Low IQ Stephen King Thinks MS-13 Is A Gun

Yes and I also read the twitter account and the author messed with the twitters. No where in that art. does it say he thought MS-13 was a gun. The author also (it appears) messed with the content.
Go to the twitter account rnd find it for me where one says one thing and King responds. I knew it sounded fishy and I was right.

King is an activist.

Than you shouldnt have a problem linking your assertions.

Go and read the twitter accounts. I do not have time to or take my word for it. One can just read it and you have to see for yourself, go to Kings Feb. 14 account and read, then go to the other guys and read the 2014 tweets. and you will see what I mean. So I have told you where to look , take my word for it or not . I don't care.

Yes and I also read the twitter account and the author messed with the twitters. No where in that art. does it say he thought MS-13 was a gun. The author also (it appears) messed with the content.
Go to the twitter account rnd find it for me where one says one thing and King responds. I knew it sounded fishy and I was right.

King is an activist.

Then you shouldnt have a problem linking to where he stated MS-13 was a gun.

King is an activist.

Go and read the twitter accounts. I do not have time to or take my word for it. One can just read it and you have to see for yourself, go to Kings Feb. 14 account and read, then go to the other guys and read the 2014 tweets. and you will see what I mean. So I have told you where to look , take my word for it or not . I don't care.

When you take into account liberal ignorance when it comes to firearms it is pretty easy to believe he'd be just as stupid.

King is an activist.

Then you shouldnt have a problem linking to where he stated MS-13 was a gun.

Right, as we never seen it. Some people assume too much.

What happened to the '70s/'80s thoughtful, intelligent, non-partisan Stephen King novels............which managed to be so blood-chilling creepy and dark, they used to really fuck me up and give me nightmares as a kid? Like The Shining, Christine and the darkest, Pet Sematary. Nowadays King is just writing soft, mainstream schmaltz which have no endings and filled with too many unanswered questions. Which don't scare me in the slightest. Confusing, not chilling.

Forum List

Back