Luciferians losing their Religion

Decline of Christianity - Wikipedia

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/04/15/organized-religion-is-paying-price/

Satan's church is losing followers across the globe since the advent of the information age and my counter missionary essays permeating all cultures far and wide= the war against darkness (lies and ignorance) is being defeated as prophecized.
*in my best Charlie Sheen voice*
"Winning!"-Dan 12:1-4
That's a result of living in educated, civilized societies. In contrast, the number of muslims is increasing, due to the very opposite phenomena.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/04/15/organized-religion-is-paying-price/

Satan's church is losing followers across the globe since the advent of the information age and my counter missionary essays permeating all cultures far and wide= the war against darkness (lies and ignorance) is being defeated as prophecized.

And the decline of adherence to the teachings of Christ directly correlates with the increase of statism and the lose of liberty. It's no coincidence that the vast majority of atheists are statist bootlicks.

Edit: typo

Last edited:
And the decline of adherence to the teachings of Christ directly correlates with the increase of statism and the lose of liberty.
False. It clearly does the opposite, as the number of christians are increasing in aithoritarian countries in the western hemisphere with authoritarian governments and nationalized industries.

Last edited:

That's a result of living in educated, civilized societies. In contrast, the number of muslims is increasing, due to the very opposite phenomena.
Cultures fail on both sides of extremes. Islamic nations problems are through extreme prejudices with it's closed society based on
1 culture/religion(ideology) thus missing out & not benefitting from creativity and intellect and ways shared by way of multicultures. Rome fell because it was the opposite extreme wanting open borders and blending of cultures that eventually collapsed the kingdom due to no supportable balance to it's influx of citizens from opposing empires. A balance centrist approach works but extremes at both ends=failure for cultures.
A microcosm of this problem can be found in failed cities which are a result of either extreme closed or open communities.

There have always been ebbs and flows between remembering God and forgetting God. Nothing new here. Been going on since the beginning of men. The OT is an account of a people who cycled between remembering and forgetting God.

But fortunately for us life has a way of bringing us back to God. Satisfaction leads to pride and pride leads to a fall and the fall leads to suffering and the suffering leads to repentance and repentance leads to success and success leads to satisfaction. And it starts all over again.

FYI, Christians are effectively a sect of Judaism. So the jokes on the OP:lol:

Cultures fail on both sides of extremes. Islamic nations problems are through extreme prejudices with it's closed society based on
1 culture/religion(ideology) thus missing out & not benefitting from creativity and intellect and ways shared by way of multicultures. Rome fell because it was the opposite extreme wanting open borders and blending of cultures that eventually collapsed the kingdom due to no supportable balance to it's influx of citizens from opposing empires. A balance centrist approach works but extremes at both ends=failure for cultures.
A microcosm of this problem can be found in failed cities which are a result of either extreme closed or open communities.
"Extremes on both sides"

When was Rome ever "pure" and not diverse? Never. They conquered swaths of the world and ultimately failed at imposing a monolithic culture, as one would expect. Once they lost their economic stranglehold, everything fell apart quickly. That was a reduction in power due to economics, not due to diversity. In fact, the power they held was, itself, due to trying to impose a monolithic feudalism. The extreme of note in this scenario is the expansive, brutally enforced power that Rome exerted, not the very thing it aimed to destroy.

Owners of liberal media need to die and have near-death experience. Else it's going to be like what is prophecised in the Bible.

Haha, you can't trust wikipedia. They're already in you know where.

There have always been ebbs and flows between remembering God and forgetting God. Nothing new here. Been going on since the beginning of men. The OT is an account of a people who cycled between remembering and forgetting God.

But fortunately for us life has a way of bringing us back to God. Satisfaction leads to pride and pride leads to a fall and the fall leads to suffering and the suffering leads to repentance and repentance leads to success and success leads to satisfaction. And it starts all over again.
Congrats on your teams success, they beat the best team in Baseball, not an easy feat.
The best way to chase people from theology is to make it fantasy myth not based on reality or relatability.
Also by and through using religion for harvesting money scams and personal gains. And lastly through not being able to answer simple questions their religion raises without sounding like a Politician.

Edit:saw your next post after posting this; no Christianity is not an extension of Judaism, itcs a blend of all cultures mythology and theologies and John Apochryphon admits they borrowed much from Zorroastrianism. When Rome created the one world religion they were already Mithraic influenced which is why the stories match former mythologies.

Last edited:

And the decline of adherence to the teachings of Christ directly correlates with the increase of statism and the lose of liberty. It's no coincidence that the vast mojority of atheists are statist bootlicks, conformists and/or thugs.

Your broad, sweeping and false claims paint you as something of the stereotypical religious extremist.

When religions reinforce the anger, self-hate and outward expressions of a mental disorder, I have to question the purpose of such an ideology.

It's no coincidence that the vast mojority of atheists are statist bootlicks, conformists and/or thugs.

I'd love to see the atheists and statists taste the big boot of capitalism up the collective bootlicks.

Congrats on your teams success, they beat the best team in Baseball, not an easy feat.
The best way to chase people from theology is to make it fantasy myth not based on reality or relatability.
Also by and through using religion for harvesting money scams and personal gains. And lastly through not being able to answer simple questions their religion raises without sounding like a Politician.

Edit:saw your next post after posting this; no Christianity is not an extension of Judaism, itcs a blend of all cultures mythology and theologies and John Apochryphon admits they borrowed much from Zorroastrianism. When Rome created the one world religion they were already Mithraic influenced which is why the stories match former mythologies.
If they were the best team in baseball they wouldn’t have lost.

And no matter how much it displeases you, Christianity is effectively a sect of Judaism.

But I do appreciate your congratulations. That was nice. Thanks.

I couldn't read the Washington Post article, even when I turned my ad blocker off.... but in regard to the Wikipedia page, the decline they're talking about is mainly traditional church institutions in Europe, which is not surprising at all, for a few reasons. One, there is a huge difference between empty, stale "religion" and actual faith. I don't blame people for leaving corrupt, old churches that are not at all about true Christianity.

Secondly, according to the study cited, the decline (which again is in empty / false religion) is in Europe, but true Christianity is growing strong in other parts of the world, especially China, and other Asian countries, as well as other non-European countries.

So the bottom line of the study cited on the WIkipeida page is that there has been a geographical shift in Christianity, but overall the percentage of Christians compared to a century ago is only a slight bit lower. (3%) And again, since they're lumping in false/empty religion with actual Christianity, that is totally understandable. In fact I'm surprised it's not more of a decline if we're talking about stale old religious institutions.

Christianity borrowed nothing from other religions. It's the revelatory culmination of Judaism. The dualism of Zoroastrianism and Gnosticism are anathema to biblical religion. Catholicism and Christianity are not the same religion.

As for the new-atheist, urban myth of Mithra:

Your guff is the mythical piffle of historical naturalism and tinfoil hats.

Next.

Last edited:

Christianity borrowed nothing from other religions. It's the revelatory culmination of Judaism. The dualism of Zoroastrianism and Gnosticism are anathema to biblical religion. Catholicism and Christianity are not the same religion.

As for the new-atheist, urban myth of Mithra:

Your guff is the mythical piffle of historical naturalism and tinfoil hats.

Next.

Thank you, I am so sick of that ignorant lie that keeps getting pushed, it is so easy to disprove for anyone who takes the time to actually look into it. Anyone who isn’t willfully blind and unwilling to be objective, that is.

I couldn't read the Washington Post article, even when I turned my ad blocker off.... but in regard to the Wikipedia page, the decline they're talking about is mainly traditional church institutions in Europe, which is not surprising at all, for a few reasons. One, there is a huge difference between empty, stale "religion" and actual faith. I don't blame people for leaving corrupt, old churches that are not at all about true Christianity.

Secondly, according to the study cited, the decline (which again is in empty / false religion) is in Europe, but true Christianity is growing strong in other parts of the world, especially China, and other Asian countries, as well as other non-European countries.

So the bottom line of the study cited on the WIkipeida page is that there has been a geographical shift in Christianity, but overall the percentage of Christians compared to a century ago is only a slight bit lower. (3%) And again, since they're lumping in false/empty religion with actual Christianity, that is totally understandable. In fact I'm surprised it's not more of a decline if we're talking about stale old religious institutions.
But, you can also look at stidies that show christians are less and less religious. Secular, even, like so many of the jews.

But, you can also look at stidies that show christians are less and less religious. Secular, even, like so many of the jews.

I’d have to see those studies, I was just going by the one cited in the Wikipedia article. I generally don’t put much trust into polls, I know you’ll disagree with this, but I believe polls are often used to form opinion, rather than inform.

But if that is true, it just goes along with what the Bible says. It says that in latter days, there will be a big apostasy.

Forum List

Back