Low IQ Stephen King Thinks MS-13 Is A Gun

He had a HEAD INJURY ya know.
Geesh

Was that before or after all his typo-riddled novels? What kind of publisher allows shit like that? Was the proofreader's union on strike?

PS: I've read them all, not sure why, but it's a done deal.
It was years ago. He was out jogging and got hit by some jamoke. He was seriously injured and hospitalized a long time. Some say that for years after, he was "different." Of course, he's always been kinda strange (as you could probably guess). But he is incredibly generous with the millions he has earned on his popular books. I've never read any or seen any of his movies, but he's a Maine hero for practically rebuilding the Bangor Public Library, which is awesome thanks to his generosity and his wife's. Somehow, she's rich, too.

He had a HEAD INJURY ya know.
Geesh

Was that before or after all his typo-riddled novels? What kind of publisher allows shit like that? Was the proofreader's union on strike?

PS: I've read them all, not sure why, but it's a done deal.
It was years ago. He was out jogging and got hit by some jamoke. He was seriously injured and hospitalized a long time. Some say that for years after, he was "different." Of course, he's always been kinda strange (as you could probably guess). But he is incredibly generous with the millions he has earned on his popular books. I've never read any or seen any of his movies, but he's a Maine hero for practically rebuilding the Bangor Public Library, which is awesome thanks to his generosity and his wife's. Somehow, she's rich, too.

Don't bother watching any of the movies, none are as umm..descriptive as the books.

The Stand had whole chunks cut out, Carrie was missing a ton of nuance.

Typos and all, it's better to just read.

This holds true for just about any book/movie.

Except The Hobbit cartoon, that was word-for-word and done well.

He's a burnt-out crazy old man who hasn't written a good novel in 25 years (Rose Madder being the last one I liked), proof that he gradually snorted all the talent out of himself. He lost the ability to be chilling and scary like his books in the '70s and '80s.

Yes and I also read the twitter account and the author messed with the twitters. No where in that art. does it say he thought MS-13 was a gun. The author also (it appears) messed with the content.
Go to the twitter account rnd find it for me where one says one thing and King responds. I knew it sounded fishy and I was right.

King is an activist.

Yes and I also read the twitter account and the author messed with the twitters. No where in that art. does it say he thought MS-13 was a gun. The author also (it appears) messed with the content.
Go to the twitter account rnd find it for me where one says one thing and King responds. I knew it sounded fishy and I was right.

King is an activist.

Than you shouldnt have a problem linking your assertions.

Forum List

Back