Comparing Death Rates from Mass Public Shootings and Mass Public Violence in the US and Europe

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A narrative busting thread using science, not emotions.

mass shootings.png

mass shootings 2.png

mass shootings 3.png

mass shootings 4.png

Russia bombings:
Russia-Bombing-cases.png

Homicide-rates-OECD-2011-or-latest.png

UPDATED: Comparing Death Rates from Mass Public Shootings and Mass Public Violence in the US and Europe - Crime Prevention Research Center

Let's arm all the children, it's the only way to keep them safe.

You statistics may be true but it’s worth noting that mass shootings make up a tiny portion of America’s firearm deaths, which totaled more than 33,000 in 2014. On average, there is more than one mass shooting for each day in America.

Another way to look at it:
gun_homicides_per_capita.jpg

As the population demographic shifts in Europe we have begun to see much more gun violence. Especially in nations where there is an extreme influx of immigrants. This trend will continue to worsen and then the citizens will begin to ask for their arms back. The movement has already started in Britain. Your government, at any level cannot and especially in the case of W. Europe, WILL NOT protect you in many cases.
Euros for all of their superior posturing are, at the end of the day, just a sad bunch of idealistic rubes.

You statistics may be true but it’s worth noting that mass shootings make up a tiny portion of America’s firearm deaths, which totaled more than 33,000 in 2014. On average, there is more than one mass shooting for each day in America.

Another way to look at it:
gun_homicides_per_capita.jpg
Including justified shootings and suicides makes your data bogus.

My father used to take his rifle to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards.

Culture is the issue, not guns.

Including justified shootings and suicides makes your data bogus.

My father used to take his rifle to school to go rabbit hunting afterwards.

Culture is the issue, not guns.[/QUOTE]
As seen in my previous post, removing suicides does NOT make my data bogus. As for "justified shootings", I look forward to you providing some kind of data showing how US "justified shootings" differ from European "justified shootings".

Homicide is the issue. Are you claiming we have a culture of homicide in the US that needs to be preserved?

Meh...they'll just jump off a building if guns aren't available.
Actually statistics show that there would be fewer suicides without easy access to guns.
What did you find 'funny' about my reply HereWeGoAgain? Is it that suicides are funny or is it that your narrative is just your gut feeling and is not supported by facts? Personally, I find both to be very sad.

It's pretty obvious what I'm laughing at.

Meh...they'll just jump off a building if guns aren't available.
Actually statistics show that there would be fewer suicides without easy access to guns.

Thats interesting....
But who are they asking if all the statistics are dead?
Read the linked article and you might learn something.

There's nothing to be gleaned from it.
If someone wants to kill themselves there are plenty of ways to go about it.

Forum List

Back