be lecturing anyone on morals.

Forum List

Back